Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ (6018 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
darkenedrebel:

I already did & you lost after the math had been done.
5-4 [plus gotto & minus kleppur & jason]

If it were for fun like you said, you wouldn't have done all those things you did..You & that child called Jason ruined the battle...Anyway, not my problem & I ain't got time for petty ramblings on net..
Hasta la Vista
[/s]THIEF!!! thepunisher is YOU!!! if u add his vote then u MUST add mine too
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
[s][/s]THIEF!!! thepunisher is YOU!!! if u add his vote then u MUST add mine too

I already banned you ...he is not banned.there is a difference
you are only paranoid boy..everyone that votes me is a ghost account...seriously? Is that how desperate you are to make sure I lose?...it only proves you think I'm better than you...Jealousy is making you greener than a geopet
give it a break dude..your antics have failed and the darkrebel won & came out on top..live with it

And you seem like a sad little kid angry at the world..you need therapy l ...& for the umpteeth time,stop mentioning me unnecessarily..I'm not the cause of whatever misfortune you have to contend with in life...goodbye kid

5 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by sinizia: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:

Thats why its called a punch! Its fast and hits you out of nowhere.

I ignored the rest of your posts coz it sounded vague and evasive and didn't address my salient points like I rightly predicted it would. Now, Mr. Hits-you-out-of-nowhere, below is you explaining your so-called punchline in your battle against Coog. Since a punchline is meant to light up a bulb in one's brain, why are you explaining it for those that won't get it to get it? Why didn't you allow it to hit the voters out of nowhere? Rather you added "Pique Junior" to explain it!! Why didn't you leave it like that while adding a caveat emptor saying anybody that didn't understand your bar should discard it?

O’Bis is the Kaizer!. . . a brilliant writer. . .This silly conniver/chameleon liar/ visits paedöphilia cyber/Police will soon 'nail son'. . . for tryna 'peek a junior'. . . .like the Formula 1 Brazilian driver!!/ (Nelson Pique Jr).

With you, it's bending of rules to suit you alone. It's one rule for you and who you support, but another rule for another person you despise. When Elymaxiimus did the "Killer bean. . . Jeff Lew" line, he explained coz he knew not everyone will understand it. If I didn't see it, I'd have Googled it. Does it mean I "love him too emotionally" to google something I didn't understand? When Coogàr did the "arsonist in Cambridgeshire" punchline, and being one that don't live in UK and haven't read the news before, I googled it to have a better understanding of it. Does it mean "I Love him too emotionally" to google a stuff and enrich my canal of knowledge? I've read some grade-A Bullshìt on NL, but yours takes the cake. A truckload of fuckery embedded in one post!! Dafuq?!! So one is all-knowing that he can't enrich his knowledge of a bar he's oblivious of? What a dumb analogy!! Tufiakwa!!

And what are you on about fans in URL using iPad to google bars?

Do they italicize bars in URL?
Do they write their bars down on the website and gag their mouth in URL?
Do the battlers underline and embolden their bars in URL?
Do they brawl on the net rather than on the stage in URL?
Do they wait for 24 hrs to give verds in URL?

So what has URL gotta do with text-battling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by dj5naira(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Only if you would vote with transpency.. .

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
darkenedrebel:

ended the series ke? the heat has only begun..
The rating is even higher than empire.sef..it keeps increasing every week..
It should run up to season 5/6 ...
The one I fear is coming to an end is Arrow ..do you watch that?

Obainojazz - I am not proud .asking Jason not to vote in my battles, & to get off me is not pride - it only means I want nothing to do with him..he's the one that has difficulty in staying in his lane

[/s]ur askin someone to keep off ur lane like u stay on ur lane......what u give is what u get...that's karma! my only issue here is that u want to win this battle with silly trick. how dare u vote for urself in ur battle? lincoln is thepunishër on fb....really? is it not possible to have multiple ids on facebook like u have on nairaland? a bi-polar patient like u can go the extra length to get what he wants.

you're thepunishër! u denied ur pictures....it's no surprise that u'd deny this too.
007 wins!

