Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (25489 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 7:35pm On May 11, 2009
LadyT:

LMAO@Sauron  Coming from Sarf London where dingos roam the streets.

Iya Sikira is pounding yam like shes in mushin!

You people are not being real.  Rent where and what?  I guess you "Big boys" Better show us how its all done.

NORTH LONDON

Watch all the sarf london farts back out

Keep pretending. . . . .
Coming from someone who was raised in Camberwell, this is shocking.

OMO IBO:

too bad if we dont see eye to eye on this.
i cannot be dragged to such places and if  that makes me ignorant then so be it.
by the way, i'm not stopping any of you from going there either.

OMO IBO, your opinion does not count here.
We will be very happy to miss ignoramuses like you. If u don't want to come to STEAMBAR, have a decent self-service at home.

so shut you gob.

Bloody peasant!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 7:36pm On May 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

now your acting like a typical essex blonde.

dude, i aint going nowhere near essex, establishment or steam bar. take ur bleeping party to where you like.
Yet the disgusting ranting idiot spews more applesauce. Have I suggested Essex in all of my contributions here? You are an idiot! Look yourself in the mirror and always remind yourself constantly of that.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 7:38pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Keep pretending. . . . .
Coming from someone who was raised in Camberwell, this is shocking.

We will be very happy to miss ignoramuses like you. If u don't want to come to STEAMBAR, have a decent self-service at home.

Bloody peasant!

LMAO

LADY T? IS this true? ? ? ? Camberwell ehn? ? ?

But on a real, Everyone, stop the insults !!!  grin

Pataki:

Yet the disgusting ranting idiot spews more applesauce. Have I suggested Essex in all of my contributions here? You are an idiot! Look yourself in the mirror and always remind yourself constantly of that.

Haba! shocked lol
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by MrCrackles(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2009
Ok enough of the applesauce, horse raddish and tartare sauce!

Now lets get civil and decide where the party's at! grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 7:39pm On May 11, 2009
Camberwell?

You wish!Ignore him secretz

What I love is all these boys blowing grammer will be nowhere to be found on the day all will be hiding in sarf london
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tboy1(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bloody peasant!

very funny  grin grin grin grin grin

@ post
London/Central London
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 11, 2009
i must have struck a nerve! haven't I?
bunch of twats.

enjoy ur steam bar, essex and establisment parties.

TOSSERS!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2009
Now I know Omo Ibo is white LMAOOOO@Tosser
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 7:43pm On May 11, 2009
LadyT:

Camberwell?
You wish![/b]Ignore him secretz

Deny it, you church-rat!!!

What I love is all these boys blowing grammer will be nowhere to be found on the day all will be hiding in sarf london

Doing your best to make [b]the boys blowing grammar
to meet you and light up your life?
If you think you are hooking up with that scrawny face of yours, u must be having a laugh.
Besides, there will be a weight check. . . . . .Any chic weighing more than 14 stones will be bounced(LadyT is already disqualified). grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 11, 2009
how that one come take mean anything?
sebi na only white pple dey talk like that?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 7:44pm On May 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

i must have struck a nerve! haven't I?
bunch of twats.

enjoy ur steam bar, essex and establisment parties.

TOSSERS!
If that is not satisfactory enough for you, go and hug a NEPA Transformer! What a goat! grin

@ Secretz,

OK, I have stopped!

tboy1:

@ post
London/Central London
Exactly my suggestion!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 7:47pm On May 11, 2009
LadyT:

Now I know Omo Ibo is white LMAOOOO@Tosser

lmao

Pataki:

If that is not satisfactory enough for you, go and hug a NEPA Transformer! What a goat! grin

@ Secretz,

OK, I have stopped!
Exactly my suggestion!

lol that's it now, no more! tongue

~Sauron~:

Deny it, you church-rat!!!

Doing your best to make the boys blowing grammar to meet you and light up your life?
If you think you are hooking up with that scrawny face of yours, u must be having a laugh.
Besides, there will be a weight check. . . . . .Any chic weighing more than 14 stones will be bounced(LadyT is already disqualified). grin grin grin

Are you going to put scales on the door to confirm this? grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 11, 2009
Pataki:

@ Secretz,

OK, I have stopped!
Exactly my suggestion!
oboy, sharrrap ur mouth and organise ur blonde (essex) party.
nimcompoop!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tboy1(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2009
I'll have to agree wit OMO IBO with the club selections

Establishment is DEAD and atmosphere there is rubbish, would prefer to go to any bar in central than establishment
STEAMBAR used to be good but now its full of proper old men/women - No Offence.
Last time i went there i didnt spend more than 7 mins in d club before i ran away

COKOBAR should be ok - If its a Saturday Night
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 7:50pm On May 11, 2009
Sauron talk all the crap you want here we all know you cant say shit to my face.

