Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) (58140 Views)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Oh my goodness.. Oh my gosh.... Oh my God!!!!!! shocked

See wickedness!
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Sijo01(f): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Jesus! What's her reason(s) for doing this?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by osabiya16(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2015
.blood of jesus
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2015
wickedness at its peak.

I hereby sentence her to death by injection.

Clerk, NEXT!!!
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by SmartMugu: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2015
I'm sure this is not in Nigeria. People go don burn her before she fit pose with the hand.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by maxiuc(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2015
That gurl her papa naa butcher abeg this where jungle justice is required
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Burger01(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2015
I think parents should have time for their children. I will never employ any househelp for my children. Never! angry

Poor child. God, imagine the pain cry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2015
and when i say women are the devil we see some idiots would start asking for my head
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Wicked world we live in cry
People are no longer afraid of God and morality has gone to the drain.
Wickedness is currently the order of the day.

Honestly, this generation needs divine rescue from the grip of the devil.

Father, arise and help us...

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2015
[s]
Tinynita:
man's inhumanity to man
[/s]
woman's inhumanity to man

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Mackson01: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2015
So inhumane
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by iamhorseman(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
FlirtyKaren:
This is EVIL!! shocked shocked shocked

I can't even imagine what this baby's mother is going through right now.
I can't even imagine the pain, trauma, how loud this little innocent baby must have screamed while this wicked househelp did this evil to her. Good Lord!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/househelp-chops-off-baby-hand.html
see her wicked face like ngozika...
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by lewisacid(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Jesus
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by bukatyne(f): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2015
cococandy:
Pls what's the full story?

Did the child have an accident or what?

Because I can't imagine a real maid doing this and they've not cut off both her own hands before been taking pictures.

True
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2015
Worwor looking bi'tch angry someone hand me the cutlass I'll chop her head off! angry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Pidggin(f): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2015
Haven read the story, I still think this girl is extremely wicked. However, why did her boss impregnate and abandon her? Some people are so stuwpid, after doing that to her he still kept her as a maid. People are evil, and sadly they can do anything in the name of vengeance, now this poor child is paying for a crime he/she did not commit.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by menix(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Wickedt gal from hell..

Hope they use horses to tear her apart..
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2015
look at her ugly face, this means the parents are merciful, if it was me that face would have been swollen with injuries by now.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2015
I rather commit\kill her immediately this one is out of law I will act outside the law.. inhuman deserve cruel action.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2015
I pray my mum and mum-in-law live to see their great grand children. I pray I live long to see vmy great grand children. undecided
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by freakcin: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Beyond words!

Can someone confirm if this maid has been sentenced to death? angry angry angry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2015
This is what happens when husband and wife go about chasing money , leaving their primary responsibilities as parents to a total stranger.

I'll always use my Uncle's model , someone gotta stay at home at least till the oldest kid is about 12.I ain't leaving my kids at the mercy of a another human being who probably never knew what it means to be loved.

Parents should take care of their primary responsibilities because money won't buy that innocent child another limb:

5 Likes

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ihatebuhari(f): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Only in Africa,wicked and evil black race
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by fippycbk(m): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

This is barbaric!

I swear, i cant imagine this happening to my daughter. I will rather go to prison than allow the househelp go to prison because i will commit murder immediately i saw this.

What could the little baby have done, that warrant this barbaric act. This house-help deserve to die!

If you are looking for a devil, here is one. So sad

The movie "Law Abiding Citizen" comes to mind
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by lacidi: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2015
This happened in Malawi in September. See the main story below:

A maid is being investigated after she allegedly chopped off the hands of her married employer's baby because he refused to admit that he is the father of her child, police in Malawi said.

Chiradzulu police said that they are investigating the 19-year-old maid of the wealthy businessman, who cut off the hands of her employer’s newborn baby.

According to claims made by the maid, her employer had sex with her several times and she got pregnant.

When the businessman learned that his maid got pregnant, he made it clear that he will not take responsibility for the child and will not support her.

When the employer refused to acknowledge paternity of the child after the birth, the maid cut off the hands of his baby in protest.

She is being investigated on a charge of assault causing grievous bodily harm after the mother of the baby called police to report the incident.

http://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/2015/09/20-Maid-cuts-off-babys-hands-employer-got-her-pregnant.html
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2015
lilmax:
Nobody can take care of your child except you

Op is here saying she can't believe what the mother is going through, nonsense

Continue hiring maids, your career is more important than your child

Maids are not nice as you see them, they are bitter (lack opportunities) so don't expect the best from them

What if she went out deposit some money her husband asked her tooundecided

What if she thought going to market herself would be better and faster than sending the maidundecided

Lot of what ifs.....there is nothing that says this wouldn't have happened even if she were on maternity leave but had to employ a maid regardless. Our mothers had support. They lived a communal life. It wasn't a failure on her part to have employed a maid. She did what she thought would make her life easier. She has every right to make her life easier.

6 Likes

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2015
I'm finding it very difficult to comprehend right now.
This Sociopath is one I'll describe to be an out of the box explanation and meta-physical (Spiritually induced). Because I don't understand how a woman would want to mutilate the parts of a toddler. She deserves to be giving a kind of retributive punishment that would even deter OGBANJES and evil spirits from engaging in such acts in the future....
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by seunakin231(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2015
This is an evil act, Callous girl..
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Etizz: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

I can't even imagine the pain, trauma, how loud this little innocent baby must have screamed while this wicked househelp did this evil to her. Good Lord!!

I want to know something, is d baby still alive
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by condralbede(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2015
NCA ...how market
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Dtarmon(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2015
Bloggers are just loosing it

Same content different headers.

http://www.restlessbloggers.com/recent-news/gruesome-images-mother-butchers-8-months-babys-arm-to-sell-to-ritualist/?fdx_switcher=true

FlirtyKaren:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.