Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range (4558 Views)

Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range by kayo80(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nigerian superstar musician, Davido and his elder brother, Adewale Adeleke, stood next to their new Range Rovers in this picture they shared online earlier this week. I guess business has been really good. The brother is the chairman of HKN Music, Davido's record label.

That's a 2015 Range Rover Autobiography Davido's brother is leaning on. It cost about 30 million Naira.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2015/11/pics-davido-and-his-brother-adewale.html

Re: Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range by Donbabajay12(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Money speaks!!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range by INTROVERT(f): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
In the words of sarkodie.... All these small boys wanna deceive my girl with a rangerover grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range by Joygalore(f): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hardwork pays
Re: Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range by kayo80(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Joygalore:
Hardwork pays

Yes o! Hardwork, and focus pays off big time. I am about to switch from 10 hours workdays to 14 hours workdays. I have to make this money.
Re: Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range by Jadonaldson(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
God go make us bigger....

1 Like

Re: Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range by Michellla(f): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Pics: Davido And His Brother (adewale Adeleke) Standing Next To Their New Range by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
nice

(1) (Reply)

Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure / Genevieve Nnaji Biography, Age, Profile, History And Family / The Richest Man In Nollywood: From N100 To N1 Billion Within 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.