Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,096 members, 7,842,147 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals (53550 Views)

Pogba Manchester United Star Blasted By Club Legend / John Obi-Mikel Is Captain Of The Super Eagles / Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Truth is, Mikel should have been out of Chelsea maybe 2 seasons ago. His saving grace is that he's not injury prone and doesn't hassle coaches for playing time. He's lazy as hell, and hasn't risen up to his full potential. But that said, he's a professional footballer. But an average one at best. He hasn't improved on many facets of his game. His stats in Chelsea's current situation is irrelevant. He doesn't offer much to the squad in the long run. So, no issue of racism here, plz all u racist chanters should sip on some ice-tea. The man was being factual. Mikel must be really have a good relationship with coaches, cus I wonder how he has managed to stay @Chelsea for a decade! Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by Odunharry(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chaii.. ibime must not hear this
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by xtervaganza(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
vislabraye:

Well, to single him out by mentioning his name is not just right. Is he as responsible as the defenders ? Mind you, Mikel has not been regular.
I don't think it's right singling out a player and focusing on him.
he mentioned Costa too

And the reason I believed he mention Mikel was because our midfielders were struggling and instead if replacing the struggling players with quality we replaced them with average

Look at Ramirez who was nit a regular last season but has really improved this season. Can you say the same about Mikel?
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
"GREAT"
grayht:
"like"
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by rottennaija(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Daninya11:

his reflexes is average.him suppose day dive like cat.on a serious note there are some goals she should have saved.a goalkeeper is suppose to pull some stunning saves in a match.

Finally, I see someone that see exactly what I see. Begovic tries, but he isn't a keeper for a title winning team. A good back? Yes. I but definitely not a first choice for a long time.
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by Rexnegro(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
stteejax:
tanchu bros....na only Mikel name they see
u dey mind the guy?
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by bobochem: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mikel chelsea's problem!dis guy must b drunk.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by HouseT: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Mikel is a lazy player scared of challenges, thus underutilizing his potential.

Guy you hit the nail on the head...I remember when he just join Chelsea from Man U even at under 20 world cup he was hot like fire but suddenly his London lifestyles of clubbing,and carrying women had sap out his strength, killed his dream...He should better save his head and join a Lower team.
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by uncjay(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kalvan:
Are Nigerians so dumb. He said Mikel is part of the problem. Are the players

You obviously can't read. He mentioned other players, you low-IQ monkey.

And you are a big fool for insulting....

If u can't quote without throwing provocative comments all in the name of making a point better don't quote me ever again....

Yes I said he single out Mikel, I saw the other name but the emphasis was on Mikel, a closer look will show the stupid Alan resentment towards the Nigerian.

All u do is look at the surface point of view, what about the underlining motive, ofcourse your sense of reasoning and your well educated guts will never see that.

Come to think of it, even if you have to correct someone, must it be through insults and abuses. Smh. How better are you?
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by Marcelinho(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
this is misleading how can Mikel alone be the problem of Chelsea, u even mention Stoke game, did Mikel ask Hazard to miss the penalty kick, beware of what you post here
kingjizzy2:
Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals. John Obi Mikel who has been in action regularly following the gross under-performance of first-choice midfield pair Fabregas and Matic, has been alleged to be one of the factors responsible for Chelsea’s slump in their current campaign.

Former English footballer, Alan Anthony Hudson, who began his footballing career with Chelsea, and played there for six years as well as the England national football team, has argued that John Obi Mikel is one of the factors responsible for Chelsea’s slump in their current campaign.

The Super Eagles star, has been in action regularly following the gross under-performance of first-choice midfield pair, Cesc Fabregas and Nemanja Matic.

However, Mikel has failed to impress and it’s perhaps little coincidence that some of his appearances for the Blues have coincided with their poorest results of the campaign.

The midfielder started in the 3-1 loss to Everton, the 2-1 away defeat to FC Porto in the Champions League, the Capital One Cup elimination at the hands of Stoke City and last weekend’s 3-1 loss at Liverpool. He also featured for 45 minutes in the Blues’ 2-1 loss away at West Ham United.
Alan Hudson believes that sub players like Mikel and under performing striker Diego Costa are the chief reason why the West Londoners are struggling this season.

