Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234330 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
ARE YOU AN ARTISTE?

Do you wish to be Heard through ur Music?
Do you need professional audio recording, mixing and mastering?
Do you Need Good Quality Beats Far from the Usual?
Express ursef!!

Visit STUDIO KNS today
@ office 4, Agbontaen Shopping complex, 78 Ekenwan Rd. Benin City

☎ 08135648010 or 07058349410
 282A33E4.

Pls share/ reBroadcast Thanks
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kerijay(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
da-whizkid:
Courage Da Whizkid a.k.a Knight(9th) Wonder, born Courage E.E took interest in Rap Music at a very tender age. Listening to works of Eminem, Jay-Z and other great MC's of the late 90's and early 2000's inspired him to pick up the pen and pad. He started writing Rap songs since he was 13 and experimented on beat samples of various artistes. His freestyle on Ja Rule's New York beat brought him to the notice of some industry heavyweights in the Southside of Naija.The freestyle is currently be played on JFM 95.1 Warri and Rhythm 93.7 Benin City.
The 19yrs old,Dark-skinned,Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate of University of Benin has featured on 7released songs and over 40unreleashed songs. He is currently working on his debut album titled "Rhythmically Applied Poetry(RAP)" with producers like Frank D' Nero,Dr Frabz, X-mack and DP. His debut single title "Again" will hit Radio Stations and the Internet come September 2009.
iamwhizkid@yahoo.com
P.S: I'll provide download link to the Freestyle and other songs.
Lemme him come and feature on ma upcumin song
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2012
History is in the making. Unwind Entertainment is at it again. Send ur music with right of publish to demoler22@yahoo.com so I can publish it to my website for promotions. www.unwindmeonline.com first 20 members get free upload to podcast. Let me showcase ur music to the world.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by AMchucky: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
AM Gemony... i have a new single, very very good... i don't want to brag coz it speaks 4 itself... The Link http:///f4edksndtfhi
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by emixmasters(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
NUMBER ONE ENTERTAINMENT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH emixmasters
ARE LOOKING FOR BANDS OR SOLO ARTISTS
WITH RAW TALENT, ORIGINAL MATERIAL, AND A DESIRE
TO RECORD THEIR FIRST OFFICIAL single PLUS VIDEO
FOR FREE.

IN ADDITION THE CHOOSEN ACTS WILL RECEIVE INVALUABLE ADVICE AND
GUIDANCE FROM INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS

MORE VIA BELOW LINK

http://numberoneentertainment.tv/?p=68

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by cutemunarapz: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2012
http://www.sharebeast.com/hhr5bxlfnsor....... Download this freestyle by Enugu's dopest female rapper "CuteMuna"... It's the bomb!!!!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2012
www.unwindmeonline.com is improving. i got some post yesterday. send your profile picture, content describing the music and the right to publish it. please pay attention to this. 1. your picture 2. Profile explaining the music or video 3. copyright to publish it for you. i have 17 slots left for free after which, subsequent post will attract an affordable fee payable to Unwind Entertainment. thank you

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Glee80: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
I'm a radio presenter, a music promoter, i can get ur music on radio rotation, plus music deal with top alaba marketers, if ur stuff is commercial. Holla back if u've got gud music.I'm a radio presenter, a music promoter, i can get ur music on radio rotation, plus music deal with top alaba marketers, if ur stuff is commercial. Holla back if u've got gud music.I'm a radio presenter, a music promoter, i can get ur music on radio rotation, plus music deal with top alaba marketers, if ur stuff is commercial. Holla back if u've got gud music.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nomadd: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
Da_archer: ARE YOU AN ARTISTE?

Express ursef!!

Visit STUDIO KNS today

 282A33E4.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nomadd: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
[quote author=Nomadd][/quote]
very lovely environment with top quality equipments and producers available

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by djkayzzy(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2012
Give your Audio and Video songs a HEAVY STREET AND ALABA MIXTAPE with Award wining djs,Dj Kayzzy,dj Kamol,Dj real,dj kentalky,dj kaywise for info call Bronzedking Multimedia
LTD.
Tel:08064457240,08027203519
FB.:bronzedking.multimedia

NB: another mixtape is out again from the stable of bronzedking multimedia ltd.tittle'DA CLUB RUGGED".It's mix by me dj kayzzy..grab your copy @ JOEMICKY Int'l ltd.26 SP.Alaba int'l market Ojo lagos.
You can also drop your promo cds for Air play on any radio stations in nigeria. We can help you share your promo cds to any djs or alaba marketter for promotional purpose.
[b][/b]
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by JuliusWhite(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2012
May God bless you all in Jesus name
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by JuliusWhite(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2012
May God bless you all in Jesus name
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kodedfilms: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
It is about to happen....KodedFilms is about to hit your T.V. Screen. with mind blowing MTV Base,Trace,3D quality,unique concept,captivating story line and a calculated camera movement.

