Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) (3751 Views)

My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 / [BOUGHT!! ] Buy Oukitel K10000 Pro In Enugu Or Anambra / How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Aiykay(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Due to the erratic power supply and incessant running down of my phone battery, I decided to get me something that will hold some juice within an appreciable duration and now settled for Oukitel k10000 pro.
Here are some spec of this phone:

Basic Information
Brand OUKITEL
Model K10000 Pro
Band 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900
3G WCDMA 900/2100
4G FDD 1/3/7/8/20
Color Black
Sim card slot Dual Card Dual Standby (2 * Nano SIM / 1 * Nano SIM + 1 * TF)
Battery 10000mAh Li-polymer Battery
System
CPU Brand MediaTek CPU
CPU 4X Cortex-A53 1.5GHz 4X Cortex-A53 1.0GHz
GPU MaliT860-MP2 650MHZ
CPU Type MTK6750T
CPU frequency 1.5GHz
OS Android 7.0
Product 4G Smart Phone
Storage
RAM 3GB
ROM 32GB
Max Storage Expansion 64GB
SIM Card 2 Nano sim+1 SD card
SIM Card Type T_flash
Screen
Main Display 5.5inch FHD
Screen Resolution 1080*1920pixel
Screen Type IPS
Multi-point Touch 5 Points
Camera
Main Camera 13.0MP
Sub Camera 5.0MP
Flash Light Support
Network
3G Support
WI-FI Support,802.11 a/b/g/n/,Hotspot
NFC No
Bluetooth bluetooth 4.2
GPRS Support
EGSM Support
WAP Support
EDGE Support
Others
GPS Support,GPS/AGPS/GLONASS
OTG Support
FOTA Support
FM Radio Support
Gravity Induction Support
Distance Sensor Support
light sensor Support
Language multi language
Fingerprint support, press fingerprint
Notification LED No
Cable Connector Micro USB 5Pin
Earphone jack 3.5mm
Power Plugs Input 100-240V Output 12V2A
Dimensions & Weight
Item size Approx.16.17 * 7.78* 1.4cm / 6.37 * 3.06 * 0.55in
Item weight Approx.294g / 10.4oz
Package size Approx.18 * 18 * 5.2cm / 7.08 * 7.08 * 2.05in
Package weight Approx.500g / 17.6oz
Package List:
1 * OUKITEL K10000 Pro
1 * Charger
1 * USB Cable
1 * OTG Cable
1 * Phone Case
2 * Screen Protector
1 * User Manual (English)

Got the phone on banggood.com for $180(69k approx). The phone took about 2 weeks to get to me.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by sonssyo: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Looks heavy, just asking .I like it.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Aiykay(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
sonssyo:
Looks heavy, just asking .I like it.

Yea it does considering the battery size
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nice. Should we expect any more info or its just the unboxing you are interested in doing?
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Aiykay(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:
Nice. Should we expect any more info or its just the unboxing you are interested in doing?

Still exploring it Sha, though the battery is long lasting... Started using on full charge since 10am yesterday and at the moment still have abt 45% on my battery. Everything seems smooth, no lagging of any sort, Will drop more info as I observe it further.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
all i see is ugly, eye sore structures

piss

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Ay04z(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
How much make i run go store. Go buy o.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by swagguElite(m): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2017
How much did you get it @O.p ...and more pics I want to see how big n thick the phone is at its sides!
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Oscarpraise(m): 1:39am On Jul 30, 2017
One thing about all this phones is that you don't easily find their spare parts in the market, I still prefer the itel P51 though
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Oscarpraise:
One thing about all this phones is that you don't easily find their spare parts in the market, I still prefer the itel P51 though
Good for you, some like me prefer to sort for spare parts than to purchase already wacked phone from the factory.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Aiykay:

Still exploring it Sha, though the battery is long lasting... Started using on full charge since 10am yesterday and at the moment still have abt 45% on my battery. Everything seems smooth, no lagging of any sort, Will drop more info as I observe it further.
If you are open to suggestions you can do the following.
Run antutu[benchmark and 3D] test.
Compare the screen quality to any known phone e.g infinix note 3 or 2.
How long the battery takes to attain full charge from 15 or less percentage to a 100%.
Screenshots of the phone ui and about details.
Front and back Camera quality compared to any known device.
If you can't do it here on nairaland, you can create a whatsapp or telegram group, and then add interested persons to the group to check out the reviews.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Aiykay(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

If you are open to suggestions you can do the following.
Run antutu[benchmark and 3D] test.
Compare the screen quality to any known phone e.g infinix note 3 or 2.
How long the battery takes to attain full charge from 15 or less percentage to a 100%.
Screenshots of the phone ui and about details.
Front and back Camera quality compared to any known device.
If you can't do it here on nairaland, you can create a whatsapp or telegram group, and then add interested persons to the group to check out the reviews.

Will do that when am chanced
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Youngpo413: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
I heard it's not by quantity/capacity but optimization... Is it true?
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by NCP: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Youngpo413:

Yhup
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Youngpo413:
There is an ounce of truth to that if you are comparing the same capacity of batteries.
No matter how good the optimisation of a battery is, 3000mah cannot last on the same use compared to a 4000mah battery.

I have an infinix note 3 and doogee y6 max.
Doogee y6 max has 4300mAh battery powering a 6.5inch, things gets running by MTK6750 1.5ghz chip.
Infinix note 3 has 4500mAh battery powering a 6inch, keeping activities going is mtk6753 1.3ghz chip.

No matter how closely I have tried to notice the battery usage, doogee y6 max lasts A LITTLE longer during use compared to the infinix note 3, that might be due to the MTK6750t being optimised for less battery consumption.
E.g if I play mortal kombat x mobile for 3hrs on both infinix note 3 and doogee y6 max. Infinix loses 40% doogee loses 38 or less battery percentage.

But it terms of standby time, the note 3 lasts significantly longer.
The infinix note 3 loses at most 2% when not in use[that can be traced to the xos optimisation to minimise the background usage of apps]
Doogee loses sometimes 4-5% of battery during idle standby, when I check battery stats it's usually the cellstandby that takes all the percentage during those 11hrs of standby, I think this is due to the 3G symbol that is also on whether data is on or off.

From this comparison you can say the infinix note 3 and doogee y6 max are on per on battery usage due to optimization.
But that changes if you compare the infinix note 3 to tecno l6 or L8, or the doogee y6 max to doogee bl5000 or oukitel k6000plus.

I hope you get what am trying to explain.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Aiykay:

Will do that when am chanced
Alright sir, nice.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Youngpo413: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

There is an ounce of truth to that if you are comparing the same capacity of batteries.
No matter how good the optimisation of a battery is, 3000mah cannot last on the same use compared to a 4000mah battery.

Doogee y6 max has 4300mAh battery powering a 6.5inch, things gets running by MTK6750 1.5ghz chip.
Infinix note 3 has 4500mAh battery powering a 6inch, keeping activities going is mtk6753 1.3ghz chip.

No matter how closely I have tried to notice the battery usage, doogee y6 max lasts A LITTLE longer during use compared to the infinix note 3, that might be due to the MTK6750t being optimised for less battery consumption.
E.g if I play mortal kombat x mobile for 3hrs on both infinix note 3 and doogee y6 max. Infinix loses 40% doogee loses 38 or less battery percentage.

The infinix note 3 loses at most 2% when not in use[that can be traced to the xos optimisation to minimise the background usage of apps]
Doogee loses sometimes 4-5% of battery during idle standby, when I check battery stats it's usually the cellstandby that takes all the percentage during those 11hrs of standby, I think this is due to the 3G symbol that is also on whether data is on or off.

