Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339449 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Adortem: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
fastestfinger:
Not true bro...nobody is thinking that he/she is better than the others; the thing is, the bulk of the 47 pages that make up this thread is just filled with crap and unnecessary repetition of already answered questions. If i were the MOD, i'd delete about 25 pages from this thread. One could be forgiven for thinking that there are not too many smart people applying for this shell recruitment. Go through the 2013 & 2014 shell recruitment threads, you'd notice a stark contrast to this.
Calm down,life is not as difficult as you are taking it,its a free world,you don't expect people to act the way you want them to,so learn to accomodate others' behavioural patterns,of course there would be "fresh" and "unfresh" graduates on this thread,you don't expect them to act the same way,sometimes,we should learn to tolerate others even if you feel you know more than them,if the notifications you see on this thread doesn't interest you simply click unfollow or overlook it,its rather derogatory for someone to be saying some should rather be selling recharge cards on the streets,rather than applying to Shell....
#My Opinion

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by sparklebaby: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Omaobe:
FACTS:

1. This thread is too negligible to generalise the happenings here to the entire 2015 SRD in Nigeria. Millions of people applied and do not know nairaland exist not to talk of this thread.

2. Many people have already been scheduled for interview since the close of application but you will not know. In fact, there are some that only observe all the comments here without making a single comment but have already been scheduled for interviews. Also, some people will stop making comments after being scheduled for interviews to keep everything to their chests.

I got to know these last when I announced my interview schedule on last year's thread after 4 days of the close of application. I was bombarded with a lot of pms from known and unkwown people from the last year thread. They all wanted me to guide them after their interview schedules.

Please, don't do the same here. Try and cooperate.

3. You only get the feel of the real application process after the interview schedule.

4. Everything about being scheduled for the interview is all about luck. Pray for your luck.

5. All the best.

I agree with you. It is possible some people have already started being scheduled for interviews Cos at least I know someone who got a regret mail last week after his application was under review for 2weeks, so I want to believe some people might have also started getting interview call ups too. They just might not be on this forum or maybe they really don't want to get involved in the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
emmahoney:
Understood, but nevertheless, two wrongs cannot make a right. That can only happen in mathematics/Computer science (logic) where F x F (i.e. False) equals to T (True).

Even in logic, F X F = F
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by emmahoney(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
rationalmind:

Even in logic, F X F = F
...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
The matured ones on this thread have already forgotten they applied.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lil advice here
I can see how hopeful n expectant ppl are for this shell job. But face d truth ppl, shell can't employ everyone n d earlier u realize it n give yourself a chill pill the better.
I am not praying for regret mail for anyone I am just advising to be prepared for anything, instead of waiting n waiting for shell focus your energy on something else.
The wise ones ll understand what I am saying
I hope shell doesn't break lots of heart

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ashmark(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Am awaiting mail for interview and am always on this thread yet nobody knows......Let's all keep calm.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Kingtop: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls can someone inteprete this to me...

Thank you for your recent application to the Shell Group expressing an interest in career opportunities with Shell. We have carefully reviewed your application and resume, and we are sorry to inform you that at present we do not have positions available in your preferred skill pool/area of work, location or start date. Regretfully, we will not be taking your application further.
Your details will be kept on file and we will contact you if the situation changes before the end of the current calendar year, in which case we will reactivate your application. If you wish to reapply for any of our student or graduate opportunities, please wait for a period of twelve months before submitting another application. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are not able to offer individual feedback at this stage of the process.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kingtop:

Thank you for your recent application to the Shell Group expressing an interest in career opportunities with Shell. We have carefully reviewed your application and resume, and we are sorry to inform you that at present we do not have positions available in your preferred skill pool/area of work, location or start date. regretfully , we will not be taking your application further.
Your details will be kept on file and we will contact you if the situation changes before the end of the current calendar year, in which case we will reactivate your application. If you wish to reapply for any of our student or graduate opportunities, please wait for a period of twelve months before submitting another application. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are not able to offer individual feedback at this stage of the process.
The bolded shows its a regret mail, some call it love letter.
When did u complete ur final assessment? also what role did u apply for?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Focusedaliu: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kingtop:

Thank you for your recent application to the Shell Group expressing an interest in career opportunities with Shell. We have carefully reviewed your application and resume, and we are sorry to inform you that at present we do not have positions available in your preferred skill pool/area of work, location or start date. Regretfully, we will not be taking your application further.
E bi lyk say na regret mail oo. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by sparklebaby: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kingtop:

What department did u apply to. The other person that I know who has gotten a regret mail applied to supply chain. Which is yours?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by drexller(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ashmark:
Am awaiting mail for interview and am always on this thread yet nobody knows......Let's all keep calm.

U mean U'v been contacted for phone interview?............ Just outta curiosity Mbok has any one been contacted Positively for the next stage after the numerical test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.