Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p (41514 Views)

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Photos Of Prophet TB Joshua In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by hedonistic: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
The guy open better office for their head.
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by laprino(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Which one be wow wow wow....u be ambulance in grin
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by Ugomba(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Look at how NEAT the Tanzania environment is.
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by ademoladeji(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
I think every nation needs deliverance...

May God help us all
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by laprino(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Keep the glory moving, man of God
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by shizzy7(f): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
HIAN, people don't even like TB Joshua in Nigeria the way Foreigners like him.....

Watched some of his videos on YouTube, read the comments, checked his website and I was shocked about how people believe in him and they even wish to come to Lagos just to meet him...... I had to ask my aunt why its not the same way here..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by tsdarkside(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
zico530:
Some call him fake man of God, others see him as a true prophet. No matter your view, TB is loved by many.

he is a 419er "extraordinaer"..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by Welcomme: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
adepiero:
Self acclaimed prophets everywhere but the last prophet I know is Mohammed (S.A.W) undecided
The inventor of Religion of peace ryt? I see!

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by ZUBY77(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Black continent. What makes the President different from other gullible apes walking all over Africa.
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
hmmm...
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by ZUBY77(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
adepiero:
Self acclaimed prophets everywhere but the last prophet I know is Mohammed (S.A.W) undecided

So you know Muhammed?
Ahh. I thought he died before you were born.

Toad.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by Ephemmm: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
adepiero:

And the only one born without sexual intercourse, who died, rose, and still coming back among them is Jesus Christ (S.A.W)

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by Ephemmm: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
ZUBY77:
Black continent. What makes the President different from other gullible apes walking all over Africa.

Have you ever passed through the front/premises of his church at Ikotun to witness the number of Whites seeking solution to one infirmity or the other? Though not a member of his church, but I felt that there is a great and uncommon thing in this man. If you doubt me, open your own church and let's see how it goes: if you package it well, people will attend tongue tongue tongue

If he is Whites, majority would have started calling him demi-god, I swear.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by trapQ: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
seconded wink
sunny12345679:

That is one of the greatest man earth has ever preduce after Jesus Christ. Ride on man of God do nigeria proud!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by sigiyaya(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
What have you been smoking

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by dacovajnr: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

And the only one born without sexual intercourse, who died, rose, and still coming back among them is Jesus Christ (S.A.W)
Mohammed Bleep? undecided
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by ZUBY77(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

Have you ever passed through the front/premises of his church at Ikotun to witness the number of Whites seeking solution to one infirmity or the other? Though not a member of his church, but I felt that there is a great and uncommon thing in this man. If you doubt me, open your own church and let's see how it goes: if you package it well, people will attend tongue tongue tongue

If he is Whites, majority would have started calling him demi-god, I swear.

Really, do you also notice that there are blind, deaf, crippled beggars at the entrance of his Church?
And that his hastily constructed shabby blocks killed over a hundred unsuspecting individual.

I guess anybody that looks light skinned to you is white.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by dacovajnr: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
sigiyaya:
What have you been smoking
lasisi indeed.. grin
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by chrisxxx(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
adepiero:
Mohamed was never a prophet. If u say warrior may be ok.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by scully95: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
contactmorak:
T.B Joshua is in Tanzania for the inauguration of the 5th President of the united Republic Of Tanzania Dr John Pombe Magufuli that will take place on Thursday Nov 5th. TB Joshua is pictured in the first photo with the elected president, Magufili. And also, in the last photo is Joshua with outgoing president Dr Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/tb-joshua-in-tanzania-for-presidential.html

Nigeria's number one scam pastor...All those Nollywood like reality shows.
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by Smooyis(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wow so excited and proud to hear good about this great man of God.
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by shamecurls(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
From an Atheist perception, Joshua is better than what majority call there Daddy`s and Mummy`s all in the name of loyalty. I personally have followed him and could attest that he is better than all those jet and business fricks. Though he might not be Holy, But still stands out to be the best when it comes to honesty...........
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by Ephemmm: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
ZUBY77:

Really, do you also notice that there are blind, deaf, crippled beggars at the entrance of his Church?
And that his hastily constructed shabby blocks killed over a hundred unsuspecting individual.

I guess anybody that looks light skinned to you is white.

Has your life totally problem free? Even Jesus Christ did not heal 10% of people who needed his service: why the fuss? Please stop having orgasm on the life of this man. If you have the required talent or skill, open your church: we will attend if it is properly organized.
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
zico530:
Some call him fake man of God, others see him as a true prophet. No matter your view, TB is loved by many.

He is fake fake fakecheesy

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by Ephemmm: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
dacovajnr:
Mohammed Bleep? undecided

No! he was impotent but has many wives and children tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by ikorodureporta: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op sey mIRACLE no go fall ppl there
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by ODUBEZE: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beware! he is coming to prophesy doom! We were told that Jesus went about doing good but...
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by friends4ever(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Prophet TB Joshua is truelly man of God.
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by harry509: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
contactmorak:
T.B Joshua is in Tanzania for the inauguration of the 5th President of the united Republic Of Tanzania Dr John Pombe Magufuli that will take place on Thursday Nov 5th. TB Joshua is pictured in the first photo with the elected president, Magufili. And also, in the last photo is Joshua with outgoing president Dr Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/tb-joshua-in-tanzania-for-presidential.html
9ice 1 there.
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by majmustrise: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
My verdict: God knows hu seves Him!
Re: TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p by dacovajnr: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

No! he was impotent but has many wives and children tongue tongue tongue tongue
haaa! I talk am say Nana Aisha scammed Mohammed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices / Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.