Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234007 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by deloon(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2012
SUP FELLAS! UPLOAD UR MUSIC AND VIDEOS, WRITE ARTICLES, KEEP BLOGS AND BUILD A PROFILE ON WWW.MUZIKSTREETS.COM ...THATS WHERE YOU WANNA BE AM TELLIN YA
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 1stBlazeMan(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2012
[size=16pt] Spread your songs .. Let the world sing along with you !!
Call: Hymnpact Media on - 08027631814.

Stop carrying last ooo !! [/size]
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by slimd4i(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2012
Am a f*cking gangster rapper, u must like me nigger. Peace

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by AlusiOkija: 3:55pm On May 07, 2012
^^^^

1 thousnad 5 Naira. . Bling zinc wey some boys dem dey wear!!
Them start to dey pkariwo!! Dem start to dey pkalantia!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Victorjoseph(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2012
All of you guys have just said everything u wanted to say so there's nothing left 4me to say.But all i can say is that, to be a champion no be for mouth its by zealousness and determination.Well for me i am very good in terms of singing i dont knw about u guys.2 messege me,this is my info Vixco4real@yahoo.com or call my hot line 08183603575
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Boluyong1: 4:25pm On May 09, 2012
Since 2009, Yada Magazine has been Nigeria’s No. 1 faith-based lifestyle magazine on the web, with the aim of providing up-to-date information and education to readers which in turn will transform them from the inside out. The 2012 Yadamag Reader's Choice Awards poll is on and top US-based Nigerian gospel artiste 'Tosinger' is a nominee for an award in the 'Next Big Thing (Nigerian)' category. Tosinger is tipped to be the top contender for the prize. Tosinger comes from an earthly musical flow that's as native and Afro-ethnic. Tosinger started singing in the church as a worship leader in her college fellowship in University of Ibadan where the nickname 'Tosinger' was coined from. She recently released an album titled "FINALLY" earlier in the year. She draws influence from her Nigerian cultural background, her music reflects her influencers who include Angelique Kidjo, Mariam Makeba, Asa, Whitney Houston, India Arie, Cece Winans, Lauryn Hill etc.

To vote 'Tosinger', visit:... http://yadamag.com/readers-choice-awards-polls-2012/

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 09, 2012
COULDA MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT(CME) CONCERT IN IKORODU LAGOS ON 26TH OF AUGUST

On the 26th of august this same year, Ikorodu lagos will be feeling the hit of this banger, where CME will be launching their artist and also hosting all nigeria upcoming artists including, comedian, singer and dancer. COULDA MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT in collaboration with MO’CASHIS DISCIPLES to make this day a great day in the life of all nigerian upcomings. Their shall be lot of Upcoming record labels, promoters and all sort on sit on th 26th of august, He added in his message. What else are you still waiting for as an upcoming artist, comedian, dancer and all sort who will like to perform this day. Okay this what you need. +2348100685213 is CME contact OR a.mike_unisex@yahoo.com or on facebook @ facebook.com/cmemusic or on twitter@couldamusicent
Main location has not yet be disclosed by the label, Guess what? We are covering the event as a press and media.. So we shall be awaiting you all nigeria upcomings.
this is curb from [url]naijaentnews.[/url]

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by aspire01: 8:58pm On May 09, 2012
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE NEXT RATED STAR?

ARE YOU READY FOR THE LIMELIGHT?

REGISTER TODAY FOR ONE MIC NITE COMING UP ON THE 2ND OF JUNE 2012 AT CKUB FUSION, 292E, AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. YOU STAND THE CHANCE OF WINNING

(1) FULL PRODUCTION OF 5 TRACKS WITH A TOP EUROPEAN PRODUCER

(2) 1 MONTH MASSIVE AIRPLAY OF YOUR SONG

(3) CONSOLATION PRIZE COURTESY OUR SPONSORS

FOR REGISTRATION, SEND AN EMAIL WITH SUBJECT REGISTRATION FORM FOR ONE MIC NITE.
one_mic_nite@yahoo.com

YOUR ABILITY TO THRILL THE CROWD GETS YOU THE PRIZE, CAUSE THE AUDIENCE PRESENT WOULD BE THE JUDGES.

LIMITED FORMS AVAILABLE.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by DJNANCY: 11:59pm On May 09, 2012
Hey guys, contact M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я your graphic designs, that's what I do...
All I need is ur picture, name, and tittle of your song.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by aspire01: 10:13am On May 10, 2012
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE NEXT RATED STAR?

