Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators (31575 Views)

N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency / Reversal Of N5,000 Stipend.. Prominent Nigerians React / N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by smirn(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
rozayx5:

sharap this 16year line is stale. when apc where campaigning they knew pdp had ruled for 16 years. they shud better keep their foccking promises. cant wait to stone any apc fool in uyo come 2019

If u have sense you will know that definately APC will surely fulfil their promises to Nigerians. The party still have years to rule this country. U should better go and get something doing to take care of ur financial needs instead of putting all ur hope in the 5k campaign promise
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Jewelbaby01(f): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
C0022E50B, pls fellow nairalanders, join this channel and vote for me, I am contestant number 4, thanks and God bless you all kiss
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by nikz(f): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
costandi:
Unemployed: I need my 5k
Daura dullard: Which 5k
Unemployed: The one you promised in your manifesto nar.
Daura dullard: It was Tinubu and amaechi that wrote the manifesto na u knw I cant read and write.
Hahaha no small matter o
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ODUBEZE: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
chesterlee:
Pastor Osinbajo don change mouth already! grin grin

cc Lalasticlala
Pastor Adeboye would be hiding his head now on Osibanjos behalf!
Does he think he is talking to babies?
So all these database they have being compelling organizations to collect since amount to naught?
God can even pardon others but Oshinbanjo, you should know better!
By the way, what have U achieved since you became the vice President?
food for thought!

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by nikz(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
smirn:

If u have sense you will know that definately APC will surely fulfil their promises to Nigerians. The party still have years to rule this country. U should better go and get something doing to take care of ur financial needs instead of putting all ur hope in the 5k campaign promise
are you sure of dat?
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Fongido(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
For Genius and Creative people only. Pls can someone manipulate a nickname for me with this name "ISONGIDOK" make it sound like english name.
Mine is "Itsundot"
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
XBLadez:

You emboldened my word, dumbest, maybe to point it out as a blunder. This might help you, though:
dumb (redirected from dumbest)
Also found in: Medical, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
dumb (dŭm)
adj. dumb·er, dumb·est
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dumbest

I pray and hope you don't die of illiteracy.

Hmmm.... stop throwing stones o! undecided undecided

Have you ever seen where "dumber" or "dumbest" was used in a sentence by anyone who understands the Structure/Syntax/Grammar of English language before? Definitely No!

If you notice, even the Dictionary, despite giving so many examples in sentence form, never for once used any of those two words!
Reason: It is Wrong!

The correct usage is "more" dumb .... "most" dumb! Nothing like Dumber and Dumbest in correct English grammar usage.

Another example is Beautiful: "more" beautiful,.... "most" beautiful (girl in Nigeria)
Have you ever heard of Beutifuller or Beautifullest girl in Nigeria? shocked shocked grin grin grin

Dont throw stones Oooo!
Its a blunder .......in the "Queens English Grammar":-* kiss
Any other form of Grammar are just "hybrids and colloquials"

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ODUBEZE: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
costandi:
Daura dullard: Which 5k
Daura dullard: It was Tinubu and amaechi that wrote the manifesto na u knw I cant read and write.
Very funny! but he can collect salary when he has refused to pay the youth!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Fongido:
For Genius and Creative people only. Pls can someone manipulate a nickname for me with this name "ISONGIDOK" make it sound like english name.
Mine is "Itsundot"

I suck Di.ck! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Sorry, am just being "creative"! grin undecided

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
PRYCE:
Why promise that when you know you need money for 2nd Niger bridge?
We didn't know that PDP has siphoned our treasury to the last na. They milked us beyond redemption.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by philips70(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
chesterlee:
Pastor Osinbajo don change mouth already! grin grin

cc Lalasticlala

I can see you are gullible enough not to know that is a fake account. The political class go use una play baba ijebu tire.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by madmoney: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari said he had only one million Naira in his account before he became president and 150 cows to his name and you jumped, clapped and said, “Yes, that is a man with integrity. He is dirt poor.”

Shortly after the elections and without declaring his assets publicly you realised that Buhari has N30 million in his UBA personal account and owns a palatial home in Abuja worth over N2 billion. You said, “It is okay, Buhari is a man of integrity. He can own a house anywhere. He is not as rich as IBB, Abdulsalam, or Danjuma.” Instead of you to call him out for what he is, a man of questionable character.

He said he borrowed N27 million to buy his nomination form to run for president on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and you clapped for him that he is so poor he had to borrow money and no president had ever been so poor.

A few weeks later, the wife of a “poor” general, makes a donation of N130 million to internally displaced persons in Adamawa. Because her name is Aisha Buhari, some people raise eye brows and ask, if she had N130 million to give away to the real poor people, why couldn’t she give her husband a paltry N27 million to buy his form. You said, “Oh! She is from a very wealthy family, the family of Nuhu Ribadu who also is an acclaimed “poor man” with cows to his name.” Without probing deeper, you swallowed the story of Aisha Buhari’s “wealthy family” hook, line and sinker.

Buhari said he owns nothing abroad, but yet his wife lives at Mayfair in London. Mayfair is one of the most expensive and exclusive neighbourhoods the world. So you really believed the lie that Buhari’s family, would live in a council home in UK? I repeatedly told you that Buhari owns the house in Mayfair where his Aisha Buhari stays, instead of doing research or at least some cognitive reasoning, you decided to call me names… Oh, never mind.

While Buhari was petroleum minister, N2.8 billion (valued at N645 billion in today’s money) grew wings and flew away from the NNPC account in London. Buhari claims he knows nothing about it. You decided he was innocent until proven guilty, afterall, he has sold you the dummy that he is Mr. Integrity. Yet you feel comfortable hounding Diezani Alison-Madueke for money that IS NOT MISSING of which a Senate committee investigated and cleared her of any wrongdoing from allegations fabricated by Buhari’s brother Sanusi the Emir of Kano. Buhari – innocent until proven guilty though money got missing under his watch; but Alison-Madueke – guilty even if proven innocent on money that is not missing.

Buhari said he would bring back the Chibok girls within 30 days of assuming of office, it is going to six months now instead of you demanding for the return of the girls you said you want to give him time. Okay, Buhari, please take your time.

He promised to wipe out his misguided brothers Boko Haram within 100 days in office because it would be a walk in the park for him as an ex-military ruler. You believed him and what has happened since? Over two thousand innocent Nigerians have been slaughtered by his misguided brothers under his watch. The deadliest reign of the Islamist terrorist group since they began their Jihadist campaign in 2009. Yet, instead of asking Buhari questions, you engage in an equally blood-stained conspiracy of silence.

Buhari claimed Jonathan left an empty treasury. But in six months or zero action on the economy and with foreign investors fleeing Nigeria, and with no cabinet… Nigeria is still in one piece. Please where does he get the money to preserve the economy? Instead of asking Buhari these questions and asking if he has been paid his salary and allowances in those six months you are busy passing the blame to a man who has left office.

Buhari has been jetting around the world disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians in the failed quest to be seen as a corruption fighter. He is running Nigeria down and making gaffes at every point. What do you do? Instead of holding him to account, you excuse him and point to non-existent gaffes of a Ph.D. holder president whom you love to hate. At this point, I have to say you are an idiot.

Buhari, is busy fighting the mantra “corruption” and the economy is grounding to a halt, you are losing your jobs and investments, instead of you to tell him that he can fight corruption and still keep the economy rolling you make dumb excuses for him and say he needs time to “fight corruption properly”. What does properly mean? You probably can’t say. But you give him a pass as Nigerian groan under the weight of a failed economy caused by a frozen-in1984 president.

Instead of reminding Buhari of his lack of an educational qualification for the job and why he should swiftly put up a team that does have the paper certification, you instead celebrate the “return of power to the North”. You forget to ask him how he is going to sustain the power he has. Instead, you remember to remind him that he is the messiah of his time.

Have you asked him what is happening to our currency depreciating by the minute? Why naira is not equivalent to a dollar as yet? Have you asked him why Nigerian school children are not fed once a day?

Have you asked him why NYSC members have not received their N50,000 monthly allowance that he promised during the campaigns? Or have you asked him why the current “paltry” sum paid to corps members are being owed under Buhari?

Have the docile “men of the fourth estate” aka the journalists reminded him of their insurance policies? That one is so funny………No, they have not but rather are still carrying on with lies and propaganda.

Have you asked him why petrol is N140 today instead of N40? Idiots you would buy and keep quiet after all your docile man is called Buhari. You still have not seen a reason to go and converge at the freedom park in Lagos and sing “Solidarity forever” Woe betide you all.

Have you asked him why he has not fed the old pensioners like himself as he promised? No, you won’t because you just can’t.

He promised you the best Angels and Saints as ministers but gave you the most rapacious criminals as noisemakers.

Have you asked him why he deceived you in almost six months? No, you have not instead you are busy telling people why he has the right to compensate his fellow thieving class.

He said the country is broke, but Fayose asked him to account for the monthly revenue as the previous government was doing instead of doing just that he is attacking and harassing the man. Does Fayose look like someone he can harass like that? Please, park well, Sir or reverse. But isn’t accounting for our monthly revenues what a nobleman should do? Isn’t that the true meaning of transparency? No, he is not noble nor transparent but he is a fraudster that lacks all forms of decency.

You still do not doubt his integrity as a person instead you are still believing him to be the Daniel that has come to judgment.

You are fools, but Buhari is a congenital liar.

Stand up and say no to #BuhariSpoilingNigeria.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by nikz(f): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Welfare packages are paid to unemployed folks in other countries once the youths turn 18! It's not about the money, it's about fulfilling their promise. It's obvious they weren't ready to govern. The energy these parties put in fighting themselves why can't they put their heads together and think of how to move the country forward. It's well with nigerians!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by philips70(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
ODUBEZE:

So all these database they have being compelling organizations to collect since amount to naught?
food for thought!

Don't be a daft, that's a fake Twitter handle.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by nikz(f): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nigeria is broke but they are receiving fat salaries every month!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by texazzpete(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
ODUBEZE:

food for thought!

If you had sense, you would realize that is a fake account.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Alezy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dannyset:
This "Broken record" guy has received his salary.
PDP sustained it's 16 years reign with lies and this man
is here saying rubbish. They want APC to start giving the
unemployed youths PDP impoverished 5000naira, so that
when there's no money to complete the 2nd Niger bridge
they will take it up from there.
PDP shouldn't be senseless, and wait until APC gives it's
own budget for next years.
I hate this kind of comment, did anybody force APC N PMB to promise? ? why promise when u kw u don't even have a structure to fulfill it??

I actually wanted a change and I was I great doubt if buhari will bring it. well lemme still chill for now before I conclude. ..I no wan believe say APC Don scam Nigeria sha
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Emyogalanya: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
KnowMore:
DON'T MIND THEM
governance is always easier from outside 6months on buhari's popularity iq fading daily
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by texazzpete(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
madmoney:
General Muhammadu Buhari said he had only one million Naira in his account before he became president and 150 cows to his name and you jumped, clapped and said, “Yes, that is a man with integrity. He is dirt poor.”

Shortly after the elections and without declaring his assets publicly you realised that Buhari has N30 million in his UBA personal account and owns a palatial home in Abuja worth over N2 billion. You said, “It is okay, Buhari is a man of integrity. He can own a house anywhere. He is not as rich as IBB, Abdulsalam, or Danjuma.” Instead of you to call him out for what he is, a man of questionable character.

He said he borrowed N27 million to buy his nomination form to run for president on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and you clapped for him that he is so poor he had to borrow money and no president had ever been so poor.

A few weeks later, the wife of a “poor” general, makes a donation of N130 million to internally displaced persons in Adamawa. Because her name is Aisha Buhari, some people raise eye brows and ask, if she had N130 million to give away to the real poor people, why couldn’t she give her husband a paltry N27 million to buy his form. You said, “Oh! She is from a very wealthy family, the family of Nuhu Ribadu who also is an acclaimed “poor man” with cows to his name.” Without probing deeper, you swallowed the story of Aisha Buhari’s “wealthy family” hook, line and sinker.

Buhari said he owns nothing abroad, but yet his wife lives at Mayfair in London. Mayfair is one of the most expensive and exclusive neighbourhoods the world. So you really believed the lie that Buhari’s family, would live in a council home in UK? I repeatedly told you that Buhari owns the house in Mayfair where his Aisha Buhari stays, instead of doing research or at least some cognitive reasoning, you decided to call me names… Oh, never mind.

While Buhari was petroleum minister, N2.8 billion (valued at N645 billion in today’s money) grew wings and flew away from the NNPC account in London. Buhari claims he knows nothing about it. You decided he was innocent until proven guilty, afterall, he has sold you the dummy that he is Mr. Integrity. Yet you feel comfortable hounding Diezani Alison-Madueke for money that IS NOT MISSING of which a Senate committee investigated and cleared her of any wrongdoing from allegations fabricated by Buhari’s brother Sanusi the Emir of Kano. Buhari – innocent until proven guilty though money got missing under his watch; but Alison-Madueke – guilty even if proven innocent on money that is not missing.

Buhari said he would bring back the Chibok girls within 30 days of assuming of office, it is going to six months now instead of you demanding for the return of the girls you said you want to give him time. Okay, Buhari, please take your time.