“I think they need a facelift. You can’t carry on with players like John Obi Mikel, you need better players than that in midfield.

“They need a clearout of players. Branislav Ivanovic has been tremendous for them but he seems to have hit a brick wall at right back.

“When they bought Pedro from Barcelona at the start of the season I thought it would give Chelsea more width, with him on one side and Eden Hazard on the other, and they would open their game out a bit.

“They play through the middle too much and rely on Diego Costa up front too much. Costa, in my opinion, is nowhere near as good as people make him out to be,” Hudson told Reuters.

http://www.ngtrends.com/2015/11/mikel-is-part-of-our-problem-chelseas-club-legend-reveals/

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by STARGREEN(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mikel is not the real problem of the team.
Not that he's the best, but he is mutually committed to the team.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by CaptPlanet(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Please who is Alan Hudson? undecided

Mikel is a world ahead of this guy when it comes to football. I mean Mikel is like Messi where this Hudson is.
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by sirjomore(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Charlesberry:

Op, just go and get busy with your life. Mikel alone isn't the problem in chelsea and mind you chelsea don't have any problem. Na una type the go around the post rubbish without thinking. Nonsense

nawa for u oh. na op talk am abi na Alan
Anthony Hudson. read well b4 u talk abeg
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by Menace2Society(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Charlesberry:

Op, just go and get busy with your life. Mikel alone isn't the problem in chelsea and mind you chelsea don't have any problem. Na una type the go around the post rubbish without thinking. Nonsense
Village boy must u quote the whole post undecided
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by Menace2Society(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Marcelinho:
this is misleading how can Mikel alone be the problem of Chelsea, u even mention Stoke game, did Mikel ask Hazard to miss the penalty kick, beware of what you post here
Learn how to post undecided
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by bankylan: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Mikel is a lazy player scared of challenges, thus underutilizing his potential.

See someone that is not scared of challenges...You are still anonymous in life. what have u done in your own career...well it does not take intelligence to criticize.
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by ba7man(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
With Mikel in the team, there's always stability in the midfield....... yes, he slows down games but he provides the opportunity of a careful build up.

Against Liverpool, Chelsea lost that match the moment Mikel was subbed for Fabregas. There was a hole in the middle which Liverpool exploited to get 2 more goals.

Players avoid the center and would rather search for Kurt Zuma to beat to get a chance behind Chelsea lines.

Regular playing time for Mikel is the solution to providing the balance between the attack and defence during this crisis period Chelsea is in.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by toshmann(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
It's always the black man's fault grin

Fabregas and Matic underperforming according to him? And yet he blames Mikel grin

What of John Terry. A complete mess in the defence who is overdue for retirement grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by sean079: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
tonquendo4u:
.Who and who did he allow to leave?
Salah, moses, quadrado, cech, filipe luis

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by Ameboperoo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Did anybody noticed that since Chelsea's lady Doctor has been sacked, Chelsea has been loosing,?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by SWG1: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
dominique:
How can someone that spent more time on the bench than field be the problem. Not once did he mention the major problem which is their coach.

U don't get it, His problem is that mikel refused to bcm mercy or do some magic to save them. Someone has to be blamed for failure u know.
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by moonraker(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2015
The Omega beam that would strike this so-called Chelsea legend is waiting for him at home.

WTF?? angry angry

The games in question, as soon as Mikel was pulled out, Chelsea conceded. If that doesnt tell anyone anything, then i dont know what will.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by KruggerINC(m): 1:08am On Nov 07, 2015
yanabasee:
This is Bullshitting the blacks..... Mikel is a good player and he delivers about 70% of his passes very accurate....!!!!

Majorly vertical non penetrative passes because he dey fear make dem no say na him 'spoil ball'.
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by tonquendo4u(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
sean079:

Salah, moses, quadrado, cech, filipe luis
You just mentioned only 2 worthy replacements.Cech n Luiz.And in both cases,he had no option.They wanted to leave.D Oda 1s U mentioned wouldn't still b playing if they're here
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by hakinze00(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hysmady:
Yet he is one of the richest player undecided
richest player in nigeria,e his not in d top 100 richest player in the world
Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by Kog45(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
kingjizzy2:
Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals. John Obi Mikel who has been in action regularly following the gross under-performance of first-choice midfield pair Fabregas and Matic, has been alleged to be one of the factors responsible for Chelsea’s slump in their current campaign.