I actually weigh 48 stone and its snaggletooth 419ers like you that I dig.

kiss
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 11, 2009
tboy1:

I'll have to agree wit OMO IBO with the club selections

Establishment is DEAD and atmosphere there is rubbish, would prefer to go to any bar in central than establishment
STEAMBAR used to be good but now its full of proper old men/women - No Offence.
Last time i went i didnt spend more than 7 mins in d club before i ran away

COKOBAR should be ok - If its a Saturday Night

THANK YOU SIR,

NOW HERE'S SOMEONE WITH bleeping CLASS.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tboy1(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2009
YOU GUYS/LADIES SHOULD CHILL OUT BEFORE THEY LOCK THE THREAD
this thread is so funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 7:53pm On May 11, 2009
LadyT:

Sauron talk all the crap you want here we all know you cant say shit to my face.

Watch me spray jizz on your face. . . . . .
U better get a gym class before the D-day so u can be a part of this historic event.
LadyT and a pregnant cow have the same characteristics. cheesy

Stiffen your middle-finger and sit on it, u LovePeddler!!!

Are you going to put scales on the door to confirm this?

A resounding YES!!!!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 7:56pm On May 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

oboy, sharrrap ur mouth and organise ur blonde (essex) party.
nimcompoop!
grin cheesy grin Peeps are talking of a 'Meet-up', one doltish OMO IBO on nairaland wan feel among? Come dey label am as 'party'? grin cheesy grin

Is this all you can muster up? You are truly an irritant. Highly repulsive and offensive to the sane mind. Go and sort yourself out. I did not forget your insult the other day, and I knew it was just a matter of time, you played your idiocy into my hands once more.  grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 11, 2009
LadyT:

kiss
are you saying you dig them for their yahoo yahoo money?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by StrStruck(f): 7:57pm On May 11, 2009
Why do I fee like this is going to be like every other failed event that NLers have spent months planning for?

I love the arguments though lol.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 7:57pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

U better get a gym class before the D-day so u can be a part of this historic event.

A resounding YES!!!!

So what date will you be on day release.

Seriously I would shut up if I were you
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by MrCrackles(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 7:59pm On May 11, 2009
tboy1:

YOU GUYS/LADIES SHOULD CHILL OUT BEFORE THEY LOCK THE THREAD
this thread is so funny grin grin grin grin grin
The thread won't be locked. Best to know, those who are coming now, and those who need a PS2 to self-service themselves out! grin

@ Secretz,

So it is a no-no with South London innit?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 8:00pm On May 11, 2009
LadyT:

So what date will you be on day release.

Try another line. . . . . .This shit is 'played out'

Seriously I would shut up if I were you

U will shut up cos you got nuthing to say here.
Ain't you 30+? Shouldn't u be breast-feeding your babies?
We don't want breast-milk staining your fake TM Lewin shirt, you charlie uniform november tango!!! grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 11, 2009
Pataki:

grin cheesy grin Peeps are talking of a 'Meet-up', one doltish OMO IBO on nairaland wan feel among? grin cheesy grin

Is this all you can muster up? You are truly an irritant. Highly repulsive and offensive to the sane mind. Go and sort yourself out. I did not forget your insult the other day, and I knew it was just a matter of time, you played your idiocy into my hands once more.  grin

pataki, get off my d1ck and get rself a womanliness

you reek of sheer stupidity buffonery. why is it so hard for you to ignore an irritant like me? havent i asked you to enjoy ur blonde party? what part of that is so hard to understand?

you should be ashamed of urself that as old as you are you carried a statement made ages ago till now??
man, thats pathetic. says alot about you and how take this place so serious

geeez
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tboy1(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2009
Pataki:

The thread won't be locked. Best to know, those who are coming now, and those who need a PS2 to self-service themselves out! grin
PS3 u meant  grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Post
u guys should really cut it out
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Moyola(f): 8:01pm On May 11, 2009
Yu lot r funehh!! grin tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 8:02pm On May 11, 2009
At least I dont need multiple Id's to support my wack points.

wink

Loser
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 8:03pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

A resounding YES!!!!

I will help you, I do not want any guys weighing more than 14st unless hes a body builder up in the place   tongue

Pataki:

@ Secretz,

So it is a no-no with South London innit?

Sorry Can't do south, unless Sauron is willing to protect me from the riff raff drug dealing gun hungry fools.   tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by StrStruck(f): 8:06pm On May 11, 2009
Shouldn't you guys be looking at parks or something of that sort where you can have a proper cookout?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 8:07pm On May 11, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Shouldn't you guys be looking at parks or something of that sort where you can have a proper cookout?

You really think these people are serious!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.