Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339338 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by COOLCATS: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
I see reason why so many multinationals find it hard to recruit candidates without tangible experience for entry level roles. Perhaps , any follower of this thread makes it to the assessment centre, pls don't start looking for mistakes of your counterparts, don't start pointing out the other person's loop holes/error. if you feel he or she has made a mistake , correct him or her with respect after results have been achieved. I am not saying you should agree with whatever is done as you may have different opinion. in fact . conflict is very necessary but don't let it affect the work flow. pls , don't capitalize on errors you disagree with. understand also , in this industry , no question is to stupid .

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by sparklebaby: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
dazzle101:
Oluwa is involved. Phone interview invite... shocked grin grin grin grin

More info bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by scarplanet(m): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
My man David.. I see your handwork oo grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by AntiFanatics: 1:15am On Dec 02, 2015
The message below is part of a mail someone received from shell yesterday afternoon.

Thank you for your recent application to the Shell Group expressing an interest in career opportunities with Shell. We have carefully reviewed your application and resume, and we are sorry to inform you that at present we do not have positions available in your preferred skill pool/area of work, location or start date. Regretfully, we will not be taking your application further.

Your details will be kept on file and we will contact you if the situation changes before the end of the current calendar year, in which case we will reactivate your application.

The questions? 1- has anyone else received such; either in this present recruitment process or in the past?

2-The expectation was either negative; you're out or positive; next stage. . . So, where does this fall?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DatechMan(m): 1:24am On Dec 02, 2015
davide470:
Just one sentence for you;

If you are joking, forget about commenting on the Jobs section till Jan.1, 2016.

cheesy I am not joking sha.

Baba David
1 million twale for you. Iba re 1 trillion
I dey see your handiwork from here. Well done oga
Abeg free this guy . I dey beg on his behalf, na hand dey scratch am.

In other news
AntiFanatics:

The message below is part of a mail someone received from shell yesterday afternoon.
The questions? 1- has anyone else received such; either in this present recruitment process or in the past?
2-The expectation was either negative; you're out or positive; next stage. . . So, where does this fall?
1. I can't answer no 1 question coz it's beyond my knowledge.
2. Negative. If anything, it means you're out of this current job application. it means you should seriously consider other options you may have. A miracle might still be possible sha (that's most likely if you're experienced).

Shalom
Salud
#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 02, 2015
davide470:
Just one sentence for you;

If you are joking, forget about commenting on the Jobs section till Jan.1, 2016.

cheesy I am not joking sha.

The Oracle has spoken. I hope this serves as a lesson to all the "immature' ones here
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philadelphia: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2015
AntiFanatics:

Let the person check "application status".
#shikena
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Focusedaliu: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by AntiFanatics: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2015
@Datechman and @philadephia

The clarification being sought here is; did the person fail the last part of the assessment or being dropped as the mail says because they do not have "positions available in your preferred skill pool/area of work, location or start date."

In which case, has this kind of stuff happened before? Should available positions matter in this Graduate Trainee stuff. . .

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by vickgrad: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
rationalmind:

Even in logic, F X F = F

Brother, using a NOR gate, F x F = T

Just saying too

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ksstroud: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2015
vickgrad:

Just saying too

Smiles, all these while... Don't tell me this made you to do quick Logic revision oooo...

In other news
SHELL mails will come at the appointed time....
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2015
vickgrad:

Just saying too

Wrong, the symbol x is a logical multiplication and a function of the AND gate.

X is never used for the nor gate. The moment you say FxF or F.F, you're automatically referring to the AND. The nor does not exist here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by drexller(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2015
well just to clear the air ....if u get any other message apart from a phone interview schedule st this point of the recruitment then consider your self out of the recruitment process. The vital info needed now is to know if any one has truly been scheduled for a phone interview.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by whatx: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2015
AntiFanatics:

The clarification being sought here is; did the person fail the last part of the assessment or being dropped as the mail says because they do not have "positions available in your preferred skill pool/area of work, location or start date."

In which case, has this kind of stuff happened before? Should available positions matter in this Graduate Trainee stuff. . .

I think 6 and half a dozen is the same thing.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MAKEWAY2029: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
AntiFanatics:

Available positions should matter. No point inviting 200 people for 5 positions if you can get 5 people by inviting the top 30 from your preliminary assessment. I think if you didn't get that automatic regret mail after the test you probably reached some preset cutoff. If course not everyone who got that would proceed so you can say you don't have to 'fail' to get a regret mail now. And I think that mail was designed to cover all possible reasons they won't be continuing with your application, so don't pick on the positions ish. There would surely be some folks who would be taken for that same position you applied for and for this mail for.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by vickgrad: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
rationalmind:

Wrong, the symbol x is a logical multiplication and a function of the AND gate.

X is never used for the nor gate. The moment you say FxF or F.F, you're automatically referring to the AND. The nor does not exist here.

That's true.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
have they started calling?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Kingtop: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
I dnt evn Know

sparklebaby:

What department did u apply to. The other person that I know who has gotten a regret mail applied to supply chain. Which is yours?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pomzy:
Na WA o
I am just shaking bumbum for those asking for department that they applied for. How many of you applied to a specific department?
Have you forgotten on the advert that shell matches candidates to departments that fits each respective candidates.
In other words nobody applied to a specific department. This I am sure of. Counter me at ur risk
Winks
Popsy from Dangote to Shell hmmmn.
But they asked applicants to select role now where one could.pick either technical, commercial or supply chain.
If u picked technical u'll still have to select the first choice and second choice area e.g process, production, reservoir etc.
Now counter at ur own peril.
Those asking know what they are doing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.