He promised to wipe out his misguided brothers Boko Haram within 100 days in office because it would be a walk in the park for him as an ex-military ruler. You believed him and what has happened since? Over two thousand innocent Nigerians have been slaughtered by his misguided brothers under his watch. The deadliest reign of the Islamist terrorist group since they began their Jihadist campaign in 2009. Yet, instead of asking Buhari questions, you engage in an equally blood-stained conspiracy of silence.

Buhari claimed Jonathan left an empty treasury. But in six months or zero action on the economy and with foreign investors fleeing Nigeria, and with no cabinet… Nigeria is still in one piece. Please where does he get the money to preserve the economy? Instead of asking Buhari these questions and asking if he has been paid his salary and allowances in those six months you are busy passing the blame to a man who has left office.

Buhari has been jetting around the world disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians in the failed quest to be seen as a corruption fighter. He is running Nigeria down and making gaffes at every point. What do you do? Instead of holding him to account, you excuse him and point to non-existent gaffes of a Ph.D. holder president whom you love to hate. At this point, I have to say you are an idiot.

Buhari, is busy fighting the mantra “corruption” and the economy is grounding to a halt, you are losing your jobs and investments, instead of you to tell him that he can fight corruption and still keep the economy rolling you make dumb excuses for him and say he needs time to “fight corruption properly”. What does properly mean? You probably can’t say. But you give him a pass as Nigerian groan under the weight of a failed economy caused by a frozen-in1984 president.

Instead of reminding Buhari of his lack of an educational qualification for the job and why he should swiftly put up a team that does have the paper certification, you instead celebrate the “return of power to the North”. You forget to ask him how he is going to sustain the power he has. Instead, you remember to remind him that he is the messiah of his time.

Have you asked him what is happening to our currency depreciating by the minute? Why naira is not equivalent to a dollar as yet? Have you asked him why Nigerian school children are not fed once a day?

Have you asked him why NYSC members have not received their N50,000 monthly allowance that he promised during the campaigns? Or have you asked him why the current “paltry” sum paid to corps members are being owed under Buhari?

Have the docile “men of the fourth estate” aka the journalists reminded him of their insurance policies? That one is so funny………No, they have not but rather are still carrying on with lies and propaganda.

Have you asked him why petrol is N140 today instead of N40? Idiots you would buy and keep quiet after all your docile man is called Buhari. You still have not seen a reason to go and converge at the freedom park in Lagos and sing “Solidarity forever” Woe betide you all.

Have you asked him why he has not fed the old pensioners like himself as he promised? No, you won’t because you just can’t.

He promised you the best Angels and Saints as ministers but gave you the most rapacious criminals as noisemakers.

Have you asked him why he deceived you in almost six months? No, you have not instead you are busy telling people why he has the right to compensate his fellow thieving class.

He said the country is broke, but Fayose asked him to account for the monthly revenue as the previous government was doing instead of doing just that he is attacking and harassing the man. Does Fayose look like someone he can harass like that? Please, park well, Sir or reverse. But isn’t accounting for our monthly revenues what a nobleman should do? Isn’t that the true meaning of transparency? No, he is not noble nor transparent but he is a fraudster that lacks all forms of decency.

You still do not doubt his integrity as a person instead you are still believing him to be the Daniel that has come to judgment.

You are fools, but Buhari is a congenital liar.

Stand up and say no to #BuhariSpoilingNigeria.

All this long drivel, and all for nothing.

You will write many more of these o... APC is here to stay for at the next couple of years at the very least.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by mosclement: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
I said it before this so called APC they are deceivers
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
costandi:
PMB: Which 5k
PMB: It was Tinubu and amaechi that wrote the manifesto na u knw I cant read and write. Are you that foolish?

Unempolyed: But you are the President now?
PMB: How old are you sef?
Unemployed: I am 27yrs old faaa
PMB: You are a shameless He-Goat! At your age, l was a Major in the Army, fought war and came back!
Unemployed: But l am afraid of joining the Army due to boko haram
PMB: Go and start a Barbing Saloon, be an Iron Welder, be a tailor, e.t.c ...I have provided constant Electricity for you
Unemployed: Just pay me the #5,000 and l will be okay
PMB: Your life is wasted, you are a disgrace to other Youths who are making something good of their life!
Unemployed Youth: Is it my fault? What about the PDP that destroyed education and made sure my Certificate was almost worthless?
PMB: Well, if you grow balls and stop being a SaTANoid, l will make sure the enabling infrastructure necessary for you to make it in life, is put in place. Good Transport, good road, Security and conducive atmosphere to do business. For now, go and learn a trade. No #5,000 for you!
Unemployed: Thank you Sir, l will go back and tell my fellow Youths, "A new Sheriff is in town". Time to man-Up and be a man.
PMB: Now that is a Youth that is ready to go places and move ahead with me in turning Nigeria around. Unlike those clueless mofos with empty heads!

