Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,060 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Tint Permit At friendly price - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tint Permit At friendly price (9792 Views)

2005 Toyota Sienna Europe Spec No Tint For Sale @ 1m Phc / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / For Accurate And Friendly Price For Tokunbo Cars With Or Without Custom Duty 4m Cotonue Port Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lastpage: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
Between "Lai" and "Lomax".

I would hate to believe Lai was unto something evil concerning lomax
?

But l was wondering: What is wrong in "verifying" what you do by a third party?
Its like when a reputable firm gives you an AAA-rating and some banks will use it to brag!

I am thinking if "Lai" is able to confirm just one of lomax Tint-Documents as genuine, then lomax is even in a better position to "brag" further and this can even increase his "customer base"?

On the other hand, if it turns out that Lai is right (and he is not the only one that would decide that, others on NL will also run their checks too), then it will have saved a lot of people what l will call "sudden embarrassment".

The fact that Police have not stopped you or no complaints "to-date", is not enough reasons to assume all is well.

We all remember when people were carrying some fake vehicle registration issued by LASTMA and L.G.A officials and it went on for years until the Police decided enough was enough! Yaawa-come-gaaz! grin

Right now, l have no reason to believe "lomax's" business is not legit,,,,,until proved otherwise BUT "lomax" should take up the challenge and put one copy here for all to see, and let Lai verify it.

On the other hand, one of you guys that have got one from lomax, l will suggest you "copy and paste" one here (minus your own & car identification details) and let Lai use it to verify.
He might just be saving you a lot of trouble, who knows, "Forgery" carries a few years imprisonment, if pursued!

, but again, he just might be giving you rest of mind (and you can call the bluff of any "officer" on the road) tongue
, no to mention that business will suddenly "boom" for lomax, in this hard times!

Thumbs up to two of you.

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2009
@ last page,
thanx alot,very brilliant comment but the fact is i do not know how to trust someone who has already accused me of swindling fellow nairalanders.
if MONITOR1 verifies VIN and tint permits then i wont have any problem pasting a scaned copy of one of my permits to be verified.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lastpage: 12:33am On Jul 30, 2009
@lomaxbien[quote
thanx alot,very brilliant comment but the fact is i do not know how to trust someone who has already accused me of swindling fellow nairalanders.
if MONITOR1 verifies VIN and tint permits then i wont have any problem pasting a scaned copy of one of my permits to be verified.[/qote]

I feel you on that but it is not him you're actually doing these for.
You're doing it because of your own "reputation and name" and those people who are looking up to you for their "Tints".
Its easy to destroy than to build, l agree but at this stage, he has thrown the gauntlet!

I am sure a lot of people are poised and waiting to see how this would pan-out! You know what l mean?
Seeds of doubt have already been sown and the only way to "kill those seeds" is to earn your customers trust.
You can bet he will come back and say "Did l not tell you he's fake?, why cant he provide just one copy for verification?

I live the final decision to you anyway.

Cheers,

Lastpage
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2009
@ lastpage.
ok sir ill take a picture of one and upload it here or ill just post the ref number so anyone who wants can do the verification.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2009
i want to say a big thank you to all that called especially mr Odia,
ill ask that any whom i help process a permit should post a picture and the ref number here so others can verify for themselvs.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by nuesaweso(f): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2009
Well, if I were Lomax, I will not upload a copy of the tint permit because Lai acted in bad faith and suspiciously too.

Who knows if Lai needs a copy of the tint permit to start his fraudulent acts. Even if he had good intentions, There are more civilised ways of seeking clarifications instead of calling someone a swindler, that in my opinion was uncalled for.

So whether na Lai or no be lie, we still need to be careful of all Lais Lies.

1 Like

Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2009
i want to say i big talk you to all that called especially mr Nwachukwu (TRUNKMAN),your tp will be ready by thursday.
still here
call now wink wink
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2009
TRUCKMAN i just sent your tp to PH.
thank you
still available
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2009
still here
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by Spike88(f): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2009
lol, gents, this is an argument of 'ILLEGALITY' versus 'REALITY'. The realities of the daily grind of our lives makes this 'reality' a more attractive option.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by keba(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2009
Spike88:

lol, gents, this is an argument of 'ILLEGALITY' versus 'REALITY'. The realities of the daily grind of our lives makes this 'reality' a more attractive option.
Really shocked

@ Lomax

Do you really need one to be pasted here? It's the guy you did the TP
for his wife in PH.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2009
Its realy crazy how people act,i thought we are suppose to be helpful on nairaland,what is wrong in processing TP for someone?
even if i know tp processed by me are authentic i still do verifications just to further prove its authenticity to customers,by doing this i clear all doubts,and i have never had any complain from anyone i processed a TP for,i wonder why some nairalanders have refuse to accept the truth that i do not process fake documents.
If the problem is that the Nigerian police doesn't recognize third party in transactions like this, then i can understand that,but if it is that i deliver fake TP to people, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IS ABSOLUTELY OUT OF IT.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2009
n 4 those who want guarnteed n quickeend tint permit, dial 08033499386, ready before 24hrz of payment, n guess what u can get it for 4-5K, shhh dont tell em i told you all ds,
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2009
moha00nine:

n 4 those who want guarnteed n quickeend tint permit,  dial 08033499386, ready before 24hrz of payment,  n guess what u can get it  for 4-5K,  shhh dont tell em i told you all ds,

did lai change his username?

still available
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by nnaobodo1: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2009
hw can u get across to me to have a car TP done for me?
my nos is 08028750802
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2009
@ nnaobodo
You should get across to me
the number is 08038393151

still available
wink
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2009
wink
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
wink wink wink wink
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
thank your too all dos dat called, i am working on ur TP and will deliver it soon.
still available
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2009
still here
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by german007(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
@Lomaxbien

Iv been following your thread and I must commend you for your excellent customer service and professionalism.

