Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are (845 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by Teophilus96(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Yes take it or leave it, Christians do not worship the same God -but Muslims do.
Take a good look at Christendom, you would observe that there are diverse /different doctrines. For instance a particular church in one of its belief would tell you not to put on a kind of dressing as it is not acceptable in the site of God while another church would ask you to put it on that the same God allows it.
There was an emergent situation where by a Christian family has to locate an established church for help,instead of helping this family, they asked this family a question "Does any of you attend this church? If none of you is a member then we are sorry we can't help you "Just IMAGINE! Christians serving the same God? If this was to be in Islam, reverse would have been the case-they would be assisted, and is to show that they serve one God.
There are so many other instances but for a brief and explicit thread I wouldn't want to state.
Now the point is ;am not saying Christianity is not a good religion neither am I saying that Islam is a good nor bad religion., but that Christians should stop decieving themselves.
From a realistic view I would say this with great conviction that CHRISTIANS DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME GOD but MUSLIMS DO. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by loomer: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Everyone to his/her own opinion, and u just said urs. That doesn't make it true.

If you dey find christian and muslim quarrel, I guess u miss road

2 Likes

Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by thorpido(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2015
So what God do the Shiite muslims and the Sunni muslims worship.

It's still in the news that they kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by Teophilus96(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2015
loomer:
Everyone to his/her own opinion, and u just said urs. That doesn't make it true.

If you dey find christian and muslim quarrel, I guess u miss road
It's just the sweet bitter truth
Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by canadianprince: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Answer this question... Is Jihad part of Islam or not?
Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by Teophilus96(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2015
thorpido:

Make deep research and you will find out why .
Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by thorpido(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Teophilus96:

You haven't answered the question.
Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by Teophilus96(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2015
canadianprince:

Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by BETATRON(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2015
canadianprince:
what is jihad?
Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by Teophilus96(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2015
BETATRON:
what is jihad?

Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by plappville(f): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2015
thorpido:

Nice one. You hit him a nice stone... grin

canadianprince:

At OP, oya answer the question.
Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by plappville(f): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2015
Teophilus96:

What research ? Answer joor..thanks.
Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by plappville(f): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2015
Teophilus96:
Yes take it or leave it, Christians do not worship the same God -but Muslims do.
Take a good look at Christendom, you would observe that there are diverse /different doctrines. For instance a particular church in one of its belief would tell you not to put on a kind of dressing as it is not acceptable in the site of God while another church would ask you to put it on that the same God allows it.
There was an emergent situation where by a Christian family has to locate an established church for help,instead of helping this family, they asked this family a question "Does any of you attend this church? If none of you is a member then we are sorry we can't help you "Just IMAGINE! Christians serving the same God? If this was to be in Islam, reverse would have been the case-they would be assisted, and is to show that they serve one God.
There are so many other instances but for a brief and explicit thread I wouldn't want to state.
Now the point is ;am not saying Christianity is not a good religion neither am I saying that Islam is a good nor bad religion., but that Christians should stop decieving themselves.
From a realistic view I would say this with great conviction that CHRISTIANS DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME GOD but MUSLIMS DO. Take it or leave it.

By the way, Which God are you talking about?
Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by BETATRON(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=Teophilus96 post=39670250][/quote]
Fine one!! Some don't even know the real meaning of jihad and keep ranting about it
Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by Teophilus96(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2015
plappville:

Nice one. You hit him a nice stone... grin

At OP, oya answer the question.
It is and you also need to coolmindedly understand what it's all about.

Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by Teophilus96(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
plappville:

What research ? Answer joor..thanks.

Re: Christians Aren't Serving The Same God But Muslims Are by Teophilus96(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
plappville:

By the way, Which God are you talking about?
There's just but one God

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Moderators / How I Messed Up Today In Church / AWESOME!!!! HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.