Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) - Properties (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) (172862 Views)

Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land / **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** / The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Empiree: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2017
mufutau55:

LOL! Did you read the story of a guy from Italy who came to Naija (Anambra, I think) and have Police lockup his Father/Mother for spending all the funds he sent to them to build house for him but they were sending him the pictures from another person's house. They are still locked-up until he inform the Police to release them.. I support the guy fully.

https://www.nairaland.com/4204915/italy-based-nigerian-man-jails-parents

Hajji M.
Wow wow just wooow. Why would parents behaved like this especially mom. What's the world coming to. Geez! and you gonna have family members started quoting [u]"thou shall not be rude to your parents"[u]. This is crazy. I support the guy but i may not do that if i can have other ways to avoid them completely. This is very nasty
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by gabbytabby: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Oga spyder when you go remove the low budget from this your build. Stop playing us your Igbo man wayo.

Longest time how the family. Good job.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
gabbytabby:
Oga spyder when you go remove the low budget from this your build. Stop playing us your Igbo man wayo.

Longest time how the family. Good job.

grin grin Sister mi, I dey o. Long time since I saw you around, hope you are powering on as usual. Don't worry sister, I will remove the tag as soon as we complete works here.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Continuation of external wall coating......

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by sako28: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
spyder880:
My windows and aluminum door arrives the site...............

Sir,
what's the final cost of the windows.

Thanks
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by mufutau55(m): 3:20am On Dec 02, 2017
spyder880:

Lovely frontal design, Oga mi. The house is coming together beautifully.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Icecream4U(m): 5:33am On Dec 04, 2017
spyder880:
Can you build in Lagos?
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Icecream4U:
Can you build in Lagos?

Yes Sir.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Painting still going on.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by tivta(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2017
spyder880:
Painting still going on.

Seems like you want to finish it before xmas.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2017
tivta:

Seems like you want to finish it before xmas.

Yes oo grin

I will push as much as I can without touching my business capital. Certainly there are things that can never be completed this year, like the compound floor and the water supply systems. Inside furnishings and kitchen cabinets can wait till later. The children just want to spend the first Christmas in their father's house grin

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by NL1960: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2017
spyder880:

Yes oo grin

I will push as much as I can without touching my business capital. Certainly there are things that can never be completed this year, like the compound floor and the water supply systems. Inside furnishings and kitchen cabinets can wait till later. The children just want to spend the first Christmas in their father's house grin

Nice one. You are too much. That was exactly what i did because my kids were so eager to see their grand parents. So i did what i could do to move in and i took them home and spent xmas and new year there. Funny enough, my mom(their grand mother) now died 3 weeks later after we came back.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by henosag: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Weldon bro, God will see u thru
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by henosag: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Great job! How much have u spent now?
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by janykute: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
henosag:
Great job! How much have u spent now?
Don't think it will be that much considering the fact that it's a 'low budget building'. ; grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by saleesu: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pls Spyder what type of tiles did u use and how much does. It cost
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Truthinlife: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2017
spyder880:

Yes oo grin

Way to go oga Spyder.
Get your room and kids room ready. Even if it means getting one bathroom ready.
A friend of mine bought Geepee tank,
Water pump and connected ordinary pipe ( like the one they use in washing cars). His plumber did a mere shift connection just to the area they need water for the period and
It pumps water upstairs for them to use all through the Xmas and New year. It was beautiful.
He bought a big stove and plenty kerosine. Generator and fan.
His kids were just happy to be there, running around the compound etc. smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by kopell: 1:38am On Dec 06, 2017
Spyder880 good job, good manager as usual. So far, how much in total you spend on these project. I just the watch on the sideline.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2017
saleesu:
Pls Spyder what type of tiles did u use and how much does. It cost

I used strictly Nigerian made tiles and they were cheap. I will get pictures when I get to site today. For the floor tiles, I bought them for N2 for each sq meter. Some were bought for as low as N1,900. Wall tiles were for N1,050 and less.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2017
kopell:
Spyder880 good job, good manager as usual. So far, how much in total you spend on these project. I just the watch on the sideline.

Don't worry Bro, I am still calculating cost and will update them. We are still buying a few small items today.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Truthinlife:

Way to go oga Spyder.
Get your room and kids room ready. Even if it means getting one bathroom ready.
A friend of mine bought Geepee tank,
Water pump and connected ordinary pipe ( like the one they use in washing cars). His plumber did a mere shift connection just to the area they need water for the period and
It pumps water upstairs for them to use all through the Xmas and New year. It was beautiful.
He bought a big stove and plenty kerosine. Generator and fan.
His kids were just happy to be there, running around the compound etc. smiley

Their joy is the only thing that propels me to continue grin They always look at pictures everyday I return and ask of how many more days before they can travel home. Their joy is infectious.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
We are still painting in the inside rooms while doing electrical fittings.

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Painting, electrical fittings......

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
You really making a grown man drool with this stones and the combination of it . . .Lovely!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Fhemmmy:
You really making a grown man drool with this stones and the combination of it . . .Lovely!

Thank you Sir, the stones really kept me on my toes as I had to choose combinations that will blend with all the colours of the wall and roof too.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Can I just level all the sand in this compound and turn it to a sand field? grin

Whatever, any serious work here in this compound will be next year.

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Fhemmmy: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
spyder880:

Thank you Sir, the stones really kept me on my toes as I had to choose combinations that will blend with all the colours of the wall and roof too.

This is almost the most beautiful i have seen you done sit in terms of stones and even in Nigeria . . .Such great combo isn't that common, i am so sold to it sir.
Keep up the great work
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Fhemmmy:

This is almost the most beautiful i have seen you done sit in terms of stones and even in Nigeria . . .Such great combo isn't that common, i am so sold to it sir.
Keep up the great work

Thank you my boss.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
spyder880:

Thank you my boss.

Who is your boss . . .Keep flattering me oh.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by mufutau55(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
spyder880:
Painting, electrical fittings......

I beg show us thw internal lightings and the paintings o.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
mufutau55:

I beg show us thw internal lightings and the paintings o.

Hajji M.

I must do that. I hope they complete the works by tomorrow.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Empiree: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2017
spyder880:

I must do that. I hope they complete the works by tomorrow.
man, i salute thee. No easy thing ooo. You really rushed this building in this nija econs. Takes some up to 10yrs to get to this level. God bless your hustle man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) / Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.