Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? (67330 Views)

Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / 4 Things Igbo People Like. / Yoruba Words And Phrases That Has Gone Global!!(interesting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by cooljude(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2017
bigfrancis21:

https://www.nairaland.com/1523702/oluyares-igbo-aborigines-ife-still

This is a mere speculative tale without concrete proof, at least a sect of people still live close to Ife with that name and the public spat between Oni of Ife and the ruler of Ugbo was recent concerning the said event (Moremi treachery).
I see alot of arguments on Nairaland and I like reading your views but I disagree absolutely with this view because it is contradictory to known facts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by bigfrancis21: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
cooljude:

This is a mere speculative tale without concrete proof, at least a sect of people still live close to Ife with that name and the public spat between Oni of Ife and the ruler of Ugbo was recent concerning the said event (Moremi treachery).
I see alot of arguments on Nairaland and I like reading your views but I disagree absolutely with this view because it is contradictory to known facts.

My dear, disagreeing with me does not make any sense because I did not write those articles up. They are everywhere on the internet about Igbo being the aborigines of Ife. You might want to disagree with those numerous internet sources instead. Until then, ....

Queen Moremi
She was the wife of Oranmiyan. A women of tremendous beauty and a faithful and zealous supporter of her husband and the Kingdom of Ile Ife. At this time there were neighboring tribes called Igbo, who were regularly and successfully raiding the people at and around Ile Ife. These Igbo were considered to be demi-gods and as such the Ife’s offered sacrifice to their gods in order to prevail, but to no avail.

Moremi decided upon a strategy. She went to the nearby stream Esinmirin, and vowed to deity that she would make the greatest sacrifice possible if they allowed her to be successful in her plans. She then went to a place that was raided frequently, and when the raiders did come she allowed herself to be captured. Being very beautiful she was taken as booty to the Igbo King. She was very confident and skillful, and soon won the trust and affection of the King and people in Igbo land. She became familiar with their customs and tactics of warfare. So, she was a human Trojan horse of sorts. She found that the Igbo, in preparation for battle, would cover themselves from head to toe with Ekan grass and bamboo fibers. She realized that if someone could pass amongst the Igbo warriors with a torch that they could be defeated.

Feeling that she had adequate knowledge, she escaped, to the great surprise of her Igbo captors. Knowing the warfare secrets of the Igbo, the people of Ife were forever freed from the terrors of these previously invincible warriors.

In order to be true to her commitment to the deity she made sacrifice of rams and lambs, but these were not accepted. The priests told her that the only sacrifice the Gods would accept was her only son. Dejected she allowed her only son to be sacrificed in gratitude for saving her people (don’t you agree this is reminiscent of the story of Abraham and Isaac in the Bible). The Ife nation mourned with her and she was held in the absolute highest esteem of any women in the Kingdom. They committed to forever be her sons and daughters in memory of her sacrifice.
http://www.hevasof.com/histmoremi.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by cooljude(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
bigfrancis21:

My dear, disagreeing with me does not make any sense because I did not write those articles up. They are everywhere on the internet about Igbo being the aborigines of Ife. You might want to disagree with those numerous internet sources instead. Until then, ....

http://www.hevasof.com/histmoremi.htm

Anybody can put up any publication online but it doesn't translate to it been factual. By tales passed down from. generation, by location of the Ugbos to Ife, it is quite obvious that they are the people been described by the tales of Moremi and not necessary South Eastern Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by lawani: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
cooljude:

Anybody can put up any publication online but it doesn't translate to it been factual. By tales passed down from. generation, by location of the Ugbos to Ife, it is quite obvious that they are the people been described by the tales of Moremi and not necessary South Eastern Igbos.

IGBO (RE MI) IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT WORD FROM IGBO (DO DO). THE FORMER IS FOREST WHILE THE LATTER SOUNDS LIKE HEAD BUTT IN YORUBA HOWEVER WHEN USED IN NDIGBO IT MEANS SAME AS GBO IN AKARIGBO WHICH IS ALL.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by IkpuMmadu: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Ugu is now popular all over Nigeria. Even till today, I do not even know what the English name is.

