Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You (2559 Views)

Crisis Of Faith...pls I Need Answers To Some Questions / I Agree With Sukkot And Mrpresident1 On WW3 / All Atheists, Some Questions For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sukkot I didn't want to derail that other thread that's why I created this one. I'll go straight to the point.

You mentioned something about 'frequency among men' in one of your threads. It sounds like something Sat Guru Maharaji says. He always mentioned stuff about 'vibrations' which I never really understood but his teachings kind of align with a lot of the things I have read from you.

So my questions are these: at what point does eastern religion intersect with your beliefs?

What do you mean by 'vibrations'?

Are you a Christian?

Where did you get your philosophy from?

What are your thoughts on the creation story?

I'm sorry for putting you in the spotlight but I am really interested in knowing.

1 Like

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
I didn't want to derail that other thread that's why I created this one. I'll go straight to the point.

You mentioned something about 'frequency among men' in one of your threads. It sounds like something Sat Guru Maharaji says. He always mentioned stuff about 'vibrations' which I never really understood but his teachings kind of align with a lot of the things I have read from you.

So my questions are these: at what point does eastern religion intersect with your beliefs?

What do you mean by 'vibrations'?

Are you a Christian?

Where did you get your philosophy from?

What are your thoughts on the creation story?

I'm sorry for putting you in the spotlight but I am really interested in knowing.

good questions. should i call you Lara ?

[b]well I do not know much about sat guru maharaji nor eastern religion so i cant really tell you if they intersect but what you need to understand though, is that what I do is not a religion. the bible is not a religion. man turned it into religion. it is a holy constitution of laws amongst other things. it is a book that can be understood on so many different levels depending on the frequency of vibration God has put you on. now the bible is a book with many disciplines in it including astro-theology which is the study of the stars and sun and planets,the constellations, the 12 zodiacs and their alignments. as above so below. and these are prophetical tools used to tell what is happening or is about to happen. so its more of a celestial science than it is a religion. the fact that it is being used as a religion is testament to the fact that we are in an age of low intelligence but in the atlantean ages of wisdom they knew the bible was an astro-theological book, and all these facts you can research.

we are vibrational beings. we are powered by the sun. our souls and consciousness is powered by the suns electromagnetic energy. the sun is the giver of life. so the electromagnetic waves and energy from the sun causes every cell in our body to vibrate. if you are a high vibrational being you will be very intelligent and if you are a low vibrational being you will be very st-upid and likely to die at a very younger age from diseases like heart disease and cancer. like you will be lucky to live up to 70 years of age if you are a low vibrational being

am i a christian ? christian means follower of christ. christ means ' the anointed '. so putting it together, it means ' follower of the anointed '. but we have to qualify what is anointed ? so am i a follower of the anointed word of God which is the bible, yes i am. so i am a christian. you have to remember now, you cant be a follower of man. you have to be a follower of the word which is why you are not allowed to make graven images

my philosophy is cosmic and celestial. if you do right by the creator he will guide you to all the wisdom of the ancients and the wisdom of the universe and the wisdoms of this world. sounds crazy but it is true. but you have to do right by God. you have to forsake all your evil ways, or almost all cuz you know our righteousness are as filthy rags. you have to try your best to follow the cosmic order of things as laid out by the creator. do not steal etc etc. God walks with some people in this world but he will only walk with you if you aspire to his ways genuinely not faking it. take one step towards me and i will take two towards you.

well the creation story in the bible is often confused by the whole world. then again like i said, if you walk with God he will lead you to wisdom knowledge and understanding of the entire universe, including the bible. the creation story in the bible is symbolic and allegorical. it is not the creation of man and woman. humans have existed thousands of years before the bible. the creation story is the story of man created in the image of God, meaning the introduction of Gods cosmic laws to man. because you know Gods image is his laws statutes and commandments and his ways. so basically the creation story in genesis is the creation of man made in the image of God and not the physical creation of man. man has existed before the bible. [/b]

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT LOL. HOPE IT EDIFIES YOU BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, IT MAY NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE TO YOU. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO MANY AND THAT IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. IT WILL ONLY MAKE SENSE TO YOU WHEN HE OPENS UP YOUR MIND TO RECEIVE IT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by trapQ: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
sukkot

A Christian isn't a follower of the bible. A Christian is a follower of JESUS CHRIST, or someone who is Christ-like.