3 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
darkenedrebel:

I already banned you ...he is not banned.there is a difference
you are only paranoid boy..everyone that votes me is a ghost account...seriously? Is that how desperate you are to make sure I lose?...it only proves you think I'm better than you...Jealousy is making you greener than a geopet
give it a break dude..your antics have failed and the darkrebel won & came out on top..live with it

And you seem like a sad little kid angry at the world..you need therapy l ...& for the umpteeth time,stop mentioning me unnecessarily..I'm not the cause of whatever misfortune you have to contend with in life...goodbye kid
[/s]go bring ur thepunisher account to reply me....bring ur jasonodogwu too and sharooon! silly idiot with THIEVin tendency!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

ended the series ke? the heat has only begun..
The rating is even higher than empire.sef..it keeps increasing every week..
It should run up to season 5/6 ...
good to know. On which site do you stream the movie?

Btw, i don't like that empire; no action, just music crap. I only had a glimpse of it. The guy that raps is wack!

The one I fear is coming to an end is Arrow ..do you watch that?
i once watched it to some point, then i stopped because i don't always have time for movies. How many seasons have gone by so far?

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Ibime(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sinizia, quit telling us your life story.

You and who dey argue salient points? Do I look like a ninja that pays any attention to your emotion driven yarns? Go and read Emaprinces post in chat section if you are feeling emotional. My only concern in this section is ensuring everyone in this community like Emaprince, Elymaxiimus, Jigsawkillah, Giyazz, Sosiqdude, Mikuz, Krone etc are comfortable and not disenfranchised by certain behaviours of members here. They are the ones who built this community and keep it going, not you. Dont preach to me about rules. Rules are there to protect the community, not to protect one man from the community.

None of the names above voted in this battle, and some claimed they dont feel comfortable to vote because they know what will follow.

Who cares what you are preaching? Do you look like someone I discuss rap with? We only know you as someone who came here to carry another ninjas matter on your head, not to rap anything decent. A ninja that will google almost a full verse to satisfy his emotions!

Keep your opinions on my actions to yourself. I have been on this section for 8 years and interacted with dozens of textcees without having issue with anyone except the one you love, which is what is making you emotional.

Your emotions will not get you into debate with me ninja, much less over technicalities of rap. Like I said "as much as you can", you should try to make your material relateable. I'm not here to argue English with you cos I see emotions behind you.

5 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Dklef(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Great battle. big ups ninjas
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by sinizia: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime, your rants has been noted and properly binned. As usual, when cornered you go evasive with tripes I don't understand.

I don't need Emaprince's chat to state my mind, if others can pay blind eye to your hypocrisy, I won't hesitate to call you out on it. They can keep ignoring your hypocrisy, but I won't as long your bring your BS my way. You caution Dark about swaying, but you just swayed his battle massively. I don't care if you choose to make the section comfortable for some, your headache, none of my beeswax. Don't preach to me about rules, rules are not meant to bent for you and your friends.

I didn't discuss rap with you either before you brought your unsolicited rants to my mentions. Do I look like someone willing to discuss rap with you? If I don't understand a bar, I google it and give my verd. If you don't like it, then keep shut.

If you've kept your opinion to yourself, you wouldn't have ended up in my mention. You can as well build a house on NL, who gives a fúck? At the end of the day, you will log out and face your life coz it ain't your property, so quit bytching.

Your rants will not get you the attention you seek. You can whinge as much you want, just keep your BS to those that worships it and not someone like me. Enough of your sanctimonious preaching, shove it where the sun doesn't shine!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Ibime(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

I don't need Emaprince's chat to state my mind, if others can pay blind eye to your hypocrisy, I won't hesitate to call you out on it. They can keep ignoring your hypocrisy, but I won't as long your bring your BS my way.

Quit your born yesterday preaching. A blind man who doesnt know whats going on.

Thats how you opened your big mouth yesterday to claim all battlers fight each other after battles. . . and we asked you to show us which vets fought with each other except your lover.

If there is any decorum or code of behaviour in NL battles, it is the rules that we created over the last 8 years, which your guy has done everything to destroy. Every battle on here would be like 2go otherwise.

If your man was running this section and setting example of how ninjas should behave, it would have collapsed within 1 year, never mind becoming a place where people want to come because they know they can rap and battle in peace. Is it a coincidence that he could not sustain a tournament for 2 weeks?

We are trying to moderate Darks behaviour so we can all have fun here even if it means descending to his level at times. The likes of Sleakid and Illscripts were chased out of here once upon a time to allow reasonable people enjoy their stay on this section. Illscripts now comes back here at peace with everyone. So those textcees I named are not my friends, they are long term members of this section who are just here to have fun with no wahala. They are the life and soul of this section, not your wack @zz who serve no purpose except dropping wack rhymes and dyckriding!