Pumpkin leaves
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by rhektor(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2017
kaura5000:
Wahala is not yoruba word

It is what word or whose word?
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by rhektor(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2017

Albasa-hausa
Wahala-hausa

You're doing what you claim the Igbos are doing. If theres any similarity with hausa it's because hausa and Arabic are both afro asiatic languages.

If you're having doubts please type those words into any language translator and see if Yoruba or even Arabic will come up.

Thanks

Alabasa =hausa corrupted to alubosa
But wahala? No no no it is a pure Yorùbá word no offense
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by IkpuMmadu: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2021
agadez007:
yeah

i was searching for the preparation of Ogiri online,bumped into this site,they even said it has southwestern origin,i initiatially thought it was a joke,searched again

and i was seeeing the same thing

Ogiri ijebu

If they can claim Ugu, Akpụ, Ogbono and okoro... Is it ogiri that they will not claim

Don't be surprised they will claim nsala and Ora soon
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by IkpuMmadu: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2021
macof:

you are right, yorubas were very well connected with the rest of the world

Brazilians and Catholics are Aguda. as Amaro are Spanish speaking people
funny how "Amaro" actually means liqueur in Spanish...that shows that the Yoruba and Spain traded a lot on liqueur

They traded nothing it was returned slaves that brought those nuances
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Probz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

If they can claim Ugu, Akpụ, Ogbono and okoro... Is it ogiri that they will not claim

Don't be surprised they will claim nsala and Ora soon

Ogiri is as much Yoruba as it is Igbo (moreover, it’s not even all Igbos who cook with ogiri). Yorubas are right to claim ogiri as theirs because it’s theirs just like it is ours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by IkpuMmadu: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Probz:

Ogiri is as much Yoruba as it is Igbo (moreover, it’s not even all Igbos who cook with ogiri). Yorubas are right to claim ogiri as theirs because it’s theirs just like it is ours.
Oga the word ogiri is igbo... I don't know what yoruba call them

If hausa could give yoruba the name they answer today is it ogiri that they will not claim
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by UGBE634: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2021
lawani:

IF YOU ARE SPREADING STORIES THAT BENIN IS NOT YORUBA, THEN YOU ARE SPREADING ILLUSIONS BECAUSE OLD BENIN WAS A CITY IN WHICH THE OLUKUNMI LANGUAGE WAS SPOKEN BUT WHICH HAD EDO SPEAKERS IN THE SUBURB. CITIES THAT LOOK LIKE OLD BENIN TODAY WOULD BE OWO, WARRI, IGBOKODA AND ETC BUT WHEN BENIN COLLAPSED, EDOS OVERWHELMED THE PLACE FROM THE SUBURBS AND TOOK OVER THE CITY. THAT IS THE STORY. IFE IBINU WAS A YORUBA CITY IN EVERYTHING. WE HAVE TO BE REPEATING THIS BEFORE LIES BECOME TRUTH. HOWEVER IN THE BENIN EMPIRE WERE IGBOS, IJAW, URHOBO, EDO, ESAN AND ETC BUT NATIONAL CULTURE AND LANGUAGE WAS YORUBA, GIVEN A FEW MORE YEARS, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SPEAKING ONLY YORUBA. PRESENT YORUBA WERE NOT SPEAKING YORUBA IN THE PAST BUT AKOKO STILL SPOKEN IN NORTHERN EDO, KOGI AND KWARA. THE IJEBU STILL GREET THEMSELVES EWESO WHICH IS AKOKO. YORUBA WERE ALL AKOKO IN THE PAST.
When did they Overwhelm the place?
1. Was it during the reign of Oba Egbeka,(14th century) that the Uneme people migrated from Igun quarters of Benin and till date still speak an Edoid language
2. Was it during the reign of Oba Olua(1473-1480) that his son went out in search of another kingdom and took the title of Ogiame- King of riverine territory.(remember he did not go with the title from Benin, he went there and saw that he was to be a ruler over a riverine people and gave himself Ogiame, If he was given by his father or the Chiefs it won't change a thing it will buttress my point the more even)which he bears till date and holds so sacred which tells undeniably of his Edo origin.
3. Was it during Esigie's reign ( 1504-1550) when the IGUEBEN people migrated from Benin after they were sent to prosecute a war against the Igalas, till date they speak a dialect of Edo, Why is Yoruba relic not evident in Agbor, and other Anioma towns were the royal family of Benin and other highly placed chiefs seem to have had something to do with over the centuries. My brother find another talk Edo is not your mate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2021
The thing is the yorubas are a bunch of unrelated groups of people (slave returnees, expat dahomians, jebu, oyos...), so they created a fake history for themselves in order to claim they are related, they even tried to add us Edos into their fake history. Basically they tried to turn the old western region into a tribe and they borrowed the name yoruba to name that tribe. The name yoruba is a derivation of the name yarrib.a which literally means oyo kingdom.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2021
I don't think there will ever be a day on earth when yoruba would stop making wild claims about Benin, it is clearly a yoruba obsession. The extremely low self esteem of the yoruba needs a fake history to be propped up, and that fake yoruba history needs Benin for credibility and prestige, and the yoruba think that since they are a "major group" wihin nigeria, they can claim whatever they want about an other group of people which is not a "major" group. Basically, the yoruba believe that if enough people tell a lie, it automatically becomes true.