If you want to have this kind of video then hit Koded up on 08138826400,08053475523 and his pin is 20DC477B 0r follow us on Twitter @kodedfilms. You will never regret doing Biz with us.

KodedFilms.....Visuals Beyond Your Imagination...
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ayo84(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Abuja based rapper, Magnito who released his debut album, Fresh Out in 2011, is back out with a new single called Don't Take My Pin.
You can purchase and download this song from muyora.com
https://music.muyora.com/index.php/downloads/download_file/digits2012/3947

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WVvBXsyyk&feature=youtu.be
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by AsonE(m): 5:25am On Jul 15, 2012
elbulk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjWeiQiX6IA T'High, so so so SEXY, trust me, seen her perfom dis song and men ur jaw will drop

Send me your contact.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by uchetriple: 12:37am On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
Kindly send your hot track to demoler22@yahoo.com for online promotions at www.unwindmeonline.com let's move together. Send ur album picture, your track profile and the right to upload it.you may comment on other tracks uploaded. History is in the making
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by chibase007: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hey! Are you an up and coming artiste?
Hurry up now!!
check out www.kiloshizzy.com

Follow kiloshizzy on twitter @kiloshizzy_com

ADD kiloshizzy on BBM: 30D336B2 for more info.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by safarigirl(f): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2012
BROWN SUGAR AFRIKA present the hunt for models,musical artiste and dancers 4 world wide broadcast
For participation
Entry form is:
Single:#3000 only
Group:#5000 only
U can get our forms in our offices in lagos or online
Prize 4 winners
MODELS every body is a winner
But the top model will go home with 500,000 n mary kay makeup kits
Then the rest models go home wit 100,000 wit mary kay makeup kit

ARTISTE winner 500,000 with a record deal and a standard musical video
Second winner 100,000 wit a standard musical video

Dancers go home with 500,000 with a package deal

Sponsors and partnership:
Newline media for silverbird mbggn,9jacritic,losoto models south afrika,ewonder tv,hiphop magazine fresh magazine,blitz e.t.c
FOR more info contact us on:
Call steph:08181439414
BB pin:21fc20d4
Email: sweet.steph@hotmail.com
Twitter: @ekiloui
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2012
#kissinginmusicvideos Fresh Out "Desire" Music Video! Y'all need to See dis: http:///XquJfict cc: ff @TahdayDesire
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by safarigirl(f): 4:43am On Jul 18, 2012
BROWN SUGAR AFRIKA present the hunt for models,musical artiste and dancers 4 world wide broadcast
For participation
Entry form is:
Single:#3000 only
Group:#5000 only
U can get our forms in our offices or online
Prize 4 winners
MODELS every body is a winner
But the top model will go home with 500,000 n mary kay makeup kits
Then the rest models go home wit 100,000 wit mary kay makeup kit

ARTISTE winner 500,000 with a record deal and a standard musical video
Second winner 100,000 wit a standard musical video

Dancers go home with 500,000 with a package deal

Sponsors and partnership:
Newline media for silverbird mbgn,9jacritic,losoto models south afrika,ewonder tv,hiphop magazine fresh magazine,blitz e.t.c
FOR more info contact us on:
Call steph:08181439414
BB pin:21fc20d4
Email: sweet.steph@hotmail.com
Twitter: @ekiloui
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Jakestar(m): 5:15am On Jul 18, 2012
adekampe: Im looking for an artiste to sign up, pls PM me if you are good.
I'm in.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by lm4mm: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4uE4YHTQ2A

Sup Peeps..... Checkout This guy called NAMKUL Video and tell me what you guys feel. I Think is cool.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by collinzy: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2012
Da_archer: ARE YOU AN ARTISTE?

Express ursef!!

Visit STUDIO KNS today

 282A33E4.

How much is a studio section? How much is ur beat?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by yaziiboii(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Brand new songs from Yaziiboii. Check em out...
Download "sharp girl by yaziiboii" http://tindeck.com/listen/tpuj

Download "ipad girl by yaziiboii"http://tindeck.com/listen/zsbb
plz rebroadcast
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by eastpoint: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2012
WIN 1 MILLION NAIRA BY WATCHING AND LIKING KENA JAY'S VIDEO TITTLED INSPIRATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-qY0ZpMbCo

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.