From this comparison you can say the infinix note 3 and doogee y6 max are on per on battery usage due to optimization.
But that changes if you compare the infinix note 3 to tecno l6 or L8, or the doogee y6 max to doogee bl5000 or oukitel k6000plus.

I do get you sha, but what can you say about HTC 10 with just 3000 mAh battery which lasts under heavy usage more than all these 5500 mah, is it because the screen size is small or....
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by michealekene(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Youngpo413:
I do get you sha, but what can you say about HTC 10 with just 3000 mAh battery which lasts under heavy usage more than all these 5500 mah, is it because the screen size is small or....

htc 10 dst has smart boost app... it kills apps plus being in power saving mode makes the smart boost even better. apps not in use for a period of time is prevented from running in the background and killed almost overnight. 100% drops like 1% after about 5 hrs in idle mode.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Youngpo413: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
michealekene:

htc 10 dst has smart boost app... it kills apps plus being in power saving mode makes the smart boost even better. apps not in use for a period of time is prevented from running in the background and killed almost overnight. 100% drops like 1% after about 5 hrs in idle mode.
Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by austinereds(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

so apart from these ones which phone will u grade in terms of battery durability.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Ogbenimax(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

abeg how do u download the mortal kombat x
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Youngpo413:
Which of the 5500mah device have you compared it to?
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
austinereds:

so apart from these ones which phone will u grade in terms of battery durability.
I have read complaints of manufacturers lying about batteries mah, [mainly tecno]. It's hard to prove right or wrong because most reviewers of the Nigeria made devices don't have proper testing equipments to measure a phone's mah.

My advice is, before getting a device, if the battery is most important to you, check out a review of the battery.
Oukitel is quite reliable in that respect. They Do every test including durability for their devices.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ogbenimax:
abeg how do u download the mortal kombat x
From Google play store.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
michealekene:

Most devices have this option, the doogee y6 max has the background killing feature in developer mode. But he is talking about usage not standby by time. Or I got it wrong?
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by michealekene(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

Most devices have this option, the doogee y6 max has the background killing feature in developer mode. But he is talking about usage not standby by time. Or I got it wrong?

usage is good... brilliant... sharp... nd most importantly, fast charger gets u to 100% in an hour 15 mins... like sm1 mentioned, hard are specs compliments d software configuration it came onboard with.

Wi-Fi, data.. ..onscreen... music nd what'sapp... nd browsing at d same time... 6hrs...
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Youngpo413: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

Which of the 5500mah device have you compared it to?
tecno l9 plus
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Youngpo413:
tecno l9 plus
Hard to say, there have been unconfirmed complaints of tecno's recent devices having lower battery mah than written on paper.
But what task did you use in determining the battery comparison?
Have you tested the htc10 against any other higher mah device even 4000mah?
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by Youngpo413: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

Hard to say, there have been unconfirmed complaints of tecno's recent devices having lower battery mah than written on paper.
But what task did you use in determining the battery comparison?
Have you tested the htc10 against any other higher mah device even 4000mah?
I will try with infinix pro 4 to see how it goes.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by austinereds(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

I have read complaints of manufacturers lying about batteries mah, [mainly tecno]. It's hard to prove right or wrong because most reviewers of the Nigeria made devices don't have proper testing equipments to measure a phone's mah.

My advice is, before getting a device, if the battery is most important to you, check out a review of the battery.
Oukitel is quite reliable in that respect. They Do every test including durability for their devices.

thanks boss.

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Chai... Sir oukitel don enjoy him device forget us here wey they wait for am. Looking to get the k3 or k6000plus. I want a user review from someone using any oukitel device not testing it.
Re: Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) by innobarca(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
I have been using oukitel phone for close to 6 months now,I am a heavy user and I will advice people to try oukitel phones.
I will upgrade to a 3gb ram oukitel phone soon.
Battery,camera,browsing, everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Unveiled With Snapdragon 439 And 5,000mah Battery / Infinix Note 11 Pro Made Top 10 Trending Phones / Gta San Andreas With Cleo Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.