Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339308 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
moderator no ban me biko... na help i find come here

Please my startup Opidy got featured on BetaList. A website for announcing trending startups in beta stage.

We need to move up and stay trending. All we need is just retweeting or liking this link please.

https://twitter.com/BetaList/status/675724468484968448

or like us via facebook or rewteet here. betalist.com/startups/opidy

Also sign up on www.opidy.com

Thank you guys. Help your Naija brother please. Thank you
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by girlonfire: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
dammyspencer:
moderator no ban me biko... na help i find come here

Please my startup Opidy got featured on BetaList. A website for announcing trending startups in beta stage.

We need to move up and stay trending. All we need is just retweeting or liking this link please.

https://twitter.com/BetaList/status/675724468484968448

or like us via facebook or rewteet here. betalist.com/startups/opidy

Also sign up on www.opidy.com

Thank you guys. Help your Naija brother please. Thank you

Hi i sent you a message. Please reply.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by poshrenedonnie: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
COOLCATS:

I wanted to ask peeps who followed dammyspencer advice if they got any response. Email senders, did you get any response? If yes, pls share.
pls respond.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Crofo: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
In a bid to reduce its operating cost by $3.5 billion , Royal Dutch Shell Plc plans to cut about 2,800 jobs. The firm in a statement explained that the job cut equates 3 percent of Shell and BG’s combined workforce as the Hague-based company consolidates offices and its administration structure once the acquisition is completed. READ ALSO: Nigeria Loses Status As Africa’s Top Oil Producer The latest acquisition makes the combined company the world’s biggest liquefied natural gas player and give it oil and gas assets from Australia to Kazakhstan and Brazil. Due to oil slump, some investors had questioned if Shell would pay too much for BG. But to convince shareholders to approve the deal, Shell promised to cut costs. READ ALSO: Ex-President Jonathan Linked To $1.1Bn Fraud, His Code Name Revealed ”Shell expects the restructuring will be required to achieve the expected benefits of the recommended combination, including previously disclosed and reported-on pretax synergies of $3.5 billion,” the company said. According to data complied by Bloomberg, BG had 5,143 employees and Shell 94,000 at the end of 2014 while Shell has already announced 7,500 cuts in employee and contractor jobs this year.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ess145: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Crofo:
In a bid to reduce its operating cost by $3.5billion , Royal Dutch Shell Plc plans to cut about 2,800 jobs. The firm in a statement explained that the job cut equates 3 percent of Shell and BG’s combined workforce as the Hague-based company consolidates offices and its administration structure once the acquisition is completed. READ ALSO: Nigeria Loses Status As Africa’s Top Oil Producer The latest acquisition makes the combined company the world’s biggest liquefied natural gas player and give it oil and gas assets from Australia to Kazakhstan and Brazil. Due to oil slump, some investors had questioned if Shell would pay too much for BG. But to convince shareholders to approve the deal, Shell promised to cut costs. READ ALSO: Ex-President Jonathan Linked To $1.1Bn Fraud, His Code Name Revealed ”Shell expects the restructuring will be required to achieve the expected benefits of the recommended combination, including previously disclosed and reported-on pretax synergies of $3.5 billion,” the company said. According to data complied by Bloomberg, BG had 5,143 employees and Shell 94,000 at the end of 2014 while Shell has already announced 7,500 cuts in employee and contractor jobs this year.

They should call you "Badnews Crofo" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by aegis86: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
davide470:

In the light of the recent happenings and pronouncement by OPEC, the elevated levels of production will continue, and the global oil market will remain oversupplied.

Also, with Iran already getting in the heat of the “market share war”, OPEC is more likely to raise the “current” production ceiling of 30MMbpd in recognition of Iran’s entry, rather than cut. This will pressure crude oil price in 2016, say Q1 - Q2 and hopefully OPEC will meet before its scheduled June 2016 meeting if prices get too low in their views.

In summary, Oil prices ain't going up for a while.
Bro I kinda disagree with you. You see the oil price has been in recovery in recent days. Having hit a post-crisis low of close to $36 a barrel on Monday, it has since rallied and at one point yesterday it was back above $38 a barrel.

But this is still a painfully low price, close to 70 per cent below the September 2014 peak. While unprecedented production efficiency has protected drilling companies in a way few thought possible, in the North Sea, for example, it is still supposed to cost approaching $50 to extract a barrel of oil. This should be significantly higher in US shale oil fields.

