Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Upcoming Artist Management - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Upcoming Artist Management (16205 Views)

24 hrs Recording & TV Production Studio Open Just Now in Lekki, Lagos / Artist Management Offer For Up And Coming Artist / Talent Management & Record Deal For Upcoming Artist In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artist Management by OSTA(m): 12:59am On May 28, 2012
I am am upcoming wit 2 songs on demo and 71 in jst lyrics.Am very much interested in ur management.+2348068964885
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by OSTA(m): 1:00am On May 28, 2012
I am am upcoming wit 2 songs on demo and 71 in jst lyrics.Am very much interested in ur management.+2348068964885[b]I am am upcoming wit 2 songs on demo and 71 in jst lyrics.Am very much interested in ur management.+2348068964885[/b]I am am upcoming wit 2 songs on demo and 71 in jst lyrics.Am very much interested in ur management.+2348068964885
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by yungdinero: 3:02am On May 30, 2012
I am a musician/producer/song writer... Do you think this video is crazy?!... check it out n drop your comment http://ow.ly/aL5Rf
email me on youngdinero.tell.it@gmail.com
Young Dinero
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by kodedfilms: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2012
Are you an upcoming artiste?
Do you need a quality video that potrays the concept and ideas of your song?
Are you runing on a tight budget?
Then contact us @ Koded Films for quality works that won't cost you an arm and a leg.
E-mail: kodedfilms@yahoo.com
BB pin: 20DC477B
Phone: 08079666257
Follow this link to one of our works:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=Cm1m9zyWCmQ
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by OSTA(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Am an upcoming and i need any upcomings to work wit and a gud record label that can promote me cus i gat it...If any,holla ya boi at infooverheat@gmail.Com you can stil download some of my songs at www.M.Zomzu.Com/overheat/ or still visit my private website www.Overheat.Page4.Me .Catch you there,beter stil search me on facebook "OVERHEAT YEA

Re: Upcoming Artist Management by teevibez(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2012
DO A TYT SONG IN TEEVIBEZ STUDIO ABUJA. Call: 07030486879 or 08059095485....home of excellent music!
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by blacghost(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
c
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Ajirioghene: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by producergm: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2012
GMC Records is situated@ 81 coker road,off coker b.stop orile iganmu lagos. We produce artiste.mass dubb, designin cds printin and jacket,video editing and shooting,mixing and mastering,beat creation,artiste promo, shows organisin and many more, we need more hands such as music manager, promoters and gud artiste in oda a actualise more dreams and goals. Call 08188194028 d producer
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by sweetkevisco(m): 1:09am On Feb 03, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by emmatuxz(m): 5:51am On Feb 19, 2013
#GospelNaijaPartyMix: Nigerian Gospel Party Mix Compilation: Do you have a hot gospel dan... http:///SFFl59dl #GospelNaija
www dot gospelnaija dot com
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Samtoll: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Very funny indeed most of the people dat tink dey know how to sing don't even get the talent,which mak it difficult for dose dat really got the talent to enter...if u are talent u don't need to beg for promoter..what i wil advice u guys is dat anytime u pick ur biro to compose add somtin dat is very simple but funny to it..dat wil make ur song marketable..me am a singer
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Doubledaga(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
check me out am double D a very joung sexy fresh gud luking artist if u want me to help u contact me by my emial:doubledaga@ovi.com

or my number

or get me on twitter
@doubledaga

or facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/doubled.eze

if u are talented contact me

Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Doubledaga(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Double daga: check me out am double D a very joung sexy fresh gud luking artist if u want me to help u contact me by my emial:doubledaga@ovi.com

or my number

or get me on twitter
@doubledaga

or facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/doubled.eze

if u are talented contact me

Re: Upcoming Artist Management by orbablessing(f): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
Pls follow me @sunshadew or like my page www.facebook.com/sunshadewilly there we can talk more am an artist,need a sporsor or record label aswell manager
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by orbablessing(f): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sunshade here!don't wanna talk much but I do indigenous rap and dancehall dis just a clip of what I ve done,the video coundnt upload here follow me @sunshade or facebook willy williams

Re: Upcoming Artist Management by ikpongntak: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2014
my name is Gideon am an upcoming artist i reside in calabar, i have grate music hit so let me know hw do we star working 2gether
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by okayw(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by daroyal1: 4:11am On Sep 27, 2015
I'm an upcoming artist known as Big G. I have been in the music industry for a while so just decided to share some useful information with other music lovers like myself. I know in the music industry it can be quite challenging to get quality music production. If you're looking for Quality Sound and High Standard music production you should check out Goldmyne Studios. They're music production is fantastic. They are at 6b dalberto road, palmgrove estate lagos. Here's the number as well 08084579999. They also do really good music videos and can help with promotion. Thank me later.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by obidirector(m): 2:25am On Dec 24, 2016
нello gυyѕ, cнecĸ oυт мy ѕong vιa тнe lιnĸ вelow

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Mochainz: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2017
My name is damilola Bolarinwa and I qo by d stage name @Mochainz...I love music so much and I write hip-hop lyrics...and I rap as well....am just 18yrs old and I just qot through wif my secondary school...my friends and I don't ave d money to afford a qood studio record of our sonqs so we use a software on my laptop to record and it sounds qood...am looking for someone to hype my music career and promote me as well....my contact is 07059566652 and email at borlarinwadarmilola@qmail.com
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by noob03saibot(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
N
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by shorttyb(m): 5:02am On Feb 11, 2017
Good morning reclabel,my name is Njoku Stephen,am an upcoming artiste,i rap and sing,I have been in this game,its been more than a decade now,and i tried all i could just to make sure that song is been heard out there but due to the situation of the country,all my effort seems not working, thats why am turning to this platform to see that I give my music a push,i will be very glad if my message shall be given a favourable consideration,here is my whatsapp number,08022174909 and mail,amstond@gmail.com,thanks and best regards.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by tayeolusola: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2017
Need beats for all genres like Hiphop, rnb, afro, dancehall, reggae, trap and others
Mixing and mastering of all songs
Contact me for price : Call/ whatsapp no +2348024019195
follow on twitter and IG @TayeOlusola
Listen to my Music Production here
SoundCloud.com/tayeolusola

Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Freshkid04: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Helo, good day my name is ogundipe abayomi and my stage name is fresh kid am upcoming artist i have talent but I have one situation for promoting me, have been try to produce it but due to our Nigeria situation and lack of money, pls if u can help me I will be happy this is my email freshkid04@gmail.com and whatsapp number is 08187931531.tanx
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by noob03saibot(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Look up this cover to olamide's wo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxCc17uYKVk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Free Hip-hop And Dance Beats / Great Resources For Songwriters, Producers And Performers / Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.