Former English footballer, Alan Anthony Hudson, who began his footballing career with Chelsea, and played there for six years as well as the England national football team, has argued that John Obi Mikel is one of the factors responsible for Chelsea’s slump in their current campaign.

The Super Eagles star, has been in action regularly following the gross under-performance of first-choice midfield pair, Cesc Fabregas and Nemanja Matic.

However, Mikel has failed to impress and it’s perhaps little coincidence that some of his appearances for the Blues have coincided with their poorest results of the campaign.

The midfielder started in the 3-1 loss to Everton, the 2-1 away defeat to FC Porto in the Champions League, the Capital One Cup elimination at the hands of Stoke City and last weekend’s 3-1 loss at Liverpool. He also featured for 45 minutes in the Blues’ 2-1 loss away at West Ham United.
Alan Hudson believes that sub players like Mikel and under performing striker Diego Costa are the chief reason why the West Londoners are struggling this season.

“I think they need a facelift. You can’t carry on with players like John Obi Mikel, you need better players than that in midfield.

“They need a clearout of players. Branislav Ivanovic has been tremendous for them but he seems to have hit a brick wall at right back.

“When they bought Pedro from Barcelona at the start of the season I thought it would give Chelsea more width, with him on one side and Eden Hazard on the other, and they would open their game out a bit.

“They play through the middle too much and rely on Diego Costa up front too much. Costa, in my opinion, is nowhere near as good as people make him out to be,” Hudson told Reuters.

http://www.ngtrends.com/2015/11/mikel-is-part-of-our-problem-chelseas-club-legend-reveals/
where are the craze people that said Mikel is one of the problem in Chelsea.I see mikel as one of d Chelsea problem against stoke today.Some useless,hopeless and idiotic will come to nairaland and be posting thrash bcs of sentiment or hatred.A non relevant and racist ex Chelsea player who is not remember for anything in Chelsea history revealed what is myopic on a player who is not regular as one of Chelsea problem this season and some fools who knows nothing started showing sentimental talk that mikel is d issue.Let me ask u simple question is mikel d issue today..

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by Kog45(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

How many games have Mikel played this season to be the problem. In the game against Everton and Liverpool, Mourinho pulled out Mikel and Chelsea conceded two goals in a short time.

They should not worry, Mikel will soon leave them.
I see u as one of d people who always look at mikel game critically and always come out irrespective of what people are saying.I have sat down many times to rewatch most of mikel games to know may be this guy is poor but to my surprise I discovered that some guys in nairaland hate this guy for no reason.I watched Nigeria match against Congo and Cameroon and now discovered that this guy is not as bad as some people want us to believe.If I may ask is Mikel an issue against stoke today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kog45:
I see u as one of d people who always look at mikel game critically and always come out irrespective of what people are saying.I have sat down many times to rewatch most of mikel games to know may be this guy is poor but to my surprise I discovered that some guys in nairaland hate this guy for no reason.I watched Nigeria match against Congo and Cameroon and now discovered that this guy is not as bad as some people want us to believe.If I may ask is Mikel an issue against stoke today.

Mikel hardly makes mistakes and people notice Mikel when he makes a mistake because of that. No one can sell a lie forever. In Chelsea's case, many of the fans just hates Mikel for no reason. It is the same with the Nigerian fans.

One of the reasons many wanted Coach Keshi out is for them to drop Mikel but Coach Oliseh came in and Mikel is his best player.

Even under Coach Keshi like the game we drew 2-2 with South Africa and did not qualify for the AFCON. Mikel was outstanding in that game and created a lot of chances but our attack failed.

Most Chelsea fans do not like Mikel. I think it is time for him to leave to where he will receive the appreciation he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kog45:

Mikel under Coach Keshi. This clips shows a lot of how important Mikel was to the Success of Coach Keshi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbXYIq4U4TY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) / Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.