Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ (5994 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce:
sorry, you're not qualified to vote here. . .so your vote is nullified

Actually he is.. .Fünlord hasn't had any battle here but I see him voting in some brawls..
I included thepunisher cos he has had 2 battles - which makes him a legit voter.
So his vote stands. .

Ask around - The voting time is 24 hours.. Weren't you around in the chatroom when that was officially made known to all after my brawl with Mik. .. .well ignorance is no excuse, besides it was included in the rules - you should have read it carefully.. .I'm closing this thread by 1:42pm ...live with it
Rules are rules. ..

Current scores - Darkrebel 4- Bruce 1
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

[s]
Actually he is.. .Fünlord hasn't had any battle here but I see him voting in sole brawls
I purposely included thepunisher cos he has had 2 battles - so which makes him a legit voter.
So his vote stands. .

Ask around - The voting time is 24hours.. Weren't you around in the chatroom when that was officially made known to all. .well ignorance is no excuse, besides it was included in the rules - you should have read it carefully.. .I'm closing this thread by 1:42pm ...live with it

Current scores - Darkrebel 4- Bruce [/s]1
current score........rebel 3 - 2 bruce
God punish u! thepunisher is ur ghost account....

3 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Actually he is.. .Fünlord hasn't had any battle here but I see him voting in sole brawls
I purposely included thepunisher cos he has had 2 battles - so which makes him a legit voter.
So his vote stands. .

Ask around - The voting time is 24hours.. Weren't you around in the chatroom when that was officially made known to all. .well ignorance is no excuse, besides it was included in the rules - you should have read it carefully.. .I'm closing this thread by 1:42pm ...live with it

Current scores - Darkrebel 4- Bruce 1

officially made to all by? You?

Thepunisher vote is null and void. . .its rumoured you are behind the moniker

Guykhena, no tie breaker?
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce:

officially made to all by? You?

Thepunisher vote is null and void. . .its rumoured you are behind the moniker

It was agreed upon by the house. ..and it has been effected since then - It was also stated in the rules.

Thepunisher was rumored to be me by Jason? & that makes it true ?
Thepunisher came from RG for the tourney & has had two battles so he's allowed to vote.. Hs vote stands.

Like you said when I cancelled Jason's vote, you should have debarred Thepunisher before the match..

and stop derailing..I won't reply your rants again. .
The scores remain the same - Darkrebel 4- Bruce 1

Mikuz. .help in deleting Jason's comments & give him a ban for several derailings when you come online. .
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Guykhena(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce:

Doesn't that only apply to Tourney battles?
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It was agreed upon by the house. ..and it has been effected since then - It was also stated in the rules.

Thepunisher was rumored to be me by Jason? & that makes it true
Theounisher came from RG for the tourney & has had two battles so he's allowed to vote.. So his vote stands.

Lour you said when I cancelled Jason's vote, you should have debarred Thepunisher before the match..

story derailing..I won't reply your rants again. .
The scores remain the same - Darkrebel 4- Bruce 1

Mikuz. .help in deleting Jason's comments & give him a ban for several derailings when you come online. .

and shouldnt you be dq'd for biting the manchester wordplay? Its stated in the rule also

you are not closing any thread today. . .not without my blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Guykhena:
Doesn't that only apply to Tourney battles?

nah
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2015
The score is 3 - 1. . .thepunisher vote is nullified
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2015
thepunisher is not u? undecided how many newbs understand how to italicise and embolden lines on their first battle? wackrebel......ur a thief!
i was on my own before u called me gayson.....so don't complain when i start trollin u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce:

and shouldnt you be dq'd for biting the manchester wordplay? Its stated in the rule also

You are indeed a douchebag - the man chest a wasn't the punchline of the scheme[it was only a filler]. are you trying to cause trouble cos you have lost? I see listening to Jason is starting to make you behave like a child ..stop acting like a sore loser & respect yourself
Getting Grin/Jealousy - Wrongturn
Omeleran/slaughter cow- Teddybiyasi