For those whom are interested in history: yoruba as a word only means oyo kingdom, revisionism turned it into meaning the entirety of the southwest. Actually the groups in the southwest are unrelated and us Edos are not related to them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Probz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

If hausa could give yoruba the name they answer today is it ogiri that they will not claim

Drop the superiority complex. It’s not necessary. I’m as Anambrarian as they come (trust me) but even I can admit that ogiri is merely a shared word between Igbo and Yoruba.

You fanatical tribalists from either side need to drop this attitude of absolute ownership and understand that Igbo and Yoruba share many words and foods in common (oyibo/oyinbo, ogiri, ejire/ejime for twins, moin-moin/mai-mai, egusi, akamu/ogi, etc.) because we share a more distant link. One didn’t necessarily copy from the other. We just share certain things in common, just like alfredo (if you know what that means) is just a standard Italian pasta dish.

This unnecessary tribalism is what the colonial white man don want una to do. He cane to divide and cause confusion and you people (conc. villagers with an excessive amount of patriotism) are following in his footsteps. If you didn’t know before today that ogiri (not oha, not ofe nsala, not ugu, just ogiri) is shared between Igbos and Yorubas, you do now. The Yoruba equivalent to okpei (‘Hausa’: dawadawa) is iru, sure. But ogiri proper (made from ukpaka/egwusi) exists in hinterland Yorubaland just as in northern Igboland. If you don’t like it then you can suck your mum’s pussy but the fact still remains that ogiri is merely shared, not borrowed. No tribal sentiments. Fact. End.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by samuk: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
UGBE634:
When did they Overwhelm the place?
1. Was it during the reign of Oba Egbeka,(14th century) that the Uneme people migrated from Igun quarters of Benin and till date still speak an Edoid language
2. Was it during the reign of Oba Olua(1473-1480) that his son went out in search of another kingdom and took the title of Ogiame- King of riverine territory.(remember he did not go with the title from Benin, he went there and saw that he was to be a ruler over a riverine people and gave himself Ogiame, If he was given by his father or the Chiefs it won't change a thing it will buttress my point the more even)which he bears till date and holds so sacred which tells undeniably of his Edo origin.
3. Was it during Esigie's reign ( 1504-1550) when the IGUEBEN people migrated from Benin after they were sent to prosecute a war against the Igalas, till date they speak a dialect of Edo, Why is Yoruba relic not evident in Agbor, and other Anioma towns were the royal family of Benin and other highly placed chiefs seem to have had something to do with over the centuries. My brother find another talk Edo is not your mate.

Those that like to falsify Benin history are always oblivion to the fact that Benin history have several reference points. So it's always easy to point out their lies.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by IkpuMmadu: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Probz:

Drop the superiority complex. It’s not necessary. I’m as Anambrarian as they come (trust me) but even I can admit that ogiri is merely a shared word between Igbo and Yoruba.

You fanatical tribalists from either side need to drop this attitude of absolute ownership and understand that Igbo and Yoruba share many words and foods in common (oyibo/oyinbo, ogiri, ejire/ejime for twins, moin-moin/mai-mai, egusi, akamu/ogi, etc.) because we share a more distant link. One didn’t necessarily copy from the other. We just share certain things in common, just like alfredo (if you know what that means) is just a standard Italian pasta dish.

This unnecessary tribalism is what the colonial white man don want una to do. He cane to divide and cause confusion and you people (conc. villagers with an excessive amount of patriotism) are following in his footsteps. If you didn’t know before today that ogiri (not oha, not ofe nsala, not ugu, just ogiri) is shared between Igbos and Yorubas, you do now. The Yoruba equivalent to okpei (‘Hausa’: dawadawa) is iru, sure. But ogiri proper (made from ukpaka/egwusi) exists in hinterland Yorubaland just as in northern Igboland. If you don’t like it then you can suck your mum’s pussy but the fact still remains that ogiri is merely shared, not borrowed. No tribal sentiments. Fact. End.
no be only Anambra na Ebonyi you be....

Ogiri isi is an igbo word... Yoruba call theirs Iru

Deal with it oga correctness
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by scholes0(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Nigerian tribalists and their obstinacy without proof.

Read and learn...... Honestly I think Lagos has an overwhelming or disproportionate influence on how Yorubas as a whole are being perceived.
People whoa re not Yoruba will be arguing with Yorubas from the deep interior about what is Yoruba and what isn't, smh.

[img]http:///65535/51719292792_3a81d66f9e_c.jpg[/img]

cc Probz

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Probz(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Nah. Yorubas call okpei (which conc. Anambra Igbos don’t even regard as ogiri proper) iru (which Hausas call dawadawa). Ogiri proper (which is made from fermented egusi/castor oil seeds, not locust bean) exists in Igboland just as in Yorubaland. Okpei is not the same thing as ogiri proper (or ogiri Igbo) and likewise iru is not the same thing as ogiri Ijebu and the like (as the southwesterners use it). If it hurts your ego so much to admit that ogiri (not the okpei-dawadawa-iru kind) is shared between Igbos and Yorubas, that’s your problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Probz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
scholes0:

Nigerian tribalists and their obstinacy without proof.

Read and learn...... Honestly I think Lagos has an overwhelming or disproportionate influence on how Yorubas as a whole are being perceived.
People whoa re not Yoruba will be arguing with Yorubas from the deep interior about what is Yoruba and what isn't, smh.

[img]http:///65535/51719292792_3a81d66f9e_c.jpg[/img]

cc Probz

Yup. There’s being patriotic (within reasonable limits) and then there’s being senselessly ignorant and fanatical about the lightest of things.

Will an Igbo never be president of Nigeria because Yorubas and Igbos share a word in common? Will the world come to a halt? What’s there? (For the fanatical nationalists on here.)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by scholes0(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is a paper on ogiri production from 5 SW states.
Ogiri is made from all sorts of oil bearing seeds. So, like probz said, there is Ogiri from Melon, Cotton fruit, watermelon, castor bean, groundnut, etc.

Guess the only state that was missing.... Your guess is as good as mine (Lagos)

[img]http:///65535/51720167086_5b4fc60610.jpg[/img].[img]http:///65535/51721065025_48616103cf_z.jpg[/img]

What is the next word/item in contention?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by IkpuMmadu: 12:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Probz:

Nah. Yorubas call okpei (which conc. Anambra Igbos don’t even regard as ogiri proper) iru (which Hausas call dawadawa). Ogiri proper (which is made from fermented egusi/castor oil seeds, not locust bean) exists in Igboland just as in Yorubaland. Okpei is not the same thing as ogiri proper (or ogiri Igbo) and likewise iru is not the same thing as ogiri Ijebu and the like (as the southwesterners use it). If it hurts your ego so much to admit that ogiri (not the okpei-dawadawa-iru kind) is shared between Igbos and Yorubas, that’s your problem.

Dude it seems you have a problem with the comprehension... I said Ogiri is an igbo word... I am not here to argue what yoruba call theirs or the processes

The bottom line is ogiri is an igbo word and I never said igbo invented the seasoning... We don't know for sure

Onye pụta Ona akogheri
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by UGBE634: 1:39am On Dec 03, 2021
samuk:

Those that like to falsify Benin history are always oblivion to the fact that Benin history have several reference points. So it's always easy to point out their lies.
My brother there are enough, there are more than enough reference where one can begin to draw fact and truth from, and they are oblivious of this fact to their detriment.

Their greatest undoing is that the Yorubas don't travel, you couldn't have come to Benin city and still say Binis are Yoruba.

His experience most certainly has been centered around Ogbomosho-Oshogbo-Ilesha for the greater part of his years, it is embarrassing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Probz(m): 2:17am On Dec 03, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Dude it seems you have a problem with the comprehension... I said Ogiri is an igbo word... I am not here to argue what yoruba call theirs or the processes

The bottom line is ogiri is an igbo word and I never said igbo invented the seasoning... We don't know for sure

Onye pụta Ona akogheri

You did contest the mutual Yoruba origins of the word and you know it. No-one was ever disputing that ogiri is Igbo. But you doubted that ogiri also exists in Yorubaland and you were proved wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Probz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Onye pụta Ona akogheri

You said more than that and you know it. But go off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Olu317(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Ogiri is found in Yoruba dictionary as far back as Mid eighteen century before the third publication in 1911-1913. This was when Roman latin orthography were been used for writing.

So, do not be biased over this because Yoruba had been using these different variants of Ogiri since unknown era.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by IkpuMmadu: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2021
Olu317:
Ogiri is found in Yoruba dictionary as far back as Mid eighteen century before the third publication in 1911-1913. This was when Roman latin orthography were been used for writing.

So, do not be biased over this because Yoruba had been using these different variants of Ogiri since unknown era.
lies and lies

I live in Lagos and they don't call ogiri

Stop this lies
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by macof(m): 2:29am On Dec 06, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
lies and lies

Stop this lies

But didn't scholes0 already teach you that it is produced in other parts of yorubaland?

They don't call it Ògìrì in Lagos doesn't mean it is not still a native Yoruba item
And besides, they actually do call it "ògìrì" in Lagos, the issue is that you won't find it easily in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Olu317(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
lies and lies

Stop this lies
Are you really here for fun or to learn? Perhap, you're a young person having unnecessary Ibo egocentrism without fact.

I am sure Ibo dictionary came up much later than Yoruba's, which also had some form of input through Samuel Ajai Crowther in standardising the Roman Latin lettering's adoption by the Ibos of Modern day Eastern Nigeria.

The third set of Yoruba dictionary was produced through the Church Missionary Society bookshop in 1913, which was produced earlier in 1911 , as an English -Yoruba Dictionary, under the General Editorship of Rev. E. J Sowande, which was intended to meet immediate needs. This was after the first set that was published in1852 had all the copies exhausted.

Here below is the screenshot of Ògìrì, which means: flavouring extracted from melon seeds to make soup, stew etc more delicious.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Newton85: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
UGBE634:
My brother there are enough, there are more than enough reference where one can begin to draw fact and truth from, and they are oblivious of this fact to their detriment.

Their greatest undoing is that the Yorubas don't travel, you couldn't have come to Benin city and still say Binis are Yoruba.

His experience most certainly has been centered around Ogbomosho-Oshogbo-Ilesha for the greater part of his years, it is embarrassing
Lol, a Benin saying Yorubas don't travel? Lmao, wonders shall never end!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Olu317(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
lies and lies

Stop this lies
Re: Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? by Niflheim(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
They claimed that their ancestors built Jerusalem, even though they live in west Africa!!!

They claimed that they are the lost tribe of Israel!!!

They are truly lost!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Am Dominican From Dominica Republic... ASK Me Anything. / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.