Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay (53532 Views)

It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by fergie001: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Casillas is widely considered as one of the finest goalkeepers of all times. He holds the most clean sheets in the UEFA Champions League and the Spanish National team.

The Real Madrid legend led the Spanish side who won the FIFA W/Cup in South Africa 2010, he also won the euros in 2008 and 2012 as well as the U-20 World Cup (Nigeria '99).

He won the UEFA Champions League thrice, la-liga 5X, Copa de la Rey twice and a host of other trophies.

I hope you Respect me. I am gay

Iker Casillas

It's time to tell our story, Iker

Carles Puyol

Puyol is one of the finest defender of his generation and played his whole career at Barcelona CF.

He won 6 la-liga titles, 3 UEFA Champions League, 2 Copa de la Rey titles and was part of the squad that won the FIFA World Cup in 2010.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by God1000(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't think gay people will make heaven, I'm not being judgemental.

Though some people don't believe heaven and hell exist.

I remember back in 2012 when I got admission into uni, it was already late that day so I couldn't go back to my place, I asked one guy to let me spend night with him and he agreed, I woke up in the middle of night only to see the idiot on me, I pushed him away and I couldn't even sleep again till morning time, I was really mad at him but I later ignored the whole thing

301 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by advanceDNA: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Its the announcement i dont get....they are always trying to sensationalize their sexual orientation...

The gender or thing you fvck is totally your business ...gay people cant just blend in and be normal....yet they complain people dont treat them normal.....

Imagine all heterosexuals announcing they are heterosexual

358 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Righteousness2(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
The World is getting sicker and darker as the days go by.
The World is headed for doom just as exactly as it was in the days of Noah and Lot.

Listen! it does not Matter who comes as a homosexual. It does not change what it is. It is Evil. It is Wickedness . It is unnatural. It is Confusion. It is abomination and provokes the Wrath of God.

Stand boldly for JESUS Christ. Refuse to be cajoled into evil. Refuse to support it directly or indirectly. As this alone is what will make you Escape the Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD Coming on the Earth.

179 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Treasure17(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Just say you are gay too. Which one is it's time to tell our story. Your sexual preference is your headache man.

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Treasure17(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is headed for doom just as exactly as it was in the days of Noah and Lot.

Listen! it does not Matter who comes as a homosexual. It does not change what it is. It is Evil. It is Wickedness . It is unnatural. It is Confusion. It is abomination and provokes the Wrath of God.

Stand boldly for JESUS Christ. Refuse to be cajoled into evil. Refuse to support it directly or indirectly. As this alone is what will make you Escape the Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD Coming on the Earth.

The gatekeeper of heaven and hell. Well done.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by BlaqFaze: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
advanceDNA:
Its the announcement i dont get....they are always trying to sensationalize their sexual orientation...

The gender or thing you fvck is totally your business ...gay people cant just blend in and be normal....yet they complain people dont treat them normal.....

Imagine all heterosexuals announcing they are heterosexual
"I fvck kangaroos, i hope people accept me"

That statement doesn't sound right, a time would come when people will seek acceptance for fvcking wild animals and pets.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Chijeep(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
3 types of white men who are mostly gay:-
1.Blonde(albino)
2.Men with long hair
3. Skinny men

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by grandstar(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Homosexuality is wrong but they should be treated humanely (Read Matthew 7:12,2 Tim 2:24--25). Also do not insult or call them cruel names ( Read Col 4:6)

We will ALL render an account of ourselves to God (Read 1 Corinthians 6:9-11,Gal 5:19-21)

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by handsomeyinka(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by inoki247: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
wetin make we du with diz now it's your fvkin life...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by cocoboss(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Which useless story , bia my captain you better don’t let me hate you for LIFE

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by handsomeyinka(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

Try to get some help.

It's very important.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by WibusJaga: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2022

They should be their gay in peace & not advertise it. angry
Give them an inch of acceptance & they will demand for a mile.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
If e be say na Carles puyol dey drill him ass

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Introvertedmarc: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Which story...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Victoxy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hmm
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Gentlechika(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Their problem. For me, I just can't feel comfortable with a gay around me. As in the thought that he drills his fellow butt hole is the most disgusting thing ever. What's the fun there?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by marlow1962(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nawa, my own is don’t bring that gay shit near me ( I go just stab u die, no jokes)

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Tunasco4u(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Olam09(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tweet deleted.. the tweet has been deleted already.

1 Like

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Elock1: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
angry
Can't you just be gay without announcing it posting it on social media.

Just imagine someone waking up to post
"I'm Heterosexual please respect me"

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by bluefilm: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Does it mean puyol is also gay?

Nonsense angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by johncreek: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Have Mercy Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Falseprofet2: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
angry
Your 3 main presidential candidates might be gay or downlow grin keep tearing paynt for oyibo people and not face your front

5 Likes

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by seanwilliam(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
so na fear of women make all of una turn gay? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by gift2xl: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
His life, his business.

1 Like

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Falseprofet2: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is headed for doom just as exactly as it was in the days of Noah and Lot

Kindly shut up with your scaremongering
Some people believe Jonathan and David were lovers
Your culture before white man religion came had gays and lesbians openly living their lives
Even you righteousness with all your shouting might be gay sef. Who knows?
The way you body shakes when this topic comes up gives me reason grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by crazygod(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wait Puyol is gay too? Chai. lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by IrepChrist: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Male and female he made them.......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by CeazerMafia22(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Puyol follow dey burst him nyash grin

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.