Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339366 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jamanuka: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Andytoc:
As you all must have seen in shell website, there are two routes to shell-Assessed internship and SRD. I did assessed internship in Shell in 2012 during my 4th year, passed the final assessment and was called after my service informing me that I will be considered for 2016 recruitment as they couldn't find an opening for me in 2015. I have realised that the only medicine to this long wait is PATIENCE. I urge all of you to exercise patience as the industry is having difficult times. So they are adjusting their budgets for the year, cutting their expenditure as the plan to acquire BG which will be the biggest deal for the company if it pulls through. There's gonna be lay offs, no doubt but Shell will surely recruit this year as they have openings for 2016 Graduate Programme across the globe- US, Canada, China, India, Russia as advertised on their Career site. Patience remains our strongest weapon as we wait for God's time. Wish you all the best!

Andytoc my man...no worry she go soon give you and my other guy that call, una dey my prayers.

Biko dey pray for your man make dem at least schedule me for interview oo
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
geobukky:
Hehehehehe cheesy
as in eh. Most people don already get jobs sef. Oil price has fallen so drastically and I don't think shelll will recruit this year tho.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philadelphia: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Just chilling for my suit from the dry cleaner grin grin

SRD loading. cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by poshrenedonnie: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Philadelphia:
Just chilling for my suit from the dry cleaner grin grin

SRD loading. cool

Have you been invited
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philadelphia: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
poshrenedonnie:

Have you been invited
Not yet dear. I work by faith and not by sight.
You are welcome to my league

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ScofieldBello(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Has anyone who chose a TECHNICAL career role ( Geologist, Well Engineer, Operations technician et al) been contacted and scheduled for telephone interview or even SRD?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yungreezy: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2016
Think the role applied for also plays a significant role in decoding if u get called. Chose a role in IT and upstream commercial. Studied information technology. Now thinking I should have chosen a more technical role like Instrumentation. Can't remember if it was available. Still hoping on God to get called.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jamanuka: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2016
I think its's mostly commercial guys that have been called, I might be wrong though

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Commercial guys

Not too sure of that!!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by AlexCk: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2016
yungreezy:
Think the role applied for also plays a significant role in decoding if u get called. Chose a role in IT and upstream commercial. Studied information technology. Now thinking I should have chosen a more technical role like Instrumentation. Can't remember if it was available. Still hoping on God to get called.

We are all hoping o, sorry to disturb, but is there anyway one can find out what he/she chose. Seems soo long right now that I've forgotten which of d technical roles i chose. Incase shaa.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jamanuka: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
dazzle101:
Commercial guys

Not too sure of that!!! undecided lipsrsealed

Well if you have any contrary info to that please share
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
jamanuka:

Well if you have any contrary info to that please share

Not really per se!

Just that I know a coupla commercials that are still pending interview, yours truly inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by poshrenedonnie: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
dazzle101:

Not really per se!

Just that I know a coupla commercials that are still pending interview, yours truly inclusive.

"Pending interview or application under review"
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
poshrenedonnie:

"Pending interview or application under review"

All na thesame thing grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Andytoc(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
:DHehehehehe Thanks man. I pray so. You will be invited eventually. We just have to remain hopeful, God is in control.
jamanuka:

Andytoc my man...no worry she go soon give you and my other guy that call, una dey my prayers.

Biko dey pray for your man make dem at least schedule me for interview oo

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by fart: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
You all just need to shut up. Only make a comment if you have any information in relation to Shell recruitment and the like. Please.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ashmark(m): 6:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Dear ×××××,

Our Recruiter is in the process of screening your qualifications and assessment results. This may take some time since at the moment, we are experiencing a high number of applications therefore you may experience a delay in receiving feedback from us. We hope that this delay does not cause you too much inconvenience. Should you receive other offers with time deadlines please let us know.

Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.

Thank you for your continued interest in a career with Shell.

Kind Regards,
Shell Recruitment

I receive this Mail from Shell this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yungreezy: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Did u email them with an enquiry before getting this? Or it just came in
Ashmark:
Dear ×××××,

Our Recruiter is in the process of screening your qualifications and assessment results. This may take some time since at the moment, we are experiencing a high number of applications therefore you may experience a delay in receiving feedback from us. We hope that this delay does not cause you too much inconvenience. Should you receive other offers with time deadlines please let us know.

Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.

Thank you for your continued interest in a career with Shell.

Kind Regards,
Shell Recruitment

I receive this Mail from Shell this morning.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ay4sho: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2016
I just got a regret mail this morning... I think they have started working on the applications... To the hopefuls, please watch out, check your mails etc.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2016
ay4sho:
I just got a regret mail this morning... I think they have started working on the applications... To the hopefuls, please watch out, check your mails etc.
@ay4sho sorry about that, your dream job is upfront. Pls which role did you apply for ? technical or commercial ?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Chigern: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2016
ay4sho:

Better luck next time man! There is a better news lurking somewhere. Which of the roles did u apply for, tech or commercial?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by joewiz: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chigern:

Better luck next time man! There is a better news lurking somewhere. Which of the roles did u apply for, tech or commercial?

I don't think it's about the role one applied for. it's way more complicated than that. they just rejected a smart kid I know. a first class electrical guy from an abroad uni, he chose a technical role. let's just keep hoping we get called, ie if you've not been rejected. God dey!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Chigern: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
joewiz:

I don't think it's about the role one applied for. it's way more complicated than that. they just rejected a smart kid I know. a first class electrical guy from an abroad uni, he chose a technical role. let's just keep hoping we get called, ie if you've not been rejected. God dey!

Yeah...i believe every stage of the application is taken in2 consideration. The questionnaires are graded, d competency based and numerical tests are also graded...eventually, we'll get d results of our application...Mine will definitely be positive!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by dicapino: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Philadelphia:

Not yet dear. I work by faith and not by sight.
You are welcome to my league

I love that.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by joewiz: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2016
ay4sho:

Dangote Industries Limited is one among the largest business conglomerates in Africa. having various manufacturing and service industries including Cement, Sugar, Packaging Materials. Steel. Fertiliser. Petroleum Refining. Petrochemicals, Gas processing. Salt. Vegetable Oil. Tomato Paste, Real Estate,Transportation, etc. A state of the art petroleum refinery (the world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modem fertiliser complex with  thelargest trains in the world. are under construction at lekki in Lagos State.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer

Job Location: Lagos

Job Requirement

. Candidates shoud possess minimum of first Class, 2:1 and 2:2 (Including HNDs)

Application Closing Date: 5th February, 2016.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s with your discipline clearly stated in the subject of your email to: GETS2016@dangote.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

God is still faithful bros. just apply this one for now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.