Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You (2597 Views)

Crisis Of Faith...pls I Need Answers To Some Questions / I Agree With Sukkot And Mrpresident1 On WW3 / All Atheists, Some Questions For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by MaziOmenuko: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Very interesting. You follow up on prophetic tools used to foretell past and future events? Your philosophy is cosmic and celestial and god guides you on the hidden secrets of life??

I'm rolling all over the floor laughing my arse off!

Sukkot, pray, tell, how many false prophesies have you brought to nairaland? You should be ashamed to even mention astrology and constellation in your statement. You litter the entire forum with prophrsies of war, givingspexific timeline and NONE has ever come to pass.
You know nothing brah! If all the knowledge you claim to have from your weird religious practice haven't helped you make a single forecast, then its obvious you know nothing!

And the manner in which you quote a single phrase from the bible and jump into conclusion is wonderful, no, scratch that; its criminal deceit.

But then, you are a hilarious fellow, I rate you as musiwa, the emperor of odua kingdom.

gringrin
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Very interesting. You follow up on prophetic tools used to foretell past and future events? Your philosophy is cosmic and celestial and god guides you on the hidden secrets of life??

Sukkot, pray, tell, how many false prophesies have you brought to nairaland? You should be ashamed to even mention astrology and constellation in your statement. You litter the entire forum with prophrsies of war, givingspexific timeline and NONE has ever come to pass.
You know nothing brah! If all the knowledge you claim to have from your weird religious practice haven't helped you make a single forecast, then its obvious you know nothing!

And the manner in which you quote a single phrase from the bible and jump into conclusion is wonderful, no, scratch that; its criminal deceit.

But then, you are a hilarious fellow, I rate you as musiwa, the emperor of odua kingdom.

gringrin
i wouldnt call it false prophecies. they are prophecies that have been ordained in the spiritual realm. we are waiting for the manifestation in the physical realm. my prophesies are based on decisions already made in the spiritual realm. in a lil while the spiritual will catch up with the physical. but watch out for november 23. its a heavy cosmic occurence date. it looks like the day the spiritual may catch up with the physical wink wink
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

I've been good sir. How's the prep going? Don't forget we have a pending tutorial when you land cheesy
the prep going real nice i gotta say. oh yeah the tutorial is definitely on hehe. everything is right on schedule. we finna make it happen grin
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
the prep going real nice i gotta say. oh yeah the tutorial is definitely on hehe. everything is right on schedule. we finna make it happen grin
This year, fam, not next. Right? wink
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
i wouldnt call it false prophecies. they are prophecies that have been ordained in the spiritual realm. we are waiting for the manifestation in the physical realm. my prophesies are based on decisions already made in the spiritual realm. in a lil while the spiritual will catch up with the physical. but watch out for november 23. its a heavy cosmic occurence date. it looks like the day the spiritual may catch up with the physical wink wink
Sukkot, no dates please. We all know how those have turned out embarassed
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

This year, fam, not next. Right? wink
insha allah cheesy
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Sukkot, no dates please. We all know how those have turned out embarassed
i have to do the dates for my own amusement. grin
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
i have to do the dates for my own amusement. grin
Haaaaa!! No wonder cheesy

So you have been messing with us since, ehn? cheesy
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Haaaaa!! No wonder cheesy

So you have been messing with us since, ehn? cheesy
well i wouldnt say i have been messing with yall. i just do it for my own pleasure and to see if i can use numerology and cosmic tides and astrological alignments to pin-point exact dates. of course you know scripture says no man knows the exact day. but i am amusing myself by trying to get as close as possible to the exact date wink
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

gringrin
Mazi wetin you chop remain for your boys na ? grin
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
well i wouldnt say i have been messing with yall. i just do it for my own pleasure and to see if i can use numerology and cosmic tides and astrological alignments to pin-point exact dates. of course you know scripture says no man knows the exact day. but i am amusing myself by trying to get as close as possible to the exact date wink
Okay. I think it's better to keep the dates to yourself to avoid scoffers cheesy
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Okay. I think it's better to keep the dates to yourself to avoid scoffers cheesy
i dont mind scoffers. i am here for my own pleasure. everyone else can kiss my ass. i operate on my time and do what i want to do. its my life and i run it how i want to. the moment i stop trying to pinpoint the day is the day i disappear from nairaland because then it means the ' show ' would have started and my mission would start wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
i dont mind scoffers. i am here for my own pleasure. everyone else can kiss my ass. i operate on my time and do what i want to do. its my life and i run it how i want to. the moment i stop trying to pinpoint the day is the day i disappear from nairaland because then it means the ' show ' would have started and my mission would start wink
You're funny smiley
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

You're funny smiley
I have been accused of that many times lolz grin
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
I have been accused of that many times lolz grin
grin
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

sure. why not

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Convince An Atheist Family Member To Believe In God / Is There An Archangel Named Uriel? / Why Are There No Churches In Saudi Arabia But There Are Mosques In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.