I came here to let ninjas know that you cant battle ninjas who half the section refuse to vote in their battles. Either the ninja moderate his behaviour or no vets will want to battle him, because they dont want headache or for their battles to be decided by wack dickryders like Sinizia.

Quit it!

5 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by sinizia: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:

Quit your born yesterday preaching. A blind man who doesnt know whats going on.

Quit encumbering my mention with your BS. A kettle calling a pot black.

That's how you jump into a matter without making use of your single digit IQ. If you weren't dumb you'd have seen me stating your battle with Coog that had controversies, and Dark vs Mik's ended badly. Your obese brain was too clogged up to interprete what you read.

Same rules you ignore when it has to do with your friends? Tell me more. undecided

Good. Keep it up.

If you weren't fellating your ninjas anytime they break the same rule you caution Dark about, this section wouldn't be riddled with so much disorderliness. If he couldn't sustain a tourney for 2 weeks, how is that my fùcking business? When I voted and moved on and you came dickriding as usual, did you see me talk about the tourney. Keep your problems to yourself.

I don't care about what your plans are to frustrate or chase Dark out of this section. Not my cross to carry. My own is - stop being hypocritical, breaking and bending the rules while you are at it. And don't forget not to accuse me wrongly for a crime embedded in your very fabric of living!!

Another unsolicited twaddle. Stop bytching and carry on with your ingrained dickriding entwined to your destiny. Just don't accuse me wrongly. You've more work on your hands removing the adipose cells bedeveling you than lecturing me with rants!!

Grow the fúck up!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by PeinDanzo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bruce got this battle,smh ..Now,to the crux of the matter

1) Ibime, u won't get anywhere trying to decry against darkrebel boisterous and temperamental attitude.. You don't understand him,so ur post reeks of naivety

Textcees- We don't determine what happens to us, it simply just comes ..People accept you, and they don't to dark. Its a hard situation not to restrict judges after u pen something assidously. Being able to settle a matter doesn't mean u try to enact and execute ur own ideas, mr ibime, no! U listen to both parties, understand why dark restrict these judges and find a solution.

If u call coogar,sinizia,punisher- dark dickriders, then we wuld call mikuz,emaprince, glaciers, loonatiik- ur dickriders ,there's no 2 ways bout it. Its like arguin with ur jnr sis tryin to impose ur ideas on her, she'll never obey! That's not how to do it, trust me

I am pein ,and I did exactly what dark is doing on fb- restricting judges becoz of the "incessant dickriding" ..Its not the right thing to do,but it happened becuz I developed haters on the way to be dope

2) Nah, 1) was too long, I'll jez leave the oda points- they are not so relevant

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Ibime(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

If you weren't fellating your ninjas anytime they break the same rule you caution Dark about, this section wouldn't be riddled with so much disorderliness.

Like I said, you have zero clue what you are talking about.

Dark has been cautioned a hundred times before you ever set foot in this section not to disturb ninjas threads or abuse them over nothing because it will come back to haunt him and we wont do nothing about it. He refused to listen.

You just landed yesterday, putting mouth in a matter that preceded you and now preaching fairness.

So keep your mouth out of what you know nothing about like the old heads told you.

But no, you are intent on sucking dyck till you choke. There is a reason why what you are doing is called playing Devils advocate. It means you are making a case for the Devil ie someone who deserves no decorum.

Excuse my French but you are chatting absolute bollocks. Do you think those in rap section who allowed Romance section members to troll a fellow rap member are stupid? No, they knew he had it coming.

And as usual, you were the only one there sucking dyck in the middle of romance section to defend him against jungle justice. To the point you offered to travel to Imo State to fight Giyazz over Dark matter. Talk about growing up!

Quit it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
it's a shame sinizia is still here defendin his boyfriend even when he's not around. sinizia must be a paedophil.e coz he's prolly 10 years older than rebel....fork him, though!
rebel lost this battle.......it's the pure truth, hate or no hate. his punchlines were stale and dumb...... and he even had to bite krone and blaq
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by sinizia: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:

Like I said yesterday, you have zero clue what you are talking about.

Like I told you today, stop being a hypocrite!!