The situation is worse for those countries that depend on oil as a source of income. Many Opec members in financial difficulty, such as Venezuela and Nigeria, the de facto cartel leader Saudi Arabia and even non-Opec export giant Russia, all designed budgets around oil prices in excess of $100 a barrel.

As investment is rapidly withdrawn and spending cut, these companies and countries are hoping prices will recover more quickly than markets currently expect. Encouragingly for them, there are experts who see that happening and when it happens I believe the price of oil will rise gradually but steadily.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by joewiz: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
$37.35 ▲1.04 2.78% 2015.12.15 end-of-day Brent Crude Oil $38.45 ▲0.53 1.38% 2015.12.15 end-of-day Crude Oil Price by Oil price.net

there hope. the impossible might just happen next year.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by girlonfire: 12:22am On Dec 17, 2015
ess145:

They should call you "Badnews Crofo" grin grin grin

Lmao! but seriously, the person just came to shatter people's hopes.
Cutting jobs doesnt mean they wont recruit.
Oluwa is very much involved in this one!
indeed BadNews Crofo
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DarhmyBlaq(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2015
samsown:
Hi everyone,

The interview was good, lasted just over an hour about 70 mins...the interviewer was nice but very professional.
All I did basically was give scenarios regarding the various attributes he asked about...mostly about challenges faced and how I was able to over come them because of something I did.

Can't say how well I did cos results is all that matter but I felt pretty good after the interview.

Regarding it being impromptu, it wasn't. Got a call on Wednesday, interview was scheduled for Friday morning.

I don't know anything about the recruitment process...didn't do anything special...basically submitted my application and went on with my life...I suggest we all do the same. if you get called prepare hard and do your best...if you don't move on...there's no point trying to figure out timelines and what not.

Stay positive...stay hopeful...keep moving.
Ciao!

I need to knw if dey only accept 2.1, I av 2.2 do I stand a chance...... Pls do reply
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yungmin: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2015
From the look of things, crude oil price is not going up anytime soon, given the fact that sanctions on Iran are being lifted and they would start producing more and the US is also considering lifting its ban on crude oil exports. It means the market would be further flooded most likely in 2016. But the sense in what OPEC is doing by not cutting production volume is that at this low price, most US oil wells might crash because it is quite expensive to exploit the shale oil.

However, there seems to be an organized conspiracy by some of these big countries to kill the business of hydrocarbons which they know would affect the economies of most developing countries like ours. I am suspicious of this renewed advocasy about "Climate change". Just when most developing countries are now fully taking charge of their hydrocarbon resources and developing capacities and technical know-how in modern technologies in the hydrocarbon industry, they are now trying to shift focus to renewable energy. Therefore, we would keep learning. Bill Gate is already talking of sponsoring researches on how to capture solar energy and sell it as liquids just like petrol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Hello house, pls can someone help me with how to register on Dangote career page, I was trying to do so yesterday but it I was asked to input my passport number, is there any other way to go about it?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yungmin: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2015
OlatunjiOmotayo:
Hello house, pls can someone help me with how to register on Dangote career page, I was trying to do so yesterday but it I was asked to input my passport number, is there any other way to go about it?

Dangote recruitment get its own Nairaland trend na. Why not go there shocked
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MOFAZIT: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
OlatunjiOmotayo:

use your NIN number
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Please guys that have done the interview, kindly what does the number that called you start with? I just got a call from an 08070**** which I missed and I'm trying to call back it keeps saying number busy!!!

Help ooooooooo shocked
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by hariorh: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
As everybody nahin dey missed call these days grin
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
I missed a call from this number last week 5471848711
And I missed another one today from this number 5471968914 and also this one 014405506 tried calling back but no result.pls any body to track the caller for me?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DatechMan(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2015
molibediumss:
And I missed another one today from this number 5471968914 and also this one 014405506 tried calling back but no result.pls any body to track the caller for me?

