Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) (40342 Views)

Buhari's Speech At The Ministerial Retreat On Economy (Full Text) / The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by dainformant(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Here is a glimpse from a 2-day ministers-designate retreat at Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa. The two day retreat for 36 ministerial nominees who were recently screened and confirmed by the Senate recently kicked off today. It is also expected that the inauguration of the appointees would take place soon after the retreat.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photos-of-amaechi-lai-mohammed-and.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lie lie bunch of pictures mongers tongue

Na pishure person go chop undecided

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good. The government should start working for the masses already. Nigerians are anxious to see the much desired change they voted for.
Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by malton: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Amaechi just has a way of standing out even if he were amongst multitudes. The strong always stand tall, regardless who they are before!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by stainlessnature: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
I can see the theme of the retreat from the projector screen. I hope they will exhibit that change culture we expect

There should be a secret oath after the retreat especially for those who end up being corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by hob(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dey shd do quick jare

All dis retreat na wasting of time

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pictures like these make wailing wailers wail the more.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Men and women that will shape the policies of government for the next 3.5 years. I wish them big time success as they carry out the task of reviving Nigeria's economy and clearing out the mess that GEJ and PDP left behind.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
The lying agents being trained on the modern way of lying.... Liar Muhammed should be among the resource persons grin
We don enter one chance tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Where's my Fash....... Tunde Fashola first among equals ...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
nikkiking:

logout and go hustle bro

pdp is broke no money to pay you

16 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef grin

- PMB has told them to get ready to administer the needed CHANGE to Nigerians grin
- Portfolio's are due to be announced officially before Saturday this week.
- Work beings formally on Monday
- CHANGE begins in FULL...its being on warm-up mode since May 29 shocked

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by sandraokosun1: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
I only came to check the atmosphere of what the retreat was like. I had imagine since buhari said the nation is broke we wouldnt be seeing JAMBORES, and true to his words the fugality is there. Frm the empty tables i can obseverve i aint seeing a pure water sachet how much more lacasera bottle. Unlike the days of pdp where everything is budgeted in billions. Ths men arent saint and must knw their service aint to embezzle. Cos shi shi no dey. Frm cutting down the number of jets, reducing cost of independence owambe, etc buhari is giving the position we expect

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

logout and go hustle bro

pdp is broke no money to pay you
you wey be APC.....Association of past criminals.

U get the money tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by RockMaxi: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
nikkiking:

Na them born you? grin shocked

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lai Mohammed... Be like

Chaaaaiiiiiiiii, Naa mee be dis.. .....!!!
I go take Lai finish people grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by U235weapongrade: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Y is Lai Lai laughing...

I was going tru d list of senate Committe chairmen and deputies,David mark,jonah jang and T.A orji wia not given ant Committe to chair.
I came to my own conclusion on y dey Wia not given chairmanship positions......

David Mark - shame...after being senate president for 8 yrs,he does not need such.

Jonah Jang- Age limitations

T.A orji- I cud not think of anything except a Lazy person.i still remember him putting his hand on his head during d ministerial screening.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
RockMaxi:

Na them born you? grin shocked

l no even send them.

I just dey yan undecided undecided tongue.
Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
When will Buhari start the business for which 'Nigerians' elected him? 5 months gone and we are still in the process of assembling Ministers?

Funny country indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by boujaye: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
TRADELYN:
I wish them success.

All we need is a better Naija. tongue
from this thieves?
Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chrisilo:
The lying agents being trained on the modern way of lying.... Liar Muhammed should be among the resource persons grin
We don enter one chance tongue
Na only God go deliver us from this lie lie government wey be say na to de pose for pishure naim be the Chang wey we vote for tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by saint047(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
S. 419 of Criminal code Act deals with Obtaining by False Pretence.
APC cannot obtain our votes by false pretence of 5k for unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Change!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
TRADELYN:
I wish them success.

All we need is a better Naija. tongue
l could av agree with you undecided.

But not from this slow govt success go come tongue

Let's hope for a better nigeria from the next generation.
Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by boujaye: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
boujaye:
from these thieves?
Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by damton(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
change Team.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Chinaimporter: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
[size=18pt]
Me don tire for this change o
let thy will be done oh lord.

proudly lagosian,proudly kwarite,proudly fulani slave forever

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
The Change we are expecting.
I pray these men succeed.
Because if they fail, they may not feel it but ordinary Nigerian will bear the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) by Burger01(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District / Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) / David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.