Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tint Permit At friendly price - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tint Permit At friendly price (9791 Views)

2005 Toyota Sienna Europe Spec No Tint For Sale @ 1m Phc / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / For Accurate And Friendly Price For Tokunbo Cars With Or Without Custom Duty 4m Cotonue Port Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2009
smiley
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by edat: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2009
Hoping to get it today like u said bro.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2009
yes,i got it last night so ill send it to you today.
thank you sir.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2009
mr tade,i want to thank you very much for being very understanding and patient and for puting your trust in me,may god continue to bless you and  your wonderfull family.thnk u
if you need to do a preorder for a car plz let me know,i  have about the best car prices on nairaland. grin grin
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2009
still available
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by edat: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2009
Francis, almost forgot to thank u as per the TP. Nice one.
All the best.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
edat:

Francis, almost forgot to thank u as per the TP. Nice one.
All the best.
thank you very much sir,ill call you first thing tomorow morning.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by TRUCKMAN: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2009
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I GOT THE TINT PERMIT , AND I VERIFIED IT
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2009
still here
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by Sundaynig(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2009
How much will you do for me in lagos. (Oniru estate)
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by oraclefemi(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2009
i am very much interested, what information do you need to process it ? how much is it ? how long will it take? ho will you recieve your payment ? i need it before ASUU call of their strike pls respond
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
sorry for not reply earlier
oraclefemi:

i am very much interested, what information do you need to process it ? how much is it ? how long will it take? ho will you recieve your payment ? i need it before ASUU call of their strike pls respond
hello i will need your prove of ownership certificate,thats the document that contains your name,home address,vehicle registratration number and vehicle colour,you should call so we can discuss better.
Sundaynig:

How much will you do for me in lagos. (Oniru estate)
plz call so we can discuss
the number is 08038393151

@ NL
still here grin grin
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2009
wink
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2009
Up for sale is a Nissan Maxima
Features:
Dark green exterior
Cream leather interior
Automatic Transmission
Alloy rims
mileage 166
Dual Airbags
This ride is in a perfect state,the engine is aggresive and the interior is just sweet.
The buyer gets a free tint permit grin grin

for more information and inspection call
lomax
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2009
wink smiley
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2009
wink
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
smiley
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by emmyrally(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2009
Pics of Nissan Maxima will be help.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by emmyrally(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2009
Pics of the Nissan Maxima will be of help
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
smiley

Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by 4tune1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
pls how many days shu a normal TP be proccess and is it only in Abuja that it can be approved? 10ks
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2009
4tune1:

pls how many days shu a normal TP be proccess and is it only in Abuja that it can be approved? 10ks
call me,but 10k wont do it
@ NL
still available
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by BAC: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
I have been following this tread for a while, I need Tint doc for 4 Jeeps but I hate to deal with people like this. If  this is really genuine way not upload one let's see. Some fool about 5 years ago did the documents of my car in lagos Just because I had not time. It turned out to be all fake, and the police disgraced me,
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2009
BAC:

I have been following this tread for a while, I need Tint doc for 4 Jeeps but I hate to deal with people like this. If  this is really genuine way not upload one let's see. Some fool about 5 years ago did the documents of my car in lagos Just because I had not time. It turned out to be all fake, and the police disgraced me, 

sorry about the police embarrasment,but if you had taken your time to verify it you wouldn't have had such problems.

First ill like to assure you that "ALL PERMITS PROCESSED THROUGH ME ARE VERIFIED AND IS GENUINE" and no one has ever had a problem with my permits.
You may honestly want to do the verification yourself that is why u have asked that a scanned copy be uploaded here but i do not negative implications of that.
if you want to do the verification you can do what other nairalanders have done,simple call or send me an email and i will reply with a scanned copy of a pt i processed.
Keba above got a permit from me and he volunteered to upload it,you can ask him for a scanned copy.

@others
still here
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
Nissan maxima sold,mazda 626 still available
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2009
wink
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2009
wink still here
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by duro: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
lOMAXBIEN,
PLEASE REPLY THIS ALLEGATIONS BEFORE WE REPORT YOU TO HAJIA FARIDA E.F.C.C.THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ALLEGATION THAT NEEDS AN ANSWER ON THIS FORUM BEFORE WE BAN YOU
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by lomaxbien(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2009
Nairalanders never get tired,
@ NL
i want to say a big thank you to all that called,i hope i was able to give you satisfying answers to all your questions.
and for those who said the police never uses a third party for processing a tint permit license and who have claimed that what i am doing is illegal then you can try getting your permit on your own.
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by LAGATA(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
@lomax, i rly wanna advice u stop dis bad, distructive acts of urs. For crying out loud, Tint permits are only
issued frm FORCE HQTRS abj. Pls u guyz shld be careful. Fake permits r so rampants in the north, bt down south
one cld easily be caught.

as lai said, tints can neva be issued tru a third party no matta ur status in the society. its beta we all knw wat we wanna do.
Av bn using a tinted car for the past 4yrs hia in kaduna. Dos who knw ma Golf can testify. av got the darkest of such ova hia.
Not even wt my experience in the military cld bail me out, i personally had 2 go apply tru Force hqtrs in abj b4 i was
issued one. pls be careful my ple,
Re: Tint Permit At friendly price by duro: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2009
Oga Lomaxbien,
i don't expect you to treat the allegations leveled against you here with such levity. This forum is bigger than any individual person. Please address the issues raised. THE ALLEGATION OF FAKE TINT PERMIT CAN CAUSE ANY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM A SERIOUS EMBARRASSMENT. Pls justify your claims possibly by scanning your sample Tint permit on this forum for people in doubt to confirm and clear their minds. I think this is very important knowing the kind of ploice men we have in this Country.Pls don't brush these issues aside address it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) / Ship Update ! Check Your Ship Arrival. / Nissan Xterra 05mdl. Neatly used. Asking 700k. Call: 08061217762

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.