Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking (1315 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Solidstar And Patoranking / Bally And Patoranking Collaborate, Pictured In Studio (Photos) / Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking by Dygeasy(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Patoranking posted this photo on his Instagram page... See how they looked.

SOURCE: https://instagram.com/p/9vOQQxