Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Please Help A Brother (experience First) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Brother (experience First) (1224 Views)

Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real / Pls Help A Brother / Please Help A Brother.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother (experience First) by great664(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
Good day Nairalanders and thank you for opening my thread even when the topic is a turn off for some.

Am a fresh graduate of Accounting (HND) and waiting for my NYSC next year.

Am currently in search of a job related to my field of study which I can engage in while waiting for my service just to gain alot of experience to face tomorrow job search which is a prerequisite for most company.

Money/Salary is not my main priority but experience.

OBJECTIVE: To deliver excellence in any venture i am involved in, at the same time improve my management and personal skills

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Federal Polytechnic Auchi, HND(Accounting)

WORK EXPERIENCE
Amagansett Leisure (Swe Bar)
2nd Floor City Mall, By TBS, Onikan, Lagos, Nigeria

CASHIER 2013/2014

* Take and record every order from waiters and waitresses.
* Keep an accurate record of receipt and payment
* Prepare and balance account daily
* Ensure all sales are recorded at sales time
* Handle all finance and financial related items
* Handle social media platform and send sms broadcast to customers

Updatenaija.com 2012-2014

Online Editor/Social Media Analyst

* Write stories and upload content
* Handle social media platform to ensure continuous increase in likes and follows
* Responsible for attending to email and other online messages

NORBENCO FURNITURE. 2007-2009
Ezenwankwo Street off Nnebisi road, Asaba

Keep an accurate record of receipt and payment
* Prepare all necessary financial reports
* Prepare and pay employees salary after management approval
* Help the spraying department to beat target.

And other casual and minimal jobs that shaped me into who I am today.

CONTACTS:
Please connect, email or call me and help
a brother. Thanks for your time
Phone:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?
id=265313256
E-mail: Richieemeke@gmail.com

Remain Blessed. Richie Emeke
Re: Please Help A Brother (experience First) by holarmy10(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Please Help A Brother (experience First) by ajasa4link: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
hmmmm..... You have a rich CV for someone who is yet to observe NYSC. THUMBS UP bro. Though i don't know ur location, but i think the sure bet is for u to arm yourself with your cv ,enter business districts like v.i ,marina and ikeja go from one company to another, get friendly with the receptionist so u can be given audience and from there u can state ur mission. At least before u finish covering those axis,something good will definitely turn out. Believe e I've been down there b4
Re: Please Help A Brother (experience First) by great664(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2015
ajasa4link:
hmmmm..... You have a rich CV for someone who is yet to observe NYSC. THUMBS UP bro. Though i don't know ur location, but i think the sure bet is for u to arm yourself with your cv ,enter business districts like v.i ,marina and ikeja go from one company to another, get friendly with the receptionist so u can be given audience and from there u can state ur mission. At least before u finish covering those axis,something good will definitely turn out. Believe e I've been down there b4
Thanks so much Sir, I really appreciate your complement Sir, I will do just that.
Re: Please Help A Brother (experience First) by great664(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2015
Wow 99 views and counting, I appreciate you all
Re: Please Help A Brother (experience First) by amicable09(f): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Hahahaha... You are counting number of views OP cheesy. Well, your CV content is quite intimidating, work experience everywhere, however, your objective is not quite 'inviting'. You should come up with something very interesting, so as to get the attention of a prospective employer to grant you audience.

Next is, you want experience in what exactly? because you have some already in different fields already as I see it there. Ajasa4link has given sound advise, try it out though I must warn you some companies may not let you in to even see a receptionist, you will be stopped at the gate by security men and you will be told stories or given false hope - drop your CV with us, we will take it in later... Don't know if they ever do. But if fortunate, you will surely be given an opportunity if you follow the advice given. All the Best in your search!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother (experience First) by great664(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2015
Thank you Ma, only count to comment to make it appear on first page which is why you were able to see it.

The work experience is before school, during and my IT the truth is am addicted to work and can't stay idle at home because I see myself through school, secondly I don't know how to ask family/friends money maybe am too shy or find it intimidating to ask/beg for fund.

I will see what to do about the objective though I use that because of the experience and entry job I am seeking.

Experience that is related to my field of study, Accounting/Finance/Tax/Auditing Practice in a very good and reputable firm not bookkeeping/Cashier jobs or surbodinates that I have experience during my IT and before school.

Yes I know the drill about securities, bouncers and false hopes, like I stated I am not new in job hunting just have a little problem of finance to move around and accomodation issue that's the main reason I open up this thread.

Once again thank you so much.
Re: Please Help A Brother (experience First) by great664(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Please Help A Brother (experience First) by great664(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
holarmy10:
thanks for booking space

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother (experience First) by great664(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Please Help A Brother (experience First) by great664(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2017
Lol, how time flies.

(1) (Reply)

Rules For Personality Test / Stanbic IBTC Bank Career Opportunities In Lagos Island And Mainland / 2016 NBC Technical Skills Development Training Programme (trainee Technician)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.