ARE YOU READY FOR THE LIMELIGHT?

REGISTER TODAY FOR ONE MIC NITE COMING UP ON THE 2ND OF JUNE 2012 AT CKUB FUSION, 292E, AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. YOU STAND THE CHANCE OF WINNING

(1) FULL PRODUCTION OF 5 TRACKS WITH A TOP EUROPEAN PRODUCER

(2) 1 MONTH MASSIVE AIRPLAY OF YOUR SONG

(3) CONSOLATION PRIZE COURTESY OUR SPONSORS

FOR REGISTRATION, SEND AN EMAIL WITH SUBJECT REGISTRATION FORM FOR ONE MIC NITE.

YOUR ABILITY TO THRILL THE CROWD GETS YOU THE PRIZE, CAUSE THE AUDIENCE PRESENT WOULD BE THE JUDGES.

LIMITED FORMS AVAILABLE.

EMAIL: one_mic_nite@yahoo.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 10, 2012
LWKMD @ topic
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by KODED1: 6:16pm On May 11, 2012
Do you want a high quality music video with deep concept within your budget range
Contact us @ KODED FILMS:
BB: 22F2A95F
E-mail: kodedfilms@yahoo.com
Pls follow this link to see our latest work:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=Cm1m9zyWCmQ
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by uchetriple: 3:22am On May 14, 2012
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by uchetriple: 6:05pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sheezy18: 1:52pm On May 21, 2012
play ur song in 3 three different radio station (Beat fm, Naija fm, classic fm) for jus N10,000
contact segun on 08189669146
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by waley47(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2012
DJ/NANCY:
Hey guys, contact M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я your graphic designs, that's what I do...
All I need is ur picture, name, and tittle of your song.
what's your contact info
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by waley47(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2012
waley47: what's your contact info
your mailing contact
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Victorjoseph(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2012
Watzup mehn?.Me i dy eva rockam 4sure if u wan go wit me cum folo me to the top cus i go neva eva stop.Ya ma pple is yal boi Scoopyguy or simply cal me (Mb).If u nid ma beat or ma flows in any way u can halla me @ Vixco4real@yahoo.com.Am always available anytym any way nd any day.Stay kool guys
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by deleson: 4:29pm On May 23, 2012
Wanna spread your music across stations in Lagos State? Contact mediafocusng@gmail.com/ 234(0)8033785872.

We are a league of on-air personalities and media practitioners with key media houses in and around Lagos.

So, contact us today.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Victorjoseph(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2012
Hey guys' hw ar you all doing?my names are Victor joe my nick name is scoopyguy1 my stage name is (Mb)which simply stands for Mighter bone.All my tracks are already completed if you wanna feel ma flow dont hesitate to holla my hot email.Vixco4real@yahoo.com.And pls indicated urself by telling me your name and your location also'when sending anything to my hot email.Stay kul guys 1(one)luv
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by johnson42: 3:32pm On May 25, 2012
THE TRACK IS MIND BLOWING...SERIOUSLY SPEAKING, Y'ALL NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO WAT REAL HIP HOP IS...Badt rap attitude!!! http:///e9x6ptehilkx
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ekusman(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2012
GODAROCKS is a musical establishment that is highly enriched with diversity of musical packages and programs specially designed to suit differences in people’s musical culture, taste and background, it has its center currently located in the commercial city of Lagos, Nigeria.

It was conceived in the mind of the vision bearer ROCKY CHIZUROKE ALO, and was officially registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the 31st of March, 2008.
The pioneers of the establishment which comprise musicologists richly endowed with diversified artistic, intellectual and cultural heritage, who rose to the academic challenge of studying music up to the university level , obtaining their various degrees from reputable universities in Africa. This giant strands form the background behind our recorded success in fulfilling the musical/ artistic aspiration of our artist, audience and consumers at large.

Our social bound are built upon the share of knowledge, experience and respect of rules. Godarocksmusic.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by hotstick: 6:13pm On May 26, 2012
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by mariox1(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2012
Check My singles Out On Youtube...listen...like and Dislike ..also Feel free to dropp ur comments n criticism...Gracias
#youtube Suddenly(ft Emzo)- Mario Xtreme.wmv www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoT5j8LlBxc&sns=tw

#youtube Tortori Mi(NEW) - Mario Xtreme.wmv www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DceCm--RKY&sns=tw

God Bless You And Ur hustle .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.