Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Fire Outbreak Behind My House At Bariga. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire Outbreak Behind My House At Bariga. (847 Views)

This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / 10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak Behind My House At Bariga. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Arounf 12pm this afternoon,a fire broke out in the house behind ours.. nobody knows what actually caused the fire but it was not too long after PHCN brought the light.. i guess it was somthing plugged down..
i couldnt video it because i was trying from our compound with others to quench the fire and prevent it from spreading.. this went on for about 1hr before the firefighters got here to assist us and finish the job..what i noticed was that everyone was doing one thing or the other to help..and i realised Nigerians are actually good people..some people risked their lives to quench the fire even thought it wasnt their house.. though,the whole building got burnt to the ground bt we thank God that it didnt spread to d Adjoining buildings as the house was almost choked up wit 2 oda buildings..
i pray the LASG compensate them.
and the firefighters tried too.
All in All,we thank God.
and please we should all be careful with our home appliances so as to avoid stories that touch when PHCN brings their sudden light..
I was able to snap some pics after it all died down..

Re: Fire Outbreak Behind My House At Bariga. by hymanflex(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Arounf 12pm this afternoon,a fire broke out in the house behind ours.. nobody knows what actually caused the fire but it was not too long after PHCN brought the light.. i guess it was somthing plugged down..
i couldnt video it because i was trying from our compound with others to quench the fire and prevent it from spreading.. this went on for about 1hr before the firefighters got here to assist us and finish the job..what i noticed was that everyone was doing one thing or the other to help..and i realised Nigerians are actually good people..some people risked their lives to quench the fire even thought it wasnt their house.. though,the whole building got burnt to the ground bt we thank God that it didnt spread to d Adjoining buildings as the house was almost choked up wit 2 oda buildings..
i pray the LASG compensate them.
and the firefighters tried too.
All in All,we thank God.
and please we should all be careful with our home appliances so as to avoid stories that touch when PHCN brings their sudden light..
I was able to snap some pics after it all died down..

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When You Decide To Buy Made In Nigeria / Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? / Reasons Why Henrietta Kosoko Will Not Be Buried In Lagos+pics From The Wake Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.