Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Home Entertainment (ht, Tvs)/ Power Supply/ Kitchen: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Home Entertainment (ht, Tvs)/ Power Supply/ Kitchen: (778 Views)

Men Are Not Supposed To Be In The Kitchen. / INTERIOR WALLPAPER AND 3D WALLPANEL / Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Entertainment (ht, Tvs)/ Power Supply/ Kitchen: by Wumami: 1:58pm On May 11, 2009
Hello peeps, please help with the following:

I have some space constraints, I want to place my inverter next to my gas cylinder just outside my apartment, do you think it is okay considering they are both explosives?

How reliable are inverters? Anyone used it for a long time on board? How do you identify the good ones? What should I look out for?

What are the pros and cons of your TV/ HT set, would you recommend it?

I just bought this Samsung HT with product code HT TZ 212, only 2 of its 5 speakers are working. What can be the cause of this? What company would you recommend I take it to for a check?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Thou Are! / Co-workers: Hubby & Wifey / American Trip Ends 10 Day Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.