Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234652 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by coldiz: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
Are you a muSical recording artiste in need of HoT Beats tO capture your target audienCe?
Are you talented in HipHop, RnB, RAP, Pop, RocK, Techno music delivery etc? ARe u in search of an audio production that will communicate your promotion and marketing messages using all sorts of viral Jingle sounds?,
Then,
Contact: NOSA (@shockcoldiz) on 08066230807. All quality services at affordable cost. He is the man for the job! (Shock Entertainments).
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by NaijaInspired: 2:21am On Mar 08, 2012
For Naija Music on demand, visit:
http://www.naijainspired.com/admin/deploy/index.html

Like us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/naijainspired
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by wahabol: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2012
u guys should listen to.dis
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by coldiz: 6:05am On Mar 10, 2012
Are you a muSical recording artiste in need of HoT Beats tO capture your target audienCe?
Are you talented in HipHop, RnB, RAP, Pop, RocK, Techno music delivery etc? ARe u in search of an audio production that will communicate your promotion and marketing messages using all sorts of viral Jingle sounds?,
Then,
Contact: COLDIZ (@shockcoldiz) on 08066230807. All quality services at affordable cost. (Shock Entertainments)
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by austino04: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2012
This is Wat Nigerian has beeb waiting for! * entertainment industry @ large too. To make your dreams Come true

Do you have Wat it takes to be on a musical tour on Every schools show ?!!! Αre you talented & your song a club bangging? Are you ready to generate more fans and be a center of attraction & make your songs well non nation wide? Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Wats are you waiting ƒσя?
MEDIA WORKS INC & EVENTS WORKS INC presents "Revolt Radio Tour'". Don't miss this life time opportunity , Hurry now and b part of it?

Reach us:
 : pin:30DEEC59 .
E-mail: eworxinc@gmail.com
☎: 08079885462, 07068465643
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by fayzy: 3:32am On Mar 13, 2012
Need vocal training ,singing practice or any music implementation work ,visit http://www.teraquake.com .A website parked with full Karaoke sounds regardless of country or genre ,quality and easy vocal adoptation .Start your vocal singing now and make a different about who you are.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Jascoman: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2012
Listen to My Worship by Playnea http:///kY9dI
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Jascoman: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2012
For the latest Nigerian Gospel Tunes visit www.gospelmusicnaija.com follow us on twitter for latest updates @GospelMusic9ja
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by austino04: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2012
This is Wat Nigerian has beeb waiting for! * entertainment industry @ large too. To make your dreams Come true

Do you have Wat it takes to be on a musical tour on Every schools show ?!!! Αre you talented & your song a club bangging? Are you ready to generate more fans and be a center of attraction & make your songs well non nation wide? Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Wats are you waiting ƒσя?
MEDIA WORKS INC & EVENTS WORKS INC presents "Revolt Radio Tour'". Don't miss this life time opportunity .. Hurry now and b part of it?

Reach us:
 : pin:30DEEC59 .
E-mail: eworxinc@gmail.com
☎: 08079885462, 07068465643

Benefits: . Magazine Publication. . Blog profiling. * Radio Tour.*. Your name inpress release. * 50 Revolt alaba Mix. . Interviews on 5 radio stations * Distribution of mix in clubs on tour and @ any event we partner, and every campus show performers...
Nationwide distribution of  mix tape  season
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Slowpoixon: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2012
My name is stephen,stage name is slowpoixon.Am d best rapper in abuja,in my hood they call me mode 10,m.i 3,rebirth of pac etc.from 2010 - date i've had 203 rap battles against almost all abuja,nasarawa,jos and kaduna rappers,i have only lost 13 so far... i believe am not a talented rapper am a gifted rapper,i can drop 100 bars of punchlines...i have 50 songs to my name written... all i need is a sponsor,i rap better than mode 9 and m.i,no disrespect...money level dey pass me.08186889240 contact me.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Afamdman(m): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2012
Be a part of this new concept it will upgrade you from being and upcoming artist to an established artist. Call today or ping.
b

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by cheeky1: 12:44am On Mar 16, 2012
Mehnnn shocked this his koko ti koko ft LKT is a Hit track. Thumbs up
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ddthinker: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2012
Sky - Going High

Brand New from one of Naija's finest. The excitement is too much, just click and enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCrYU0l9tnM
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by vevcommedia(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
Get promoted on youtube, you can get free promotion. check my thread here to find out how >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/897488/fastest-youtube-views-promoter-get
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by stevenosa(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
Sometime last year, June, 2010 to be precise, Big Hunt Entertainment organized a Model Photo Shots in Lekki, Lagos. At that programme, we were able to shot and submit to our various clients, photos of our models, and we are working at having our models, been called upon to advertise our clients products and services.

This time around, we are looking outside of the box and we are organizing a Talent Show for upcoming artists in all fields, in the Entertainment Industry.

You think you've GOT TALENT? Then show us what you've got!

It is your time to shine, get recognized and get the publicity you need. Come and compete with the best of the best around Lagos and its environs.

This time around, we are inviting all talented young boys and girls for a Talent Show that will showcase your talent and your worth in the Entertainment Industry.

Registration is =N=2,500.00 (Two thousand, Five hundred Naira) flat. Comedians, musicians, dancers, models and other entertainment related acts are all welcome.

This programme will be coming up in April, 2012 and it is going to be strictly on first come first serve basis.

Contact us on: bighuntentertainment@gmail.com [/b]and through phone numbers: [b]08131226146 [/b]or [b]08055463612 [/b]for more details on how to make your payment and let us know of your area of interest.

[b]Note that all those who would be performing their songs, musicians are expected to submit their CD's before the end of March, 2012 at the venue immidiately after registration.

The venue for the programme would be @ Piccadily Suites and Event Centre, Lekki, Lagos. - Still in view

Enter for the chance to win cash prizes, and other cool stuff. Stop putting off your dreams. Make it Happen!!!

Prizes for deserving artist/artists would be redeemed at the venue on the day of the event. No Story

Note also that, every performances would be rated by your YES or your NO on that day. You will be the judge for all artists.

Above all, there will be an after party at the same venue on that day at the pool side. It would be fun.

The programme would start on the event day by 12:00noon [/b]and would end by [b]06:00pm. The after party will start by 7:00pm [/b]and end by [b]10:30pm.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by betty009(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by OSTA(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
I Am am an upcoming artist popularly called overheat.Am very much gud in raping and also interested in getting a comfortable record deal.If u r a record label,i must say dat i am d person u need.Check my website www.Overheat.Page4.Me or email on infooverheat@yahoo.Com or 08068964885
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
Talented female vocalist seeking to join a band. Mainly for growth and exposure purposes, more like an internship. Experienced in gospel music, but also enjoy contemporary and classical secular genres. U̶̲̥̅̊‎​. Can reach me on ify.okeke@yahoo.com.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Zitradamus(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
Its a must download dont dull,tell a friend...SAMMANY-DIS GBEDU mix by INDOMIX
http://www.mykokoradio.com/2012/04/hgoe.html?spref=fb

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (97) (Reply)

Download All Flavour's New Album Release / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.