007Bruce:

you are not closing any thread today. . .not without my blessings

Watch & see.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Raplinx(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
thepunisher is rebel.........i don't know why u guys can't see that. the same rebel is behind raplinx account
007Bruce, fool so this why u never wanted me 2 vote?? Disclaimer! Dark already bagged u, no 2 ways bout that. Take ur painmaint elsewhere mumu.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
Raplinx:

007Bruce, fool so this why u never wanted me 2 vote?? Disclaimer! Dark already bagged u, no 2 ways bout that. Take ur painmaint elsewhere mumu.
[/s]aromo......stop derailin ur thread

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Watch & see.

you're a scared cùnt.. You know other voters might give me W. . .if you so sure of your garbage writtens why dont you wait for others to vote?

Come on, this is not a do or die affair. . .Just leave the thread opened and let the votes roll in

remember our first brawl?. . .almost everyone voted
you'll only be seen as a bítch by closing this lovely battle early

And the score is 3 - 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Talking of our first battle. . It was a bodybag. . .yet it wasn't closed. . . not until majority of the credible voters had voted
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce:
Talking of our first battle. . It was a bodybag. . .yet it wasn't closed. . . not until majority of the credible had voted
so i'm not credible, eh? why did u remove my vote?
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
so i'm not credible, eh? why did u remove my vote?
oh! Yh the score is 3 - 2
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Heywhizzy(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2015
opener- tie
rhymes- dark
metaphors- dark
punchline- Bruce..I love that d sound like a g line
personal- Bruce
wordplay- Bruce
flow- tie
closer -Bruce
mvgt Bruce
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2015
The score is now 3 - 3
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2015
Raplinx. .Abeg don't reply that dude..

Darkrebel got votes from - obaino,obesemf,thepunishër & siniziaa

Bruce got votes from - ksslibb & heywhizzyy

Jason's vote is null- cos he's been banned from my battles.

Current scores Darkrebel 4-Bruce 2
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Raplinx. .Abeg don't reply that dude..

Darkrebel got votes from - obaino,obesemf,thepunishër & siniziaa

Bruce got votes from - ksslibb & heywhizzyy

Jason's vote is null- cos he's been banned from my battles.

Current scores Darkrebel 4-Bruce 2

and who's thepunisher? he just logged in, voted and left? thief.......let's see how u plan to win this with ur cheap tricks........ cool

in fact, i'm officiatin this match now..
current score.....3 - 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by kleppur: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Voting Criteria

Opener - bruce

Rhymes - bruce

Similes/ Metaphors - darkrebel

Punchlines - bruce

Personals - bruce (darkrebel's prediction would have nullified this if he posted first, but he didn't. It's not a prediction anymore when you already saw opponent's verse)

Flow - bruce

Wordplays - tie

Closer - tie

Mvgt. Bruce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Raplinx(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2015
current score.........rebel 3 - 4 bruce

more votes pls cool
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Raplinx(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
and who's thepunisher? he just logged in, voted and left? thief.......let's see how u plan to win this with ur cheap tricks........
dude everyone musnt be jobless like male children 4rm ur ancestor's lineage!!
I knw Tha Punisher 4rm Rap Genesis! So STFU son!

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
Raplinx:

dude everyone musnt be jobless like male children 4rm ur ancestor's lineage!!
I knw Tha Punisher 4rm Rap Genesis! So STFU son!
[/s]God has already punished u and every livin bein in ur family for allowin rebel sire u......male beetch!

stop derailin the thread or u'd get banned
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Score: Bruce 4 - 3 Darkrebel
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by gottoboy(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Darkrebel nailed the Metaphors/simile crit very well,

But criteria wise Bruce got my vote.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Ibime(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce, you are a fool for agreeing to battle Dark. There is a reason Mikuz refused to rematch Dark . . .because it always end in controversy.

