Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) (68334 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels / Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Nollyzonenews: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
When you are rich, you are rich.

Ned Nwoko who is Regina Daniels's husband was spotted buying a Newspaper on the road with his lovely wife and he paid in dollars.

Watch the vide below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkf2Cu7Jj-Y

Source: https://gidifeed.com/video-of-regina-daniels-husband-ned-nwoko-buying-newspaper-with-dollar-note/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by tompat86(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
First to commentus...seun make i send my acc details?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by kidap: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
cool shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Tesclaros(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Been long i heard of buhari on this forum.. please I’m selling my used dell xps 13 laptop. Check my profile for more info

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by jonadaft: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
wrinkle dick head

osus on the next level of child-marriage undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by SojiCash(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Awon were attention seeker billionaire

Come ya beat me

36 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by uzohrome(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nice one, money is good somehow sha
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by NameChecker: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
The Rich keep buying attention everyday and the poor keep talking about it
***Different Strokes, Different Folks***
grin grin grin

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Carlyboi(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Money,just like bills is no respecter of personality appearance,intelligence,charisma,status or background,color or race and neither is it a Respecter of age whatever qualities this man possesses being savvy and smart educated traveled exposed and maybe connected too there are are millions of people with the same qualities some with even more that may not even be worth 10% of the Ned’s wealth and if looks are the yardstick for being rich this Man should be one of the poorest people in the world I rate alongside the Ngolo Kante taye taiwos of the world......In essence all I’m saying is Money is just a very mysterious being or spirit that you can’t fathom why it’s just so in love or married to some certain set of people compared to ones we think are most suitable or flawless!sometimes I think money is just crazy,unique,I think money is a higher spiritual being(god)and I hope and I wish it crazily walks into my life my household makes a stop at my doorstep and never leaves until I take my last breath!and I mean money aPlenty no cap just the one I wont ever be able to exhaust at any point in time that will keep flowing like oil and water never stops never dries.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by NwaJozi: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Okay seen
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by daddycee91(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
E be like say Ned dey romantic sha o

9 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Chukwurah003: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
PDP is so full of rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by nabegibeg: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
So let use be seeing daily videos of him spending dollars

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by muzeze77: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Money is not everything, at a certain stage every man will know this

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by kudos4god(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
No be small matter
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by sinaj(f): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
who videoed him?

This man likes attention sha

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by sureteeboy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Regina this, regina that...

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Mufasa27(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
From politics to showbiz grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by nepapole(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hian!
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by sonnie10: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
uzohrome:
Nice one, money is good somehow sha
Na which Baba do the jazz for Regina?
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by omofranyoung(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
So this is news.....?

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by BCD2much(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Love sweet when money enter inside, some of u critical of this union can't even afford the magazine.
Ned is a good planner, he married her to garner more popularity needed for the next phase of his political carrier.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Benekruku(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Do ancestors read magazines?

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by hisexcellency34: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
This Old cargo sha wan dey trend by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Cutezt(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
What sorta rubbish is this?
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
regina daniels is the luckiest yahoo girl..see maga.
Secondly this thread Mod..Is it the dollars or the fact he bought a magazine with Regina's image??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Auxtin85(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo) / E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) / Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.