Im very impressed with how you handled your critics with maturity.

My brother keep doing your business and dont get distracted by any envious or jealous people. If lai had his way im sure he will charge even 25k for this permits. If Mr Lai claims people dont need to pay for TP,s. Why doesnt he get free ones for us all? Maybe we should employ him to verify driving licences, tint permits, birth certificates, passports etc since he's clearly jobless ,bored and lonely.

What is it in NIGERIA we dont need to pay for?. WHERE CAN I START FROM. I went to the best private primary school in the early nineties , got amazing common entrance grades. but still had to bribe to gain admission into the federal school I attended, Even though on merit of my common entrance grades I ought to have had admission.

I will be in touch with you soon to request a tint permit once I arrive in lagos.

Regards

Dee.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2009
german007:

@Lomaxbien

Iv been following your thread and I must commend you for your excellent customer service and professionalism.

Im very impressed with how you handled your critics with maturity.

My brother keep doing your business and dont get distracted by any envious or jealous people. If lai had his way im sure he will charge even 25k for this permits. If Mr Lai claims people dont need to pay for TP,s. Why doesnt he get free ones for us all? Maybe we should employ him to verify driving licences, tint permits, birth certificates, passports etc since he's clearly jobless ,bored and lonely.

What is it in NIGERIA we dont need to pay for?. WHERE CAN I START FROM. I went to the best private primary school in the early nineties , got amazing common entrance grades. but still had to bribe to gain admission into the federal school I attended, Even though on merit of my common entrance grades I ought to have had admission.

I will be in touch with you soon to request a tint permit once I arrive in lagos.

Regards

Dee.

thank you very much sir for your comment and for being understanding.
ill be expecting your call.

@ NL
still here
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2009
still available
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by chelseabmw(m): 4:44am On Sep 11, 2009
this is a scam, where is the copy of the tinted permit, no body is using it for a scam, u can use pdf to upload it, what is so hard there to do, i smell a rat here, angry angry angry PROVE US WRONG MAN, i do not have anything against ur business, i am skeptical about this this because of the rate people are supporting you here, Unlike NL
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2009
chelseabmw:

this is a scam
People never get tired angry angry
i don't want to believe LAI has multiple usernames grin
i wonder when people will learn to think before they conclude. wink wink

chelseabmw:

this is a scam, where is the copy of the tinted permit, no body is using it for a scam,

Sir you should speak for yourself,maybe your intentions are good but we don't know about other nairalanders especially people who conclude that its a scam.
someone volunteered to upload a permit i made for him here,if you want you can ask him then he can send it to your mail box for you to verify, i do not have anything against that.

chelseabmw:
PROVE US WRONG MAN, i do not have anything against your business, i am skeptical about this this because of the rate people are supporting you here, Unlike NL

Sir i think you know how NL works,you of all people should also know nairalanders are not fools,these people are not supporting me blindly,THESE ARE PEOPLE I MAY HAVE PROCESSED A PERMIT FOR, and through proper verification have come to accept that this permits i process are genuine,they have avoided unnecessary name-calling.

im still here,and who ever needs my services can call me,ill be more than willing to help process a permit.

**hey i almost forgot**
want to thank all who called ,i hope i gave u satisfying answers to all your questions.
and to others, im working on your permit,ill deliver it in a few days time.
lomax
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
smiley
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by jordanese: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
@lomaxbien

Have yon forgotten so soon that the best answer given to big fools we have on Nairaland is silence? Your TP is geniue and i stand to say it anywere, anytime and and anyday.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2009
jordanese:

@lomaxbien

Have yon forgotten so soon that the best answer given to big fools we have on Nairaland is silence? Your TP is geniue and i stand to say it anywere, anytime and and anyday.

thanx for the reminding me
still available
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2009
wink
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
thank you mr tade,im working on your TP and will send it to you on friday.

still available
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by Emperoh(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
Bros
Good work here. . . , those who think you do scam can shield themselves.
Meanwhile, how long does it take you to do tint permit?
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2009
Emperoh:

Bros
Good work here. . . , those who think you do scam can shield themselves.
Meanwhile, how long does it take you to do tint permit?

thank you sir.
its take about 2-4 days,it depends on where the TP will be sent to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ship Update ! Check Your Ship Arrival. / Nissan Xterra 05mdl. Neatly used. Asking 700k. Call: 08061217762 / Fast sale wrapped in Black Satin Used Mercedes-Benz CLS500 30k Miles N3.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.