This is how a Dark battle goes. About 10 ninjas here would refuse to vote because they wants no wahala and have no time for arguments. The battle will then get votes from Sinizia, Punisher, Ksslib, Coogar, lirycist and co. . . the only ninjas who feel free to vote in his battles. Of those, Sinizia and Punisher would always vote for Dark, so you are starting a 5 voter battle already on -2 votes. The maths doesnt add up.

There are a whole host of ninjas on this section who are either barred from, or refuse to vote in Dark battles. Only a fool would battle Dark knowing they are evenly matched. The only Dark battle that passes smoothly is one where he either wins clearly or is defeated clearly.

Now thats just the honest truth about Darks behaviour and the environment he has created around his battles. Any top vet that agrees to battle him must want unnecessary headache.

Now let me drop my verd. . . . which will be followed by unnecessary headache!!

Opener - Bruce

Rhymes - Dark

Similes/ Metaphors - Dark clearly

Punchlines - Bruce (the soldier line was the super haymaker, a lot of Darks punches were quite niche, dont understand them)

Personals - Bruce

Flow - Bruce

Wordplays - Bruce (using D format allowed Bruce to clear this category)

Closer - Dark

Mvgt- Bruce

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by sinizia: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:
Of those, Sinizia and Punisher would always vote for Dark, so you are starting a 5 voter battle already on -2 votes. The maths doesnt add up.

In essence, you are saying I always give Dark the W no matter what? Against Mikuz, I didn't give Dark the W, so what does that make your lies against me? In the last 2 or 3 brawls of Dark's, Coog has given Dark the W. Does it mean anyone that votes for Dark is automatically dickriding him? Against Laykorn, Dark won by 4 extra votes, were his voters always voting him too? You do see how FYH always turn up to derail and cause nuisance on every Dark's battle and you have never spoken out against it. Or is it the swaying that goes on and you turn a blind eye once it's against Dark? In Dark's last 2 or 3 battles, I don't THINK you've given him the W, so I can boldly conclude Dark is -4 when you and your ilk vote in his battles, innit? SMH.

I'm terribly disappointed that you could stoop this low. I hereby withdraw my vote in this brawl. If others can give Dark the W without being accused wrongly, I don't see why my case have to different. Pulling out my votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by kleppur: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:
[s]007Bruce, you are a fool for agreeing to battle Dark. There is a reason Mikuz refused to rematch Dark . . .because it always end in controversy.

This is how a Dark battle goes. About 10 ninjas here would refuse to vote because they wants no wahala and have no time for arguments. The battle will then get votes from Sinizia, Punisher, Ksslib, Coogar, lirycist and co. . . the only ninjas who feel free to vote in his battles. Of those, Sinizia and Punisher would always vote for Dark, so you are starting a 5 voter battle already on -2 votes. The maths doesnt add up.

There are a whole host of ninjas on this section who are either barred from, or refuse to vote in Dark battles. Only a fool would battle Dark knowing they are evenly matched. The only Dark battle that passes smoothly is one where he either wins clearly or is defeated clearly.

Now thats just the honest truth about Darks behaviour and the environment he has created around his battles. Any top vet that agrees to battle him must want unnecessary headache.[/s]

You don't need this.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:
007Bruce, you are a fool for agreeing to battle Dark. There is a reason Mikuz refused to rematch Dark . . .because it always end in controversy.

Now thats just the honest truth about Darks behaviour and the environment he has created around his battles. Any top vet that agrees to battle him must want unnecessary headache.

Now let me drop my verd. . . . which will be followed by unnecessary headache

My bad
i hope others learn from this
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Darkrebel, now that you're losing. . . We'll wait and see if you'd close the thread by 1:42pm as you promised

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Everything Vickey / Here Is A Rap Got Something To Beat It Drop It??? / Lyrics For Yall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.