Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,395 members, 7,822,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander (43656 Views)

40th Birthday Party Of The Odufuye Triplets (Photos) / The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos / Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Mcaise: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Im yet to see a pretty girl call herself pretty

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Happy birthday babes
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by player007(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Airforce1:
Your ass s all I cme to see

Happy birthday blackberrybabes grin
Lolz bro Since you didn't see what you came for, hope the boobs was compensation enough?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
the bra used in hanging tha oranges r made of iron by a nice welder.
so much wished it can be removed to show that whole world Wats inbox. lol
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
so much wished it can be removed to show that whole world Wats inbox. lol
so much wished it can be removed to show tha whole world Wats inbox. lol
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by HrmOlolade(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fake face + wide hole =sl*t
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by seyluv(f): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Happy birthday to you dearie, may ur new age be blessed...

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yustash001:
Looks like an Olosho....HBD though..
Exactly. Vry succulent attack & beddable figure grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by thurllyboy: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bobby 4 show
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by silversonuc(m): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2015
benedictnsi:
is that a cake for birthday or Traditional marriage anniversary

Nice pix sha..... Cute friends....... Few friends (cost minimization approach) tongue

None of those guys in all these pictures d smile with whole heart gringrin ........ Chai, their money don too enter grin
if na u nko, u go smile? Still lookin for d a lot to flex with , all i c are disposable cups nd one tiny cake nd frowning guys lmao
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by nwadiuko1(m): 6:18am On Nov 05, 2015
I think she z got oloshoristic tendencies......
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by bummyla(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Happy Birthday Dear! But You Don't Have To Be Half Naked To Celebrate Your Birthday! Cheers! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by litaninja(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2015
The things that are described as "sexy" , "pretty" , "hot" on NL these days....Chai. Warrisdis
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by decountof(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
carboblanko:
cheesy cheesy
drizslim:
Who Knows How Many Magas Sponsored The Birthday

None Of My Business tho... Happy Birthday

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by benedictnsi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
sotall:
Happy birthday oooooo....

hmm...are you hot and sexy.....emphatic No

All i can see in your pics is your shy cleavage that desperately needs steel bra to boost the confidence of your bouncing castles

Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

See eeh, if you make me laugh again eeh I will spank you tongue grin lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Owerri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.