Who would fall for this cheap trick? cheesy

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 18, 2015
DatechMan:

Who would fall for this cheap trick? cheesy

#GodBlessNigeria

Meaning?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by mayoadegbola(m): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2015
molibediumss:

From the information gleaned from several people here, you won't be called without having set up a schedule.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2015
girlonfire:

Lmao! but seriously, the person just came to shatter people's hopes.
Cutting jobs doesnt mean they wont recruit.
Oluwa is very much involved in this one!
indeed BadNews Crofo
be surprised to see mail like, due to company's management decision, we regret to inform you that the 2015/2016 srd will no longer be bla bla bla..

I receive such mail from some other oil company when the oil price fell to 50 dollar per barrel early this year
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by joewiz: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
be surprised to see mail like, due to company's management decision, we regret to inform you that the 2015/2016 srd will no longer be bla bla bla..

I receive such mail from some other oil company when the oil price fell to 50 dollar per barrel early this year

abeg make we hear something.

you know say na shell we dey talk about?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Adortem: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Hello House,people that got called,what course did you study?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by CarterIV: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
molibediumss:
missed that one, buh i bliv it's all this spam calls jor
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nigeria is very funny#.........
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Adortem:
Hello House,people that got called,what course did you study?

I wouldn't worry about such people.....Shell is an equal opportunity employer even if you studied FISHERY..

#keep calm#

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DirtyGold: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2015
5555K:

Shell is an equal opportunity employer even if you studied FISHERY..

Not in that context.
Equal opportunity in the sense of no discrimination in variables like religion, gender, disability etc.
Last year, finance-oriented applicants received a significant consideration and remember that Shell recruits based on available positions.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by usmanbma(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2015
DatechMan:

That name sounds familiar? Did you finish from OAU, ChemEng?

Very true, 2013 set, you?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
DirtyGold:

Not in that context.
Equal opportunity in the sense of no discrimination in variables like religion, gender, disability etc.
Last year, finance-oriented applicants received a significant consideration and remember that Shell recruits based on available positions.

Anyways, click like if you believe 2016 will be your best year yet and Shell or an equally viable company will give you cause to celebrate in the coming year.

Cheers y'all !!!

Well, Your COURSE OF STUDY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION........A lady graduated pharmacy and still got into shell commercial related position....Just keep calm and don't fret........................equal opportunity also involves that, if not they would have been on the advert selected courses like dangote.[s]
DirtyGold:

Not in that context.

Anyways, click like if you believe 2016 will be your best year yet and Shell or an equally viable company will give you cause to celebrate in the coming year.

Cheers y'all !!!

Well, Your COURSE OF STUDY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION........A lady graduated pharmacy and still got into shell commercial related position....Just keep calm and don't fret........................equal opportunity also involves that, if not they would have been on the advert selected courses like dangote.[/s]
DirtyGold:

Not in that context.

Cheers y'all !!!

Well, Your COURSE OF STUDY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION........A lady graduated pharmacy and still got into shell commercial related position....Just keep calm and don't fret........................equal opportunity also involves that, if not they would have been on the advert selected courses like dangote......KEEP CALM
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DirtyGold: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pharmacists do sales rep jobs, market and supply drugs which are all commercial in scope which makes your friends case fit.
Shell is a world-class company with a huge liability of ensuring premium ethical practices at all times thus cannot be using legally defined phrases loosely.
Please read more about equal opportunity employment and find out if it remotely talks about course of study or profession here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_opportunity_employment

I'm not trying to argue with you, okay? What is important is, get and succeed through SRD and power up your CV with a Shell Experience grin

Cheers and good luck mate.

[s]
5555K:

Well, Your COURSE OF STUDY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION........A lady graduated pharmacy and still got into shell commercial related position....Just keep calm and don't fret........................equal opportunity also involves that, if not they would have been on the advert selected courses like dangote.[s]

Well, Your COURSE OF STUDY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION........A lady graduated pharmacy and still got into shell commercial related position....Just keep calm and don't fret........................equal opportunity also involves that, if not they would have been on the advert selected courses like dangote.[/s]

[s]
Well, Your COURSE OF STUDY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION........A lady graduated pharmacy and still got into shell commercial related position....Just keep calm and don't fret........................equal opportunity also involves that, if not they would have been on the advert selected courses like dangote......KEEP CALM
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DatechMan(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
usmanbma:

Very true, 2013 set, you?
This is Latona.
Salam alaykum
How your side bro?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by iceberg54: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Guys, i changed my phone number.
Is it enough to change it in my profile?
Or do i also need to inform them via email?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.