Good for him, but how does that concern me and the BS you've been vomiting all day? Fight your battles with dark, don't accuse me wrongly while doing that.

Nah, you were putting your mouth into what didn't concern you and not me. I didn't mention your name when I was talking about battle threads and controversies. Question is - does battle threads breed controversies and end badly? Answer - YES!! So quit your lies!!.

So shut the fúck up and limit your hypocrisy to your borough!!

But no, you are hell-bent on being a rétarded Idíot with obesity issues!! There's a reason you are a hypocrite and a chronic dickrider. It means you dickride for a living just so you can bend the rules to frustrate someone you don't like. None of my biz as long as you keep me out of it.

Excuse my pidgin, but you dey yarn opata!! Do you think I care about the reason y'all hate Dark and wants Karma to fúck him up? My only plea is - don't defame my moniker while at your ill-fated quest and be unbiased without ignoring the rules.

And as usual, your shovel-sized mouth is permanently glued to Giyaz's dìck that's why you couldn't find fault in Giyaz accusing me falsely. Why would you when your head is far up his azz?!!

Stop being an Idíot!!

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by obainojazz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
PeinDanzo:
Bruce got this battle,smh ..Now,to the crux of the matter

1) Ibime, u won't get anywhere trying to decry against darkrebel boisterous and temperamental attitude.. You don't understand him,so ur post reeks of naivety

Textcees- We don't determine what happens to us, it simply just comes ..People accept you, and they don't to dark. Its a hard situation not to restrict judges after u pen something assidously. Being able to settle a matter doesn't mean u try to enact and execute ur own ideas, mr ibime, no! U listen to both parties, understand why dark restrict these judges and find a solution.

If u call coogar,sinizia,punisher- dark dickriders, then we wuld call mikuz,emaprince, glaciers, loonatiik- ur dickriders ,there's no 2 ways bout it. Its like arguin with ur jnr sis tryin to impose ur ideas on her, she'll never obey! That's not how to do it, trust me

I am pein ,and I did exactly what dark is doing on fb- restricting judges becoz of the "incessant dickriding" ..Its not the right thing to do,but it happened becuz I developed haters on the way to be dope

2) Nah, 1) was too long, I'll jez leave the oda points- they are not so relevant
first of all...ask yourself a question. are you d0pe?
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by obainojazz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

Like I told you today, stop being a hypocrite!!

Good for him, but how does that concern me and the BS you've been vomiting all day? Fight your battles with dark, don't accuse me wrongly while doing that.

Nah, you were putting your mouth into what didn't concern you and not me. I didn't mention your name when I was talking about battle threads and controversies. Question is - does battle threads breed controversies and end badly? Answer - YES!! So quit your lies!!.

So shut the fúck up and limit your hypocrisy to your borough!!

But no, you are hell-bent on being a rétarded Idíot with obesity issues!! There's a reason you are a hypocrite and a chronic dickrider. It means you dickride for a living just so you can bend the rules to frustrate someone you don't like. None of my biz as long as you keep me out of it.

Excuse my pidgin, but you dey yarn opata!! Do you think I care about the reason y'all hate Dark and wants Karma to fúck him up? My only plea is - don't defame my moniker while at your ill-fated quest and be unbiased without ignoring the rules.

And as usual, your shovel-sized dìck is permanently glued to Giyaz's dìck that's why you couldn't find fault in Giyaz accusing me falsely. Why would you when your head is far up his azz?!!

Stop being an Idíot!!
you mean well...but when you type...it just seems you a ddickrider.. remember, we knew dark before you...unless u both knw outside nl
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Aiiight ninja. . . whatever. . . just dont jump into issues without understanding background. . . like youve been since you came to this section. . . otherwise you look like a dickryder. . .out.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by JigsawKillah(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Gotta call Airmark now
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by PeinDanzo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
obainojazz:
first of all...ask yourself a question. are you d0pe?

And an idiot quotes my post
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by JigsawKillah(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
obainojazz:
you mean well...but when you type...it just seems you a ddickrider.. remember, we knew dark before you...unless u both knw outside nl

boys don't criticise their spouses in public and vice versa.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Iceskidd(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
lmao
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by mikuz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
I ll handle this issue later.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

A Couple Bars / RAP WAR: Matty Ice X Diamond Jimma Live On Standardloaded Fm (see Details) / />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.