Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

We Should All Join Hands Against MTN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Should All Join Hands Against MTN (850 Views)

If U Re From Ebonyi State Pls, Join Hands To Uplift Our State Capital / Copyright Infringement: NCC Files Criminal Charges Against MTN / Leaked Copy Of A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by Rajman45(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2015
I call on to my brothers and sisters in nairaland and Nigeria at large to join hands against this injustice from mtn network. What did we do, or are we Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) that impose the sum of $5.2 billion due to failure to deactivate 5.2 million unregistered cell phones after the deadline. Is it we the poor masses the are suppose to bear the burden. All calls and data charges are now extremely at a high level, what can we do??.
I would really appreciate it, if our narialanders with connection or link to the press should assist us in spreading this news to the whole world.
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by sanbells(f): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2015
I hardly use my Mtn line sef. Browse with Etisalat so e no affect me. Never liked Mtn for a second.
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by 2kris(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2015
I agree with op.there is no way mtn have nt try to extort money from innocent nigerians. imagin mtn beggin my to borrow money.yet in south africa their golible youth there fight, kill,destroy,chase,loot their fellow africans shops while their brothers is in another mans land making billions of naira per day

Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by braine(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2015
I wouldn't join hands in plotting the downfall of others.
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by mrhipup(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2015
OK......
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by Khd95(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2015
Ditch mtn,but b4 u do so....

Make sure u borrow like 2k frm dem nd nevr pay

Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by Rajman45(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2015
2kris:
I agree with op.there is no way mtn have nt try to extort money from innocent nigerians. imagin mtn beggin my to borrow money.yet in south africa their golible youth there fight, kill,destroy,chase,loot their fellow africans shops while their brothers is in another mans land making billions of naira per day
The is that south Africa took Nigerians was fool. Few months back, dstv increase their tarrif with just a month prior notice and now mtn are extorting us.
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by Rajman45(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Khd95:
Ditch mtn,but b4 u do so....

Make sure u borrow like 2k frm dem nd nevr pay
Mtn need to be remove from Nigeria
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by mekaboy(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2015
embarassedI believe in MTN because they believed in Nigeria first. Even our own GLO did not believe in Nigeria till MTN came and invested in telecoms.

MTN has employed more Nigerians than any other. Empowered our artists.

All those Nigerians working in mtn have families who they catter for.

MTN gave us hope in communication. MTN made business owners millionaires. Students and graduates who never new they could make money, because millionairs through GSM call centers.

Have we forgotten so soon Nigeria? embarassedI believe in MTN because they believed in Nigeria first. Even our own GLO did not believe in Nigeria till MTN came and invested in telecoms.

MTN gave us hope in communication. MTN made business owners millionaires. Students and graduates who never new they could make money, became millionaires through GSM call centers.

Have we forgotten so soon Nigeria?
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by osile2012: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2015
[size=18pt] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I feel bad the way Nigerians are treating MTN now. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed They were there for us, when nobody else was. Today we turn our back on them . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed What has our politicians turned us into ?

Please click the link on my signature to rate MTN.

[/size]

Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by Rajman45(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2015
mekaboy:
embarassedI believe in MTN because they believed in Nigeria first. Even our own GLO did not believe in Nigeria till MTN came and invested in telecoms.

MTN gave us hope in communication. MTN made business owners millionaires. Students and graduates who never new they could make money, because millionairs through GSM call centers.

Have we forgotten so soon Nigeria? embarassedI believe in MTN because they believed in Nigeria first. Even our own GLO did not believe in Nigeria till MTN came and invested in telecoms.

Have we forgotten so soon Nigeria?
Because mtn are the first network and also assist Nigerians in terms of empowerment, so it's what gives them the right to milks us dry. Does requesting for fair treatment makes us ungrateful. No, we are humans and we have to exercise our fundamental human rights. MTN should stop extorting us unfairly.
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2015
Use network cheat and tweaks when possible. Borrow money and throw away your sim. Break your sim card. Those are the only means I can think of now to cheat mtn.

So far all I load is N100 daily and have access to use whatsapp, bbm and download movies using my mtn line they can go to blazes for all I care.

Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by mekaboy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
charix:
Use network cheat and tweaks when possible. Borrow money and throw away your sim. Break your sim card. Those are the only means I can think of now to cheat mtn.

So far all I load is N100 daily and have access to use whatsapp, bbm and download movies using my mtn line they can go to blazes for all I care.

I just pray your not planning to start your own biz someday.
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 07, 2015
mekaboy:

I just pray your not planning to start your own biz someday.
Just 30 minutes ago MTN misplaced my N300 in a botched share and sell transaction. I called their customer service who after 30 minutes of listening to eardrum piercing advertisements decided to give me the run around asking which number I used, who owns the line, which number I sent credit to, who owns the line, how much, when and how many times I tried it. I was expecting them to ask my mother's maiden name, my height, state of origin and street I live in while at it.

After giving me the run-around and many useless questions they finally informed me their share and sell program is a third-party package not run by them directly. I wasted both my time and brainpower in futility.

The only way one can stop me from using network tweaks after today's disgrace and others I've faced from this useless service provider is if I get crippled or my head chopped off. May they never have peace during this trying period.
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by freemanbubble: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2015
i don't patronize mtn
Re: We Should All Join Hands Against MTN by Rajman45(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
charix:

Just 30 minutes ago MTN misplaced my N300 in a botched share and sell transaction. I called their customer service who after 30 minutes of listening to eardrum piercing advertisements decided to give me the run around asking which number I used, who owns the line, which number I sent credit to, who owns the line, how much, when and how many times I tried it. I was expecting them to ask my mother's maiden name, my height, state of origin and street I live in while at it.

After giving me the run-around and many useless questions they finally informed me their share and sell program is a third-party package not run by them directly. I wasted both my time and brainpower in futility.

The only way one can stop me from using network tweaks after today's disgrace and others I've faced from this useless service provider is if I get crippled or my head chopped off. May they never have peace during this trying period.
Amen

Emir Of Keffi Alh Muhammadu Yamusa Chindo Pass On Today 04/12/2015 / . / Fire Outbreak Behind My House At Bariga.