Mind you, JESUS is GOD the son. He isn't a mere man. He only became one for our sake, just so we could be reconciled back to GOD through his death. He existed in heaven before coming down to earth and even took part in creation with GOD the father.

the word of GOD isn't your bible, the word of GOD is JESUS CHRIST. your Bible cannot save you, JESUS CHRIST can.

If you aren't a follower of JESUS christ , then you miss the whole essence of Christianity. By the way, the creation story according to the Bible was the very beginning of life. No mortal man or woman existed before this. If you claim to be a Christian, you should know all these.

1 Like

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 12:46am On Nov 04, 2015
trapQ:
sukkot

A Christian isn't a follower of the bible. A Christian is a follower of JESUS CHRIST, or someone who is Christ-like.

Mind you, JESUS is GOD the son. He isn't a mere man. He only became one for our sake, just so we could be reconciled back to GOD through his death. He existed in heaven before coming down to earth and even took part in creation with GOD the father.

the word of GOD isn't your bible, the word of GOD is JESUS CHRIST. your Bible cannot save you, JESUS CHRIST can.

If you aren't a follower of JESUS christ , then you miss the whole essence of Christianity. By the way, the creation story according to the Bible was the very beginning of life. No mortal man or woman existed before this. If you claim to be a Christian, you should know all these.
ahhhh where to start. listen, like i said earlier, there are different levels to understanding the bible. that is how dynamic the creator is. you are on the level where you need to be with regards to its comprehension. for example, you said your bible cannot save you but jesus christ can. ok first of all there are many christs and not just one. which tells me you are taking the bible literally, but like i said, thats the level of understanding you are privy to. check this verse out. christs not christ. many christs not just one

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 Christ the firstfruits; << SO THE FIRSTFRUITS AKA THE SAINTS ARE JESUS CHRIST. NOT ONE PERSON. A NUMBER OF PEOPLE.

secondly , the word of God is the bible. where else do you get the word of God but from the bible ? and the word of God is what is called Jesus.

rev 19 vs 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.” << JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD

and the 144k saints, the firstfruits, who are sealed and anointed with the word are JESUS CHRIST. so you dont follow jesus christ cuz then you will be a follower of men, you follow Jesus, which Jesus is the word of God aka the bible.

To further prove to you that Jesus Christ is not one person but the title for a group of men sealed with the word. the 144k

GALATIANS 4 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. << BIBLE TELLING YOU ABRAHAM STORY IS A SYMBOLIC STORY. SO IF ABRAHAM DOES NOT EXIST AND ABRAHAM IS THE FATHER OF ISAAC WHO IS THE FATHER OF JACOB WHO IS ISRAEL FROM WHICH TRIBE JESUS CHRIST COMES FROM THEN THAT TELLS YOU THAT JESUS CHRIST IS NOT A HUMAN BEING BUT THE TITLE OF A GROUP OF HUMAN BEINGS CALLED THE SAINTS WHICH ACCORDING TO THE VERSE I PROVIDED, THE FIRSTFRUITS ARE THE CHRIST. PLURAL NOT SINGULAR. FIRSTFRUITS

1 Like

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
sukkot:
good questions. should i call you Lara ?

[b]well I do not know much about sat guru maharaji nor eastern religion so i cant really tell you if they intersect but what you need to understand though, is that what I do is not a religion. the bible is not a religion. man turned it into religion. it is a holy constitution of laws amongst other things. it is a book that can be understood on so many different levels depending on the frequency of vibration God has put you on. now the bible is a book with many disciplines in it including astro-theology which is the study of the stars and sun and planets,the constellations, the 12 zodiacs and their alignments. as above so below. and these are prophetical tools used to tell what is happening or is about to happen. so its more of a celestial science than it is a religion. the fact that it is being used as a religion is testament to the fact that we are in an age of low intelligence but in the atlantean ages of wisdom they knew the bible was an astro-theological book, and all these facts you can research.

we are vibrational beings. we are powered by the sun. our souls and consciousness is powered by the suns electromagnetic energy. the sun is the giver of life. so the electromagnetic waves and energy from the sun causes every cell in our body to vibrate. if you are a high vibrational being you will be very intelligent and if you are a low vibrational being you will be very st-upid and likely to die at a very younger age from diseases like heart disease and cancer. like you will be lucky to live up to 70 years of age if you are a low vibrational being

am i a christian ? christian means follower of christ. christ means ' the anointed '. so putting it together, it means ' follower of the anointed '. but we have to qualify what is anointed ? so am i a follower of the anointed word of God which is the bible, yes i am. so i am a christian. you have to remember now, you cant be a follower of man. you have to be a follower of the word which is why you are not allowed to make graven images

my philosophy is cosmic and celestial. if you do right by the creator he will guide you to all the wisdom of the ancients and the wisdom of the universe and the wisdoms of this world. sounds crazy but it is true. but you have to do right by God. you have to forsake all your evil ways, or almost all cuz you know our righteousness are as filthy rags. you have to try your best to follow the cosmic order of things as laid out by the creator. do not steal etc etc. God walks with some people in this world but he will only walk with you if you aspire to his ways genuinely not faking it. take one step towards me and i will take two towards you.

well the creation story in the bible is often confused by the whole world. then again like i said, if you walk with God he will lead you to wisdom knowledge and understanding of the entire universe, including the bible. the creation story in the bible is symbolic and allegorical. it is not the creation of man and woman. humans have existed thousands of years before the bible. the creation story is the story of man created in the image of God, meaning the introduction of Gods cosmic laws to man. because you know Gods image is his laws statutes and commandments and his ways. so basically the creation story in genesis is the creation of man made in the image of God and not the physical creation of man. man has existed before the bible. [/b]

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT LOL. HOPE IT EDIFIES YOU BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, IT MAY NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE TO YOU. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO MANY AND THAT IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. IT WILL ONLY MAKE SENSE TO YOU WHEN HE OPENS UP YOUR MIND TO RECEIVE IT
Wow...

Yes you can call me Lara.

This is quite deep. How did you get this knowledge?
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Wow...

Yes you can call me Lara.

This is quite deep. How did you get this knowledge?
the knowledge is from God. wisdom knowledge and understanding is spiritual. God leads you to the living waters. sounds crazy lol. and i would call someone crazy if they told me this too so dont be shy to call me crazy. but in this life there are many things which are mysterious. TILL YOU GET INITIATED INTO THE ESOTERIC MYSTERY SYSTEM then nothing is mysterious anymore. wink
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Allosaurus: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
sukkot:
the knowledge is from God. wisdom knowledge and understanding is spiritual. God leads you to the living waters. sounds crazy lol. and i would call someone crazy if they told me this too so dont be shy to call me crazy. but in this life there are many things which are mysterious. TILL YOU GET INITIATED INTO THE ESOTERIC MYSTERY SYSTEM then nothing is mysterious anymore. wink
You shouldn't be discussing anything about the bible, you know?
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Allosaurus:

You shouldn't be discussing anything about the bible, you know?
what are ya hitler the dictator ? grin grin
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Allosaurus: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
sukkot:
what are ya hitler the dictator ? grin grin
As an unrepentant tribal bigot, you shouldn't even be talking about God because u don't know Him
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Allosaurus:

As an unrepentant tribal bigot, you shouldn't even be talking about God because u don't know Him
hahahaha. actually i am not a tribal bigot. i am anti-bigot. i assume you are igbo and truth be told, your people are notorious for abusing every tribe in nigeria. even your governor okorocha cautioned you yesterday against this behavior. so you expect people to just keep quiet while you abuse and abuse and abuse ? i am sure thats what you will like.

https://www.nairaland.com/2712751/stop-hating-other-nigerians-want << CLICK THIS LINK
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Allosaurus: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
hahahaha. actually i am not a tribal bigot. i am anti-bigot. i assume you are igbo and truth be told, your people are notorious for abusing every tribe in nigeria. even your governor okorocha cautioned you yesterday against this behavior. so you expect people to just keep quiet while you abuse and abuse and abuse ? i am sure thats what you will like.

https://www.nairaland.com/2712751/stop-hating-other-nigerians-want << CLICK THIS LINK
[/s]
Fvck Roach ass and his opinion, I care less about him. And shut your dirty mouth too, you shameless liar! Like I said before, you have no right to discuss God because you don't know Him. You think I don't know you and your fellow jobless Igbo-hating clique? All you do on Nairaland is scan topics with Igbo names on them and start spewing your hogwash. You, Ileke the she.male, Rilwayne001 the gay and the rest. I don't mean to derail this thread but it's such a shame seeing a tribal bigot like you here.
*spits!
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Allosaurus:

God has always favored tribal bigots.
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
[s]Fvck Roach ass and his opinion, I care less about him. And shut your dirty mouth too, you shameless liar! Like I said before, you have no right to discuss God because you don't know Him. You think I don't know you and your fellow jobless Igbo-hating clique? All you do on Nairaland is scan topics with Igbo names on them and start spewing your hogwash. You, Ileke the she.male, Rilwayne001 the gay and the rest. I don't mean to derail this thread but it's such a shame seeing a tribal bigot like you here.
*spits[/s]!
lipsrsealed
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

NO SH-IT grin

1 Like

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Rilwayne001: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Fvck Roach ass and his opinion, I care less about him. And shut your dirty mouth too, you shameless liar! Like I said before, you have no right to discuss God because you don't know Him. You think I don't know you and your fellow jobless Igbo-hating clique? All you do on Nairaland is scan topics with Igbo names on them and start spewing your hogwash. You, Ileke the she.male, Rilwayne001 the gay and the rest. I don't mean to derail this thread but it's such a shame seeing a tribal bigot like you here.
*spits!

Hey flat head nitwit, I am not a gay angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Rilwayne001: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
sukkot:

The flat head nincompoop is trying to score cheap point by tagging me gay grin grin lmao.. Gay ko, Garri ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The flat head nincompoop is trying to score cheap point by tagging me gay grin grin lmao.. Gay ko, Garri ni grin
grin grin grin no mind that reprobate nigga

2 Likes

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by jayriginal: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji

Try and get your hands on a copy of the Wu Manual and the Tao of Wu. I have the latter and if you need help with it, let me know.

Then look online for Supreme Mathematics and the Supreme Alphabet.

I suggest these because of the OP. Seems like something you might be interested in, whether you agree with the teachings or not.

PS
How is our son?
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2015
jayriginal:
LaraiBoluwaji

Try and get your hands on a copy of the Wu Manual and the Tao of Wu. I have the latter and if you need help with it, let me know.

Then look online for Supreme Mathematics and the Supreme Alphabet.

I suggest these because of the OP. Seems like something you might be interested in, whether you agree with the teachings or not.

PS
How is our son?
Our son! Lol. I haven't been checking on him. Reading his homework gives me headaches cheesy

Can I get the recommended texts online?
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
*spits!
Sukkot, you seem to be very popular grin
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by jayriginal: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Our son! Lol. I haven't been checking on him. Reading his homework gives me headaches cheesy

Can I get the recommended texts online?

Yes you can get most of the texts online. The Wu Manual may be the hardest to get but the rest are available online with a Google search.
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Sukkot, you seem to be very popular grin
what can i tell ya, like tupac said, ' i get around ' grin

whats happening for thaa weekennnnnnd ? ya in lagos right ?
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 07, 2015
sukkot:
what can i tell ya, like tupac said, ' i get around ' grin

whats happening for thaa weekennnnnnd ? ya in lagos right ?
You get around for the wrong reasonssmiley

Yeah I'm in Lag for now. Weekend is laundry and movies
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Allosaurus: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I thought you don't believe in God.
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Allosaurus: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
Rilwayne001:

Hey flat head nitwit, I am not a gay angry
[/s]
Oblong head son of a roadside harlot! You being a fagg0t is no longer a news!

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Allosaurus: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
lipsrsealed
[/s]
May God keep you dumb!
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Goshen360(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Haaa, Oluwa o. S'oro ni yi abi isokuso? Oluwa ku suru o.
SMH
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goshen360:
Haaa, Oluwa o. S'oro ni yi abi isokuso? Oluwa ku suru o.
SMH
Lmaooooooooo!!! cheesy cheesy

Sukkot answer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by sukkot: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

grin
how are ya ? what ya been up to ?
Re: Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
how are ya ? what ya been up to ?
I've been good sir. How's the prep going? Don't forget we have a pending tutorial when you land cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Black Man Came Into Existence / We Are All Africans: There Was No Garden Of Eden In Arabia / Questions for Christ Embassy Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.