Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Tint Permit At friendly price - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tint Permit At friendly price (9790 Views)

2005 Toyota Sienna Europe Spec No Tint For Sale @ 1m Phc / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / For Accurate And Friendly Price For Tokunbo Cars With Or Without Custom Duty 4m Cotonue Port Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by ObamaUS: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2009
@Lai70,i think with this attitude of yours,u could destroy people's biz, why do u crucify someone b4 u verify his claims, U said people should send you the signatory so that u can verify but u have already called him a swindler, No wonder many people dont progress in life

PLS BE POSITIVE IN UR WAYS, THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE IN NIGERIA, U CAN GET ANYTHING FROM NAIJA POLICE PROVIDED U HAVE THE CASH
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lai70(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2009
Is illegality the only way to make progress. Is paying for tinted glass a good business when getting the permit is free. We all have the responsibilities to make the police accountable to us, its not by cutting corners to beat them. I insist that the guy is a swindler and procuring fake permit for people. If you think he is genuine, please send me the name of the signatory to the permit and i will show you the tomfoolery. Nigerians will never heed to an innocent warning until it gets out of hand. I am doing this not because i have opened a tinted permit shop but because i know what i am, talking about, i dont know the guy but that is not the right way to make an honest living.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2009
@lai70.
You must really be a bad belle,
This guy is only trying to help people get genuine tint permit and reduce stress for fellow nairalanders.
we are here to help each other.
so you should stop with your BS about helping to verify,

Go get a job

1 Like

Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lai70(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2009
I believe you are the guy or why are you crying more than the bereaved. For fellow nairalanders, dont be the fly wey no dey hear until him follow dead body enter grave. The permits, i insist are fake, police dont use third party to the extent that the 3rd party will advertise his business.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by busynett: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2009
Officially you apply for permission when your car glass is tinted, inclusive should be copies of your car documents, passport photograph and your application letter. You dont pay Police to get the permit, only that your application can be there for days, weeks, months and years.

Permits are give ONLY from Abuja. A story was posted by a woman that came home for xmas and drove her Sienna from Lagos to Akure, she was stopped over 10 check points and later given a document by a Police station in Akure as permit for her tinted glass. She was later stopped some miles away that the document is fake. What can one do to be free from Nigeria Police     
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by ObamaUS: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2009
@busynett,
I AM NOT SURE U ARE CORRECT, ABUJA USED TO BE THE ONLY PLACE THEY ISSUE IT BUT LAGOS HAS STARTED ISSUING IT TOO AND IT'S NATIONALLY ACCEPTABLE,
THE OTHER ONE U SAID THAT THEY DONT PAY FOR PERMITS, HOW ON EARTH DO U BELIEVE U CAN GET ANYTHING FREE OF CHARGE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT PARTING WITH NAIRA, Pls it's not free of charge, it ranges between 15-20k for permits,

You guys should stop spoiling other pple's biz, u shd encourage pple that are trying to reduce the stress of others,
I have collected 2 tint permits in the last 1 year and i paid 15k and 18k the two times and got it from one licencing guy,
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2009
i want to say i big thank you to all those who called and especially to mr elo who has been very patient and understanding.
and as for you mr lai70, im kinda tired and a bit in a good mood,if not God knows i would have said something very bad to you that  i will latter regret,i have been making permits for alot of people and non and i mean "NO ONE HAS EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH DOCUMENTS THAT I PROCESSED"so i suggest you get your facts right before you open your mouth.
and hey  "The truth speaks for it self my customers are fighting for me cos i do a clean job Mr Man if you are into the same biz go about your biz your own way and stay out of mine meanwhile if you need a tint permit let me know"
mabalack above just got a permit from me and i call him almost every day to know if anything is wrong,and he has no complains.
so what is it my friend?
ill try and take pictures of some permits and since you dont have a job you can continue to  verify all my permits,i guess that will be your new job,atleast monitor 1 checks VINS,you can help verify tints grin grin
still here
call 08038393151
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2009
And a brilliant response from Mr Lomax!

Handled with maturity, he didn't lose his temper and begin hurling insults, though he'd have been well within his rights to do so.
@ Lai70: It's often best to be in possession of all the facts, before making baseless accusations!

