Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other (8569 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other by panteleonk: 11:01am On May 14, 2009
Brown or what, going abroad is nothing, many of you have gone and back to nigeria with nothing to show for it,
some come back home and attach themselves with friends and uncles, many of us make it here big time am with Elf PORT HARCOURT.
i dont need to go and slave, do mania jobs like you are doing , nor sell drugs, am Educated and the job am doing here as an engineer fits me. i know you are on e big illiterate . am sorry for you, do and come back your father and mother in the village are expecting you to build a house and put them up for rent so that money will be rolling into your account, that is if you have one mumu
Re: My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 14, 2009
panteleonk:

Brown or what, going abroad is nothing, many of you have gone and back to nigeria with nothing to show for it,
some come back home and attach themselves with friends and uncles, many of us make it here big time am with Elf PORT HARCOURT.
i dont need to go and slave, do mania jobs like you are doing , nor sell drugs, am Educated and the job am doing here as an engineer fits me. i know you are on e big illiterate . am sorry for you, do and come back your father and mother in the village are expecting you to build  a house and put them up for rent so that money will be rolling into your account, that is if you have one mumu
please educate me and tell me what is a MANIA job ??
i would understand any person that had a different opinion about somethings BUT someone who is negative ON ALL HIS/HER ANSWERS must have a deeper issue that needs to be resolved.
i can see by your many replies that you are mad at the world and everyone in it. do not despair child, help will come!!!!
nobody else is to be blame for your sorry life but YOU, accept it and live with it.
For your "small minded" information:
not everybody on this site was born in Nigeria.
not everybody on this site has family in "the village".
not everybody on this site ultimate goal is to "build a house in the village".
not every 9ja person that went abroad do menial jobs(since you never travel, you would never know that one).
not every 9ja person that gets married abroad does it for the "papers"
not every 9ja man living abroad has a wife waiting for them in 9ja
not every 9ja person living abroad is a criminal or into 419scam. there are also doctors, architects,engineers, successful business men/women AND THE LIST GOES ON.
not every 9ja person abroad wishes to go back to 9ja.
if working for ELF Nigeria is your dream life, then good on you baby. a year ago you were unemployed begging for work on NL and now you bad mouth people abroad like you own ELF. entry level position is going to your head.
for the last 15yrs, i never had the NEED to work, FREEDOM to do what the fukc i want to do is my wealth, I own a home in my country of birth, my parents dont need ME to buy them a house, they own their own homes and surely dont need more.  so you see, not everybody have the same "dream" as you

last but not least, many 9ja person abroad will say that they have a better life than yours, without EVEN knowing you.
go out, have fun, get a life and enjoy what you got because taking your frustration on a site like this is pointless, do you know why? because at the end of the day, you will still have to log off and be in your sorry life!

assuming that the poster husband is a garbage picker in 9ja, assuming that he has another wife in 9ja and that he will run back there with the kids,telling her to kick her husband ass back to 9ja, saying that he married her only for papers and that is how ALL 9ja men are shows me how much work needs to be done to educate some of the poor souls in 9ja.
AND whatever that ex of yours did to you, is not a reason to hate all 9ja men!
Re: My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other by Iranoladun(f): 1:37pm On May 15, 2009
@MRbrownJay

You hit the nail on the head! wink I like your response to panteleonk ranting on a lot of assumptions, there are so many people on nairaland forum who always make assumption through their myopic view.

I wish the moderator will put these excerpt up on the board or something I like them.

MRbrownJAY:

For your "small minded" information:
not everybody on this site was born in Nigeria.
not everybody on this site has family in "the village".
not everybody on this site ultimate goal is to "build a house in the village".
not every 9ja person that went abroad do menial jobs(since you never travel, you would never know that one).
not every 9ja person that gets married abroad does it for the "papers"
not every 9ja man living abroad has a wife waiting for them in 9ja
not every 9ja person living abroad is a criminal or into 419scam. there are also doctors, architects,engineers, successful business men/women AND THE LIST GOES ON.
not every 9ja person abroad wishes to go back to 9ja.

last but not least, many 9ja person abroad will say that they have a better life than yours, without EVEN knowing you.
Re: My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other by Quincy1(m): 2:18am On May 18, 2009
@ maddock i agree with u.
Re: My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other by biola44: 2:23pm On May 19, 2009
poster: are saying you did not see all these coming before marryiny him, cos this like medicine after death. love is two-sided, he wont hurt you if he loves you. i think you both need serious counselling,
Re: My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other by pirobaba(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2009
@ miss0, which of the tips have you adopted
and how are things going? cheers
Re: My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other by MissO: 11:52am On May 29, 2009
@priobaba
Thanks for asking! I try not too take it to serious when my man talk bad about my parents, when my head get hot, i simply go out of the room. Last time when he start talking about my mom, he stopped it fast when he looked at me.
Thank you for your advices, you are a pro!
Re: My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other by pirobaba(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
Oh! i am glad to hear this but
i should be thanking you for
taking the advice.

But one more thing, if you are
perfect in your craft, it wont be
long he will start confessing to
you and he will probably place
everything in your charge to handle.

i will tell you on it next time. but for
now just enjoy the privileges. cheers
Re: My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other by cystein(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
Well well,

Another black man with an attitude!! Maybe the marriage was tied to something!! If someone really loves you it begins with respect from you to your great grand kinsmen. Well i bet you cant justify that as love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / I Am So Pissed Off At My Wife And Father In Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.