Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip (22419 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by vibrant99(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
This Country self, A Man Like SAMBO DASUKI wants to get out of this country with the whole allegations roaring over his head?

Na Save Journey Be Dat oo! Court ko, Football Pitch Ni....
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by Ghost01(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
How come all of them are rushing to the UK? And this is the same UK that we've outsourced our corruption trials to o. Seven save us!
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by timidot(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
AMISCOT:
appeal court ruled against the judgement. So rule of law still prevails
wen did appeal court ruled over is dis guy drunk nii verdict dat was made day before yesterday.. U need help.. Ur hate and lies cant help dis govt..
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by cardoctor(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
No time for preparing of crate. Like in the case of Umaru Dikko.

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by koboko69: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

He has a reason for hating!!! He was amongst those scammed last April so dont blame him!! His votes are amongst the millions Buhari got last April

Sharap....

You and the mofo voted Jonathan. Let the ones that voted Buhari shout scam, as for u and ur lots......u simply LOST!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by CandyBar: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good for him
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by neocortex: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
wachakuta:
Thief thief

Keneking:
Great... he wants to run and renew the contract with BH undecided

wachakuta:
Thief Thief catch am

dustmalik:
If the raid is as a result of intelligence which could undermine national security, then DSS has the right to disobey court order for the greater good of national interest.

musandar:
THIEF U WAN RUN

These are typical educated illiterates,
I bet none of you understand what "rule of law" means.
SMH.
The greatest threat to the nation are not the despot who abuse
the rule of law but the ignorants who supports their illegalities.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by sunsewa: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Disobeying of court orders is back in Nigeria,just recollect the respect of judiciary we had past 8yrs,yaradua and Gej,the court haters are back just like the days of Obj,Militarize mentality are back,we are in for a long tin.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by ernesty20(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
oz4real83:
popnosing
go and read your books.
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by edoyad(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
sunsewa:
Disobeying of court orders is back in Nigeria,just recollect the respect of judiciary we had past 8yrs,yaradua and Gej,the court haters are back just like the days of Obj,Militarize mentality are back,we are in for a long tin.
Boko Haram are still wreaking havoc in the northeast but these jokers are deem it fit to molest a former security chief for vengeance sake. True directionless leadership steering unmotivated and clueless agents

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by 400billionman: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chrisilo:
Buhari is a dictator grin
He should better pay us our 5k as promised

When we say Bullhari is vengeful, this is a good example. Such a silly old man who has no direction for this country but is just like a proverbial IDIOT whose house is on fire but he is busy checking if the fire will smoke out RATS..

Any graduate who voted this colonial era archaic septuagerian needs to see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by 400billionman: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
dustmalik:
If the raid is as a result of intelligence which could undermine national security, then DSS has the right to disobey court order for the greater good of national interest.

Like you and your parents want to bomb Abuja.

Okay, let me inform DSS.
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by Opinedecandid(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
I hate to read stuff like this.

How could this certificateless dullard bring another Daura Dulladhino to come and be molesting people, breaking law and order for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by juman(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
The government he served could not build standard hospital.

But why the government harassing him?

It is not proper.
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by charlesdibiat(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
All these dull shit head ppl........good work dss
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by Bnladan(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
iwaeda:

May be I heard a different judgement. He was given 3 weeks to sort himself out. Is that the appeal you heard. Please always remember Revelations 21:7-8
And what does ur Revelations 21:7-8 says? I guess we are not on d same page of belief. Tell me pls
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by alexlee50: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Keneking:
Great... he wants to run and renew the contract with BH undecided
your head correct so?
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
he has links to boko haram... we know... we just want to see hard evidence!
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by Austine2020: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Buhari administration thought that we are in military regime Era. Always violating court orders & making unnecessary arrests without evidence.Democracy is all about leading by example,respecting human rights, & obeying court orders. Am just tired of this GOVT, is this how they will govern us for the next 4years?
speedyGonzales:
the court gave him permission... didn't it? why the DSS disobeying court order?

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by bmos(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chrisilo:

Lazy able-bodied man. No go find work de wait for awuf 5k.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by Episteme2(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
speedyGonzales:
I wonder what Nigeria is turning into. PMB and APC only obey court order when it favours them.
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by 989900: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dasuki knows BH financiers.

He is a traitor!

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by chizpim(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
musandar:
THIEF U WAN RUN
. Are you ok? Why call him thief? Was is not the court that granted him his plea for medical treatment abroad.
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by chizpim(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Austine2020:
Buhari administration thought that we are in military regime Era. Always violating court orders & making unnecessary arrests without evidence.Democracy is all about leading by example,respecting human rights, & obeying court orders. Am just tired of this GOVT, is this how they will govern us for the next 4years?
. My brother I wonder ooo, buhari has militaris nigeria
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by thundafire: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
the re regretting their action 4 betraying GEJ no bad deeds goes unpunished nw he is laughing y they re crying tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by IYANGBALI: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
The thing wey baba go do dis man,he go nearly die
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chrisilo:
the man never even pay civil servants oh!
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by uridadole: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

Where in my post, did I declare undying love for Dasuki. I was merely pointing out the inevitable.
You cannever tell the information tips that make the to be on him like that. I must tell u, this is a serious govt.
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by SKYQUEST(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
dustmalik:
I pity people that thinks like you. If you know you dont have respect for court ruling why take him there in the first place. DSS should have just arrested him and immediately pass thier desired judgment without the court! Nonsense!
Re: DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip by Uncletony(m): 12:32am On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Does buhari knw the meaning of court?!..we told u guys he was an illiterate una no gree!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Burn Boko Haram Base, Kill 3 Terrorists, Recover Weapons (Photos) / South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? / Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.