Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) (58133 Views)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by thundafire: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2015
just cut off her kity kat cs giv her 2 SARS nd she will be forced 2 travel
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Missonas(f): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2015
chccho:

Please what are u saying?
undecidedwetin u no understand?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2015
The house help is a boko haram ambassador...... NO doubt
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by cap28: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Parents beware of who you are allowing to look after your children. Some of these maids are sociopathic killers masquerading in human form.

I just came across this terrible video clip of a Ugandan monster severely beating and abusing a child that was left in her care (Viewers discretion advised):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVG04EG1ljY

Just watching this brought tears to my eyes to the extent that if I had set my eyes on this monster I would have torn it to shreds. cry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by seunlly(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2015
End time don come....But that's Evil cry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
My God! What on earth could an innocent baby have done to deserve such cruelty, to go through so much undiluted pain
Look at d way the b.i.tch is looking so unapologetic even?
My day has just being ruined angry cry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ogohediri: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
De r many ? To dis dat we dont av to ignore lik hw has d parents been treating dis house help? . N dis evil could not has just happen dat day, cos dey most av been sm bad bhv by dat house help be4. Had the parent been observing the house help very well? Were did dey pick her frm? Do dey knw her etc. Parents mostly mothers should take care of dia children. U c a rise on cases of child wrape y ? Cos mothers r no longer at home to look. After d kids. Lets go bak n care for our kids cos wen ur time is near u wil c dat d kids r d only realy tin u HAVE
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by wtfCode: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
huh!! Dem no kill her?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by menshowng(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Damn WTF omo pple dey oh.....i jus hope and pray d baby didn't die oooo dats. A lotta bleeding 4 a small child*smh*
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by delishpot: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
grin

Is it funny?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Jesus wept.

I want this girl to DIE

but not just anyhow death

I want her to die slow by slow through the most world condemned torture process(s)

I want her to feel the pain of death in days or months
I want her to struggle with death yet not coming

I want her to beg for death to come quick after receiving the torture.

Satan may her soul not received in heal. Many she have not place to rest

Wickedness at the highest order.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by chccho(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
What is with Nigerians and half stories? what is the full story here, even tho it's quite disturbing and evil, what really led to this, no right thinking humna would want to hurt a baby like this, it's high time we acted like we are intelligent in Nigeria, people post half stories and everyone joins the train of abuses and all that, i really wish psychologist played a major role in our every day life, like working with tghe police, schools, hospitals and more, that way we can have reasonable stories explaining the 'why'. it is Evil and wrong tho what the help did, i'm just wondering why and what could have led to this
U are the biggest fool on this thread, u need urgent psychological attention, u need to be disabled from thinking and typing!!!!
so as a normal right thinking person after seeing this barbaric act all u are looking for is the other half of the story abi? or u can be patient enough to even want to hear whatever justifiable reason could have led to this? NLs pls beware of this 3rdleg.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ojaythegreat(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

This is barbaric!

I swear, i cant imagine this happening to my daughter. I will rather go to prison than allow the househelp go to prison because i will commit murder immediately i saw this.

What could the little baby have done, that warrant this barbaric act. This house-help deserve to die!

If you are looking for a devil, here is one. So sad
The best way for u to avoid being a murder n a prisoner,is having ur eyez blind to anything that looks like a maid. they re not good for kids n they molest them,they re just a bad influence to kids. SAY NO TO MAIDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Natasha2(f): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2015
OMG, this world is a wicked place, Jeez how can someone do this to a child? shocked shocked

3rdlegxxx I'm sorry but you are not reasonable at all, you tried so hard to sound intelligent but your foolishness is glaring.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by michaelwilli(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Career women, una dey see?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nemesis99(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2015
shocked Jesu kristy oluwa mio oh! I forget sey i be muslim chei Ahudubillahi. If dem ask the witch now, she go talk sey the parents offend her. Even if dem owe her 4yrs salary, e no suppose reach this level na. Chei ppl weekhead
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by mondaynelson20: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Pennywise(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2015
What was she going to do? Eat the baby?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by juxtabayano(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2015
kilokeys:
shocked... cry

beyond words
This Is beyond Evil.i cried on seeing the pictures.damn.she (the maid)doesn't deserve to live.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ilo04(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2015
y can't they cut off d maid both hand and send her to jail.
this is real devil we people have been looking for.
nah unfortunate one man go marry dis devil
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Natasha2:
OMG, this world is a wicked place, Jeez how can someone do this to a child? shocked shocked

3rdlegxxx I'm sorry but you are not reasonable at all, you tried so hard to sound intelligent but your foolishness is glaring.

yh i know, i expected that response, thanks

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by 9jauk: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2015
What's d whole point of bring baby into this world when u can't share child responsibility, I hate the idea of house help,...is never in my dictionary.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by nenergy(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by eprince21(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2015
PresVA:
Ewwooo shocked shocked... I can't even imagine the pain the baby went through. . Such wickedness embarassed

If husbands can start helping their wives with chores, stuffs like this will be minimal or even eliminated.. but No they won't help, they'll rather watch football or read newspaper. ..

Nothing sweet pass husband and wife doing chores together kiss kiss
No room for a third party in your marriage. ..

Btw, did this happen in Nigeria?

and you must be a woman
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by mizzyboy007: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2015
its a woman....its always a woman. wicked and heartless..... quote me and die...
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Davidooooo: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2015
This is wickedness!
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Natasha2:

Natasha and every other person who can't seem to understand my simple reasoning, i am not justifying what she did, it was an evil and bad act buti read on page two that the father got her pregnanat and denied that, she took it out on the child, that really sounds like a twisted mind, my point is all of you would watch CSI, Fringe, other Intelligence related American movies and series and you would enjoy them trying to make sense of why a normal person would kill in such evil manner and once they have come to understand they name them, some under the influence, some with psychological disorders, some are called serial killers, next time we know how to avoid, Africans need to be less jungle justice conscious, i live in lagos and i have seen countless times when people are arguying in a heated way and someone just picks up a bottle breaks it and stabs a person all over his body, you see normal people acting babaric, that's my point, she acted barbaric, whatever her reasons or grudges were, cutting off a persons arm is twisted and bad and evil.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by toluwee: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2015
Really lazy Nigerian bloggers.

This story actually happened in Malawi since August where a Malawian housemaid was arrested after she chopped off the only the RIGHT hand of her boss' baby because her master got her pregnant and refused to accept it.
http://pulse.ng/gist/height-of-wickedness-housemaid-chops-off-mistress-babys-hand-in-anger-id4180376.html

They then add gruesome pictures from mother who cut baby's hands for ritual
http://www.restlessbloggers.com/recent-news/gruesome-images-mother-butchers-8-months-babys-arm-to-sell-to-ritualist/?fdx_switcher=true

Disgusting. Report news as is jare!
nenergy:
Nigerian bloggers are lazy. See the true story: http://www.restlessbloggers.com/recent-news/gruesome-images-mother-butchers-8-months-babys-arm-to-sell-to-ritualist/?fdx_switcher=true

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2015
nenergy:
Nigerian bloggers are lazy. See the true story: http://www.restlessbloggers.com/recent-news/gruesome-images-mother-butchers-8-months-babys-arm-to-sell-to-ritualist/?fdx_switcher=true

i love Nigeria and Nigerians, people that can't think or ask questions, the average nigerian give him a story and tell him maid killed wife, or university student sleeps with governor for money, the average nigerian go don curse the student and swear for the maid before thinking if the story is really true and the source is correct and ask why would a maid just wake up and kill, now there is another version with the woman as the mother, now all of una wey dn swear for maid wey no exist, una do well oo, smh for the average minded person and they go still dey insult me for tryna make sense of it instead of just insulting what i'm not sure is the real story. sad angry

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Freksy(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This is EVIL!! shocked shocked shocked

I can't even imagine what this baby's mother is going through right now.
I can't even imagine the pain, trauma, how loud this little innocent baby must have screamed while this wicked househelp did this evil to her. Good Lord!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/househelp-chops-off-baby-hand.html

No words can fittingly describe this evil!
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Shokoloko(f): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2015
lilmax:
Nobody can take care of your child except you

Op is here saying she can't believe what the mother is going through, nonsense

Continue hiring maids, your career is more important than your child

Maids are not nice as you see them, they are bitter (lack opportunities) so don't expect the best from them

Sometimes women have to work not because they want to but because they have to. Some are widows or single moms, some have sit -at-home husbands who still dont want to watch over the kids, some have working husbands who dont care for them. They must work for their children to eat.
Just go and chat with any female banker for eg with small kids and ask if they wish to resign and what is holding them. Ull be surprised at the answers

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by deetomee: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2015
The mother of that child has no excuse whatsoever to leave her child with a stranger in the name of househelp. What are women turning into? They wanna be working class and equal with men. Be a house wife or do other things that can afford you the opportunity to bond with your children. God bless my mother! All potential mothers in this forum learn with others experiences or learn first hand which will not be nice. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.