Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian (20928 Views)

Nollywood Or Bollywood, Where Are The Most Beautiful Actresses ? / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by omar22(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
South Africans do not consider themselves as part of Africa, For their arrogance, they do not deserve to be included here

I dont know where you got your info from but they do consider themselve Afrikaanssssss, yes they are arrogant so as Nigerians,
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2009
omar22:

I dont know where you got your info from but they do consider themselve Afrikaanssssss, yes they are arrogant so as Nigerians,
LolĀ  grin grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by lipuka(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2009
I have been with these people. I know what I am talking about
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by Arcani: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ poster:
you have not been very analytical about your opinion.
Now, you mentioned sew names, few ghanians, actually the hottest and most popular of them in terms of their frequency in the pictures of the films and the films themselves. Nollywood has a lot of female actress you fail to recognise as been beautiful but like it is said, beauty is the eyes of the beholder. A few of the beautiful nollywood female actresses are; Ini Edo, Stephanie Okereke, Genevieve Nnaji, Stella Damasus Aboderin, Kate Henshaw Nuttal, Fibiresima, Chika ike, Chiege Alisigwe and many others.
Besides your exalted your opinion to the level of fact from your tone.
OPINIONS ARE NOT FACTS!!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by naliakar: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2009
To be fair to the poster, Ghanaian ladies especially the Fanti, with their double English names are way more beautiful than Naija has so far fared, even outside of Nollywood circle. In Beauty, nothing beats the Fanti girls and I am talking of median beauty characteristics.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by lipuka(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2009
There is no doubt, that Genevieve Nnja is quite beautiful. So is Mercy, and quiote a few I would not mind having a piece of, just to spend one night with. But we have to accept that each has had her time. I speak as a professional. I know quite a bit about casting, having been involved in the electronic media, and being trained in drama, among others.

One, Nigeria directors seem to agree with me. They are hard-nosed businessmen and women who must make profit. They know you cannot rely on the same faces and same formula. People soon get tired of seeing Genie and Ramsey falling in and out of love. They get tired of seeing Patience Ozonkor and Peter Edochie and their regular roles, often repeated by others.

Look at Hollywood. Thery first had the cowboys, then James Bond style movies. But these sonn bored people and they came to Africa with Tarzan. Then they came up with Jaws and all the other animals. Then science fiction, and now some even more weird movies, not to mention Dracula. They have to change.

Nigerian producers are looking for new talent and faces to keep us all addicted, else we will move elsewhere. Audience want change. Unfortunately, Ghana is now providing this change. Unfortunate for Nigerian actors and actresses, but fortunate for the directors. Eventually they will move to other countries as well, even East Africa, else they will lose their edge. It is difficult to come up with new storylines, but it is actually easier to get newer and fresh faces. That is what we are seeing. There is nothing wrong with Nigerian girls. It is just a matter of business and survival for the movie industry.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by lipuka(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2009
We all have our days of fame, then we must move on and let others shine
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by lipuka(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2009
You are right Sexy. They are all African
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by lipuka(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2009
Ther is no problem with Nigerian actresses. It is aboutr business and profit m,argines.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by lipuka(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2009
My current girlfriend, who is Nigerian, would not agree that I hate Nigerians. She right here in Kenya on a visit, and would take offdense if any Nigerian said I hate Nigerians
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by lipuka(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2009
tpiah. I have been to many African countries, Nigeria included. And I will be in Nigeria in December to see how x-mas and new year are celebrated ther. I will be in Calabar by invitation. I will be in Benin where my girlfriend comes from. I hate those who tyhink they are not African and yet they live in Africa, regardless of colour. And I have seen many. I have a lot of Nigerian videso. I like Fela Kuti music. I call Nigeria virtually every day to talk to my friends. Some hold very imporetant positions in Government, and that includes one traditional chief in Yorubaland.

I have noticed that Nigerian are very toucy when something is said about them. But it is also said that Nigerians ahve a tendency not to do anything. So they get the kind of politicians they have. We in Kenya would fight. I am not saying this to insult anyone. Just to point out what is being said. I have said before, I have a bropther in law from Port Harcouret. The late Tokunbo Ajayi was a very good friend. I do not hate anyone in particular, but I like talking about things. I have a tendancy to say things that others would not like to talk about. I do not think burying my head in the sand is the way we can solve our problems. Un fortunately, many people do not see it that way. I am used to insults. I have lost friends, but I have many admirers too
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by lipuka(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
Inm my oipinion, thoise who are the worst, or is it the best, enemies of Nigeria, and any other African country, are those who pretend we have no problems and everything is okay. If we had people honest enough to talk abpout the issue with affect us, Africa would be a better place. We certainly wouldn't be where we are today. It is amazind that we can have Chinua Achebe and Fela Kuti coming from the same country as some people who are regular contributors here
Re: The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian by Idunobaehis(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Almost all the ghana films are produced and directed by nigerians. They only choose ghana as location and also ghana actors because they charge less than their nigerian counterpart, and the cost of production is very low in ghana.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Ay's Movie 30 Days In Atlanta Makes 76 Million Naira In 7 Weeks!! / 'Jaguar': Old Nigerian Sitcom / Boondocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.