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Alezy:
I hate this kind of comment, did anybody force APC N PMB to promise? ? why promise when u kw u don't even have a structure to fulfill it??

I actually wanted a change and I was I great doubt if buhari will bring it. well lemme still chill for now before I conclude. ..I no wan believe say APC Don scam Nigeria sha
Good! We can't score APC or Buhari in just six months while we gave PDP 16 years. Let's give us some time more. Things are difficult now.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by kaboninc(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
lastpage:

Have you ever seen where "dumber" or "dumbest" was used in a sentence by anyone who understands the Structure/Syntax/Grammar of English language before? Definitely No!

If you notice, even the Dictionary, despite giving so many examples in sentence form, never for once used any of those two words!

The correct usage is "more" dumb .... "most" dumb! Nothing like Dumber and Dumbest in correct English grammar usage.

Another example is Beautiful: "more" beautiful,.... "most" beautiful (girl in Nigeria)
Have you ever heard of Beutifuller or Beautifullest girl in Nigeria? shocked shocked grin grin grin

Dont throw stones Oooo!

Lastpage!

Any other form of grammar 'is' just.....

Mr. English!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by greatehis: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dannyset:
This "Broken record" guy has received his salary.
PDP sustained it's 16 years reign with lies and this man
is here saying rubbish. They want APC to start giving the
unemployed youths PDP impoverished 5000naira, so that
when there's no money to complete the 2nd Niger bridge
they will take it up from there.
PDP shouldn't be senseless, and wait until APC gives it's
own budget for next years.

TRY AND LOOK FOE SENSE! THEY SAID THEY CAN FIX IT. MASSES ARE WAITING. COULD BE WHY THEY VOTED FOR THEM. IT MEAN A LOT.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by greatehis: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
OgeniBravo:
Would PDP ever stopped crying

NO! JUST AS APC NEVER STOP
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by XBLadez: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
lastpage:

Dont throw stones Oooo!

Lastpage!
And you felt the need to come out and defend your brother. Quite touching!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
greatehis:

TRY AND LOOK FOE SENSE! THEY SAID THEY CAN FIX IT. MASSES ARE WAITING. COULD BE WHY THEY VOTED FOR THEM. IT MEAN A LOT.
Ok oo!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Alezy:

I promise to buy you a bugatti Veron..... if you #Wail more!grin grin grin

see as they are crying just because of #5,000 "promise"?

I bet these sort of Youths are a disgrace to their Parents!

You'all must cry till 2019 so we can pay you the accumulated lump sum! grin grin

Cry! Cry!! Cry!!! Awon oniranu dede

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
XBLadez:

And you felt the need to come out and defend your brother. Quite touching!

Naah, just setting the records straight... did not even know what, if anything was going on between both of you.

I just dont like people murdering the language moreover, we all learn everyday.

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by ohenhen1: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Typical PDP political grandstanding. They just deceive people with no real plans. Buhari should ignore them and follow due process. We have to do it right.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
kaboninc:

Any other form of grammar 'is' just.....

Mr. English!

Look at this imp?

Why dont you justify the "error" in my statement, if you think there was one?

I used a singular word (form) ..... not the plural (forms), so l am very correct in concatenating it with a singular (is) ...instead of a plural (are )
I dare you to prove me wrong.
undecided

You know what, some of us went to the best schools, right from Kindergarten / Nursery to University... and we studied hard and justified the investments our Parents made on us...

....unlike most of you who scaled every level of education by cheating, carrying "expo", exchanging "grades-for-Sex", with so-called "Parents" even aiding and abetting such shenanigans!

Now,.....sod-off like a good boy.

Lastpage!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Alezy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
lastpage:

I promise to buy you a bugatti Veron..... if you #Wail more!grin grin grin

see as they are crying just because of #5,000 "promise"?

I bet these sort of Youths are a disgrace to their Parents!

You'all must cry till 2019 so we can pay you the accumulated lump sum! grin grin

Cry! Cry!! Cry!!! Awon oniranu dede

Lastpage!
lwkmdh. ...does it look like I care abt 5k?? u funny o guy.

look, am neither APC nor PDP. am a fan of good governance. PDP bleeped up for 16yrs n I wanted a change of party n if this one is not doing well, u won't tie my mouth not to say it. ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) / Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.