Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

5 Facts About Onions You Need To Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Facts About Onions You Need To Know (820 Views)

Revealed: 5 Easy Ways To Cut An Onions Without Crying…it Works Like Magic / Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist / What Is The Truth About Onions And Our Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Facts About Onions You Need To Know by soshi(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2015
Here are 5 little facts about onions that are very important. 1 they act as anti-inflammatory food 2 offers the body amazing Cardiovascular benefits. 3 they are full if manganese for bone production 4 have properties to relieve asthma symptoms 5 finally they are rich in biotin for maintaining blood sugar level
OK that's my health tip for today, more coming soon.

http://neorapid..com/2015/11/5-facts-about-onions-you-need-to-know.html

Re: 5 Facts About Onions You Need To Know by primcy(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] thanks op. I like onion a lot.
Re: 5 Facts About Onions You Need To Know by soshi(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2015
no problem.
Re: 5 Facts About Onions You Need To Know by Onegai(f): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello soshi. I saw your pm but could you give me a head's up on what you want, thanks.
Re: 5 Facts About Onions You Need To Know by soshi(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Onegai
Hello soshi. I saw your pm but could you give me a head's up on what you want, thanks.

wanted to get tips from you about drawing via whatsapp....if u see this pls reply
Re: 5 Facts About Onions You Need To Know by Onegai(f): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
soshi:

wanted to get tips from you about drawing via whatsapp....if u see this pls reply

I don't give out my number but there is a book or two out that can help. Will get the name for you if I can.
Re: 5 Facts About Onions You Need To Know by toaspromo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
6) they also help increase male performance in bed combine with original honey

(1) (Reply)

Right In To Your Skin Care Review / Urgent ! / Top Ingredients To Avoid In Soaps, Creams, Shampoo Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.