Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (25469 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 8:08pm On May 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

pataki, get off my d1ck and get rself a womanliness

you reek of sheer stupidity buffonery. why is it so hard for you to ignore an irritant like me? havent i asked you to enjoy ur blonde party? what part of that is so hard to understand?

you should be ashamed of urself that as old as you are you carried a statement made ages ago till now??
man, thats pathetic. says alot about you and how take this place so serious

geeez
grin cheesy grin

Can you explain the statement in bold please from your quote? grin cheesy grin Grammar no be by force! tongue Take the place so serious? I knew you would come to that line of argument.  grin cheesy grin An idiot like you is so predictable. Why are you then so ''serious'' about having a 'party' from nairaland members? grin cheesy grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 8:08pm On May 11, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Shouldn't you guys be looking at parks or something of that sort where you can have a proper cookout?

Parks?
U want LadyT to run away with the BBQ grill stand?
Hell No. . . . . . .I need an enclosed space with CCTVs.
I don't trust LadyT out of sight. . . . . .

Secretz:

I will help you, I do not want any guys weighing more than 14st unless hes a body builder up in the place   tongue

That can be arranged!!!

Sorry Can't do south, unless Sauron is willing to protect me from the riff raff drug dealing gun hungry fools.   tongue

I don't stay in the South.

LadyT:

At least I dont need multiple Id's to support my wack point.
Loser

LadyT, give up.
This party is for the under 30s.
Go to your regular bingo sessions and have a self-service with the OAPs.
We don't need breast-feeding mommas in a BBQ bash. cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 8:10pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Parks?

That can be arranged!!!

I don't stay in the South.

LadyT, give up.
This party is for the under 30s.
Go to your regular bingo sessions and have a self-service with the OAPs.
We don't need breast-feeding mommas in a BBQ bash. cheesy

LMAO

So where do you stay then? grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 8:10pm On May 11, 2009
Secretz:

So where do you stay then? grin

Surrey!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by jaybee3(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2009
why can't we all just get along?
Gees bunch of babies
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by vanitty: 8:12pm On May 11, 2009
You guys could do it here at kingston upon thames, they have got some pretty cool bars/ clubs and what more it is very safe.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 8:13pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Surrey!
Are you serious? shocked
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by StrStruck(f): 8:13pm On May 11, 2009
LadyT:

You really think these people are serious!

grin

lol I forgot, it's bound to flop.

~Sauron~:

Parks?

Sauron come on . . . please leave LadyT alone and let it go.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 8:14pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Surrey!

Last time I checked that was South of the border    grin

Besides, we can't go there, lol borin borin !  tongue

vanitty:

You guys could do it here at kingston upon thames, they have got some pretty cool bars/ clubs and what more it is very safe.

NO
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 8:14pm On May 11, 2009
Keep talking when you are bored sign in with you other 382893028 user names and keep talking crap.  King of the cyber world.

Baboon.

grin

Starstuck I hit a nerve so let him rant and be a man.  This is the only place he could ever approach me so its cool   wink
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tubabie(f): 8:14pm On May 11, 2009
@Topic

Am interested, but this place is in disarray!
Where's the OP?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 11, 2009
Pataki:

grin cheesy grin

Can you explain the statement in bold please from your quote? grin cheesy grin Grammar no be by force! tongue Take the place so serious? I knew you would come to that line of argument.  grin cheesy grin An idiot like you is so predictable. Why are you then so ''serious'' about having a 'party' from nairaland members? grin cheesy grin
i know you are bitter right now. big fool thats what you are.

i've asked you to have your party whereever you like but you keep hounding for not agreeing with you. geeez
bleeping hell, this party can still happen without me. dude, i repeat, take ur party to any joint of ur choice without me. . . . .omo ibo the irritant
at least, we all know the sort of places you go to. steam bar, establishment and essex.

piece of sh1t
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tboy1(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2009
vanitty:

nice idea but kingston is not so close to peeps in london

@Post
somewhere in central should be ok.
If its a park, HYDE PARK would be the best
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 8:15pm On May 11, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Sauron come on . . . please leave LadyT alone and let it go.

Forgive me manners. . . . .
LadyT is actually my best pal on NL.
I am writing her a poem by midnight. . . .

I am just kidding LadyT, U know i love u. tongue

Pataki:

Are you serious? shocked

I copped a job with KBR so i am stuck in Surrey!

LadyT:

Starstuck I hit a nerve so let him rant and be a man.  This is the only place he could ever approach me so its cool   wink

Hehehehe. . . . . Because you work as a receptionist in a boutique? Bleep off!!
U cannot sit where i stand and i am not GLOATING.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 8:16pm On May 11, 2009
@ ElRazur,

Could you please set up a poll within a short limited time to determine the venues already mentioned. Let us know, which venue has the highest consensus.

