Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,937 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra (6722 Views)

Sheriff Will Be Looking Stupid When All SS/SE PDP Office Holder Join Mega Party / Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets / Calling On All SS/SE PDP Governors And Legislators To #StandWithFayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Nigeria is a cesspit for injustice, Biafra will be an embodiment of Justice. [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mITiEDuGyTI&ab_channel=nwokedioliveremeka

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Give us Biafra...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
This Igbo people should leave the south south alone, what the igbos don't know is that even if there was a division in Nigeria today, the south south will go their way. Wake up and stop thinking me a Rivers man would want to be a part of biafra. Never oh.... Igbo man can never be trust with POWER!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Femolacaster(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ndi nzuzu!

1 Like

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
gocac:
This Igbo people should leave the south south alone, what the igbos don't know is that even if there was a division in Nigeria today, the south south will go their way. Wake up and stop thinking me a Rivers man would want to be a part of biafra. Never oh.... Igbo man can never be trust with POWER!

Hearing a yoruba man talking about south south is like hearing a Togo Man talking about Nigeria. Go and educate yourself.

In Biafra, the south has full resource control, and they can turn their land to be better than Dubai. Nobody is disturbing them.

Power will rotate between regions to every locality so nobody is marginalised.

Traditionally power shifts, even in our traditional system of rule.

It is only British Nigeria that we have born to rule. This is inherited from the colonialist tradition.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by melodies: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
The South South needs Niger Delta Republic not Biafra.

gocac:
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by SweetSoup(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
This Ipob fools had Jonathan under their armpit for 5years yet they didn't advice, force, beg or challenged him to hold a referendum to allow them declare their Biafra. They didn't agitate for Biafra during his 5years of misrule because they held most of the juicy post in the Federal govt. Even the albino director Kanu praised and campaigned for Jonathan, calling him an Igbo man. Jonathan deservedly lost and the fools led by an albino suddenly remembered the Biafra struggle. They are now demanding for a referendum from President Buhari, hypocrites. Ojukwu made similar mistake and ran away a coward while millions of innocent Igbos lost their life. Let's see where this albino will lead the fools to this time around.
P.S Am getting married to an Ebonyi beauty this December so i don't hate Igbos, hypocrisy is what i hate which is clearly what they are displaying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Freedom is a Journey but we are marching together as one nation under the rising sun to Freedom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
gocac:
God bless u bro!!! Pls tell them!!! We have said this for the upteenth time.... anytime we say it they call us Yoruba ; that's ur business...

I'll rather Die; than see myself or the South south, in union with the East!!! God forbid; We prefer to be with Nigeria.... @ worse Niger Delta republic... Igbos are never trust worthy....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Dbboy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
SweetSoup:
This Ipob fools had Jonathan under their armpit for 5years yet they didn't advice, force, beg or challenged him to hold a referendum to allow them declare their Biafra. They didn't agitate for Biafra during his 5years of misrule because they held most of the juicy post in the Federal govt. Even the albino director Kanu praised and campaigned for Jonathan, calling him an Igbo man. Jonathan deservedly lost and the fools led by an albino suddenly remembered the Biafra struggle. They are now demanding for a referendum from President Buhari, hypocrites. Ojukwu made similar mistake and ran away a coward while millions of innocent Igbos lost their life. Let's see where this albino will lead the fools to this time around.
P.S Am getting married to an Ebonyi beauty this December so i don't hate Igbos, hypocrisy is what i hate which is clearly what they are displaying.

Shuuuuuuut up we don't care what you think we want Biafra abi are you New.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by SweetSoup(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dbboy:

Shuuuuuuut up we don't care what you think we want Biafra abi are you New.
Mumu jobless Ipob member, at least you know i wrote the truth. My successful Igbo friends don't want Biafra, how about that?

3 Likes

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
They are saying Biafra.. No amount of intimidation can stop a people after a revolution.

They are singing Biafra. In God we put our trust.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by PedroJP(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
gocac:

This yoruba divisionist, ple tell me, pple u trusted with power, how have u faired under them ? You are not afraid of any bad governance, outcome of trusting a power to an Igbo man will bring, you are afraid of what will become of Yoruba race with an Igbo man in full control of his fate. Biafra is here, if u like, don't leave ur plans of stopping Biafra and make plans now to face ur fears in the event of Biafra restoration.

I pity yorubas if Hausa/Fulani should consent to Biafra before them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by ELTON123(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by omenka(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Here they come again with their Atache By Force stuffs. Silly IPOD youths. cheesy
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
They kill our body but not our spirit.

Biafra is who we are, what we represent.

Nigeria is our past, but Biafra is the Future.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Orligachist in the North
Secessionist in the North East
Secessionist in SS+SE
Divisionist in SW
The zoo is dead

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Raymondenyi:
God bless u bro!!! Pls tell them!!! We have said this for the upteenth time.... anytime we say it they call us Yoruba ; that's ur business...

I'll rather Die; than see myself or the South south, in union with the East!!! God forbid; We prefer to be with Nigeria.... @ worse Niger Delta republic... Igbos are never trust worthy....
Asari Dokubo thinks otherwise. Are you more Niger-Delta than him? (if actually you're from that zone)

1 Like

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by B69U: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
finniblinks:
[size=18pt]Orligachist in the North
Secessionist in the North East
Secessionist in SS+SE
Divisionist in SW
The zoo is dead[/size]

Seconded!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by B69U: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Biafra Legend... Biafra Leopard... Even the passport will be a hot property. All the Leopard sees is Biafra. See the eyes. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by B69U: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
There was a country and it is Biafra... Biafra heros

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by godjb(f): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thank God for Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by ArodeTsolaye: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
SweetSoup:

The question begs- Why are yorubas running from their smelly women. Is it the odour of the odoriferous odourduwa girls?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by SweetSoup(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

The question begs- Why are yorubas running from their smelly women. Is it the odour of the odoriferous odourduwa girls?
Now you are calling me yoruba, some of you people have been programmed to reason like zombie. Anybody that has something against Biafra is yoruba. biafraudian
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Stolen: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Dont even bother yourself about a people without culture. It is fashionable to marry igbo. It is a thing of status for the inferior Black as night West African. When i know it is very serious is wen they start making yoruba movies about marrying igbos.

Iyawo Ibo - Latest Yoruba Movie Drama Full
A young Yoruba lady's desire is to marry an Igbo man as she believes that Igbo men takes care of their wives more. She finally left her husband when she met an Igbo man of her dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxv3-xCH13g&ab_channel=NollywoodMovieBox

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Stolen: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
SweetSoup:
Now you are calling me yoruba, some of you people have been programmed to reason like zombie. Anybody that has something against Biafra is yoruba. biafraudian

Dont derail our thread with your obession for igbo. Zombie!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by SweetSoup(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by SweetSoup(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Stolen:

Dont derail our thread with your obession for igbo. Zombie!
Hypocrite
Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Calculia: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Biafra holds a bright future for our kids. Where their life, culture and education will not be threatened.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra by Stolen: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
SweetSoup:
Hypocrite

Nne gi! Aturu!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezekwesili, Other Presidential Candidates Give Conditions For Violence-free Poll / BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) / It May Be Ribadu And Oshiomhole For AC as Tinubu Drops Out .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.