Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy (829 Views)

How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent / You Are Not Doctors! Nigerian Man Who Nearly Died From Error Blasts Pharmacists / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by ruggedboy01: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Just this afternoon...... I was @ my office when I got a call from my sister crying on phone!!! I enquired what the problem was, she told me my attention is urgently needed @ Rossy hospital close to maternity junction in nekede owerri. To my greatest surprise, my boy whom I left very healthy this morning was lying unconsciously on emergency world of the hospital........... hmmmm! To cut this story short, I was told he bought a mix herbal medicine from a yrouba woman in my area which turns out to be poisonous to his health!
Was told if not for the intervention of good people of Nigeria abi biafra undecided they for kill the woman! But thanks be to God that everything is okay now

Please NAFDAC should look into this matter ooooo

How can someone with conscience be going out selling poisonous mixture all in the name of making money
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by alienvirus: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rubbish from a beleaguered entity.
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by dulux07(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dont think its poison, probably d herb is not compatible wit his sys..anyways avoid local herbal mixtures witout nafdac no
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by ruggedboy01: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
alienvirus:
Rubbish from a beleaguered entity.
u will have same experience since u don't wanna condemn evil INJ undecided sad angry
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by alienvirus: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
u will have same experience since u don't wanna condemn evil INJ undecided sad angry
No way. I said that because of your tribalistic undertone.

1 Like

Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by Vision4God: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jesus is d way
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Me sef I dnt gbadun all these herbal people... D oda day one lebanes woman came to me to sell grass for me sayin it cures pimples... I thought to myself, what has nigeria turned into...
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by ruggedboy01: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
alienvirus:
No way. I said that because of your tribalistic undertone.
read again bros, where is my thread tribal
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by alienvirus: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
read again bros, where is my thread tribal
Okay
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by Tallesty1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
May he was given overdose.
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Does she used a bullet on your son
Its your family fault
Every medicine should be kept away from kids
Leave herbal mamaa alone
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by ruggedboy01: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cc lalasticlala and sun

Please save a soul and push this to fp
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by dominique(f): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
I don't understand why they're attacking the woman selling herbs. Did she force the medicine down his throat? Blame the irresponsible person that that bought the herbs and gave it to an healthy child. Some of those herbs does work, but it's not advisable to give herbs.
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by revenge001: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
it happened to someone close to me too
cc Lalasticlala cum seun
Re: Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy by revenge001: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
dominique:
I don't understand why they're attacking the woman selling herbs. Did she force the medicine down his throat? Blame the irresponsible person that that bought the herbs and gave it to an healthy child. Some of those herbs does work, but it's not advisable to give herbs.
please take this to fp and save someone today

(1) (Reply)

Work Harder! Live Longer With A Pain Free Back With Ergonomic Chairs / Pictures : A cotton swab in A Cocked Bottle Of Pepsi .. POison / Doctors In The House: Please Help With A Fast Cure For Stiff Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.