~Sauron~:

I copped a job with KBR so i am stuck in Surrey!
Oh that is nice. Been to that Surrey side once. Too far from me endz though.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 8:22pm On May 11, 2009
Pataki:

@ ElRazur,

Could you please set up a poll within a short limited time to determine the venues already mentioned. Let us know, which venue has the highest consensus.

Think i'm bit scared to go to this parrry,

I'm too posh to hang out with people like this cool tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 8:24pm On May 11, 2009
Pataki:

@ ElRazur,

Lets go outside England.
Jersey is a nice place. . . . . .
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 8:26pm On May 11, 2009
Secretz:

Think i'm bit scared to go to this parrry,  

I'm too posh to hang out with people like this  cool    tongue
The Jenifas' are already revealing themselves. grin cheesy grin

We are having a Barbeque, not a Suyaque. So it is not a parrrry.  tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 11, 2009
going by what ive seen on this thread places like establishment, steam bar etc etc will come out tops.

Thank heavens there's a class act in TBOY. . . . . . .
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 8:28pm On May 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

going by what ive seen on this thread places like establishment, steam bar etc etc will come out tops.

Put a cock in it, dumb-ass.
U wouldn't know the meaning of CLASS if it's pasted on your face like Apricot facial scrub.
Bloody illegal immigrant talking about CLASS. What a laugh!!!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 8:29pm On May 11, 2009
You are damn right I cannot sit in the toilets you stand up all day cleaning.  

Damn someone is hating right now LMAO

Oya I await your silly immature response or will you suprise us?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 8:30pm On May 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

You are still here?  tongue

Pataki:

The Jenifas' are already revealing themselves. grin cheesy grin

We are having a Barbeque, not a Suyaque. So it is not a parrrry.  tongue

Thank you.  grin

~Sauron~:

Lets go outside England.
Jersey is a nice place. . . . . .

Yes very good idea! Go there, we will meet you.  tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by StrStruck(f): 8:32pm On May 11, 2009
With all these fights, someone better provide tight security.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 11, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah@illegal immigrant
i must be getting under someones skin
hey, we know what and who you are? dont we?

hahahahahahahah
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 8:32pm On May 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

Post after post. . . . . your idiocy is a first class! Have you not seen a request for a poll to be set-up? Is the meaning of a poll lost on your thinking faculty? grin cheesy grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by ElRazur: 8:33pm On May 11, 2009
I dunno why some are just derailing this thread. Why bicker over minor thing like a place? How hard is it to have a mature conversation around here? I have asked people to vote and only two people or so responded. Come on guys, we can do better than this. undecided
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 8:34pm On May 11, 2009
Secretz:

Thank you.  grin
This is why I love you! tongue grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 8:35pm On May 11, 2009
LadyT:

You are damn right I cannot sit in the toilets you stand up all day cleaning.  

If u have the kind of job i have got, u won't be picking up clothes left by customers in Selfridges.
Only God knows what u came out with in your Uni/College.
Anutha Naija drop-out feeling funky.

Damn someone is hating right now LMAO

Hate on 900 pounds a month pre-tax??
I must have something to hate on.

Oya I await your silly immature response or will you suprise us?

Waiting on silly immature response makes you what?
Don't u have any intelligence at all? Think before you write.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 11, 2009
Pataki:

Post after post. . . . . your idiocy is a first class! Have you not seen a request for a poll to be set-up? Is the meaning of a poll lost on your thinking faculty? grin cheesy grin
o boy, you are, put simply AN IDIOT.

leave me alone and get urself a womanliness. i have put you where you belong.
i don tell u say make u enjoy ur party
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 8:36pm On May 11, 2009
ElRazur:

I dunno why some are just derailing this thread. Why bicker over minor thing like a place? How hard is it to have a mature conversation around here? I have asked people to vote and only two people or so responded. Come on guys, we can do better than this. undecided

Set up a poll with the list of venues already gathered, or you can request for one of the mods to do it with this thread. The poll will show the result a time elapse, we can then begin planning on the next phase.

If not, this thread is more or less an offtopic thread forthwith!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 8:37pm On May 11, 2009
St☆rStruck:

With all these fights, someone better provide tight security.

too expensive for them. . . .  and I'm too posh to provide for a violent party like this . . .   grin    tongue

Pataki:

This is why I love you! tongue grin

awwww, if I were you, I would love me too  tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by StrStruck(f): 8:40pm On May 11, 2009
Secretz:

too expensive for them. . . .  and I'm too posh to provide for a violent party like this . . .   grin    tongue

Too posh to do anything, eh? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.