Mr Lomax, keep on satisfying your customers, and ignore negative, insulting rants.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by wilson007: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2009
I think i'm readily confused but willin 2 proceed. Pls holla back so i ll knw how much it will cost to make and send a permit 2 kd and how long, Wilson00704@yahoo.co.uk. A.S.A.P.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2009
hey mr Elo i have your permit now so i will personaly bring it to your office tomorow.i please ill appreciate it if you post a comment.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2009
wilson007:

I think i'm readily confused but willin 2 proceed. Pls holla back so i ll knw how much it will cost to make and send a permit 2 kd and how long, Wilson00704@yahoo.co.uk. A.S.A.P.

thank you wilson007
i will send you mail
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lai70(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2009
Lomaxben, i would have loved to hear the worst from you. I am still warning you to desist from your illegal biz. As for you that you said the licence is also issued in lagos, u are dead wrong. If your permit was issued in lagos, u are definitely going about with fake permit. Its only the DIG OPS or his Rep in Abuja that signs. Those of you with the so called permit, check the signatory and confirm. If you can confirm VIN, why can you just try this simple thing, send the reference number of your permit and i will get back to you. Let it be known, i am not into this biz so there is no need for bad belle at all, at the right time, you will know who is giving you this advice, The fly wey no dey hear na him dey follow dead body enter grave. Small time all of us go say police wicked, they are closing in on you. And in no time, you will fall into their net. Happy fathers day to you all including my good friend Lomaxiben
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
lai did u just call me ur friend? if ur last comment above is 4 me then il reply u lata cos m buzy attending to other important tins, i mean things better than repling ur comments.,and hey i delivered a permit today,and im stil here.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by pee777(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2009
Lai and Lomax, there's a simple way of showing the nairalanders the truth. Lomax post a copy of any permit you have done recently as an evidence that you do a genuine permit, exclude the owners name, then Lai do the verification exercise stating all reasons (after verification) to support your allegations. Mind both of you, not only you duo knows how to verify, others in nairalanders does too. I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
if my permits are not genuine then someone would have complained here seen i have made a lot of permits for nairalanders.
still here, still doing my thing,call now
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by kaypinchi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2009
To fake or not to fake; that is the question.
Any more updates?
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by Igwe9(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
[size=15pt]su[/size][size=14pt]b[/size][size=13pt]scri[/size]bing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2009
na una sabi,igwe instead make u dey back me up like i dey do u, u wan comot food for my mouth,u see young boy like me dey hussle clean money una dey block me abi?o dinnam ma oo,e cho kan wun?
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
still here .
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2009
thanx alot chuks im working on yours,and you will have it on tuesday.
and hey guys im still here
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by Igwe9(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2009
lomaxbien:

na una sabi,igwe instead make u dey back me up like i dey do u, u wan comot food for my mouth,u see young boy like me dey hussle clean money una dey block me abi?o dinnam ma oo,e cho kan wun?
Not at all bro, in as much as i believe that your business is genuine for haven't heard/seen anybody complaining of it , ain't backing you up either as i've not had a deal with you.
Though, I hope to patronize you one day, either directly or indirectly.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by bluehorizo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2009
lomaxbien:

You don't need him to back you up. Let your work justify you. Will be contacting you soon. Keep it up.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
guys don't get me wrong,i don't need back up at all, just kidding with the igwe,i think he misinterpreted that.
still doing my thing
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
from TP to preorder, im on ma way to da top grin grin grin
fuuuuull option ML 320 for sale at crazy price
plz check link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-291088.0.html#msg4152925
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
wink
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by ugonna245(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
how much sir?
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2009
ugonna245:

how much sir?
plz call

still here,
@chuks
still waiting for you to come and pick yours

@ others who called
im working on yours by God's grace it will be out on Monday
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2009
st here
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2009
still here,call now and get you permit in 2 days.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
thnk u mr irabor,u should have your permit by wednesday morning.

@ others
still here
call now
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
still here
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2009
Ha? Ojigbi jigbi!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Toyota Highlander@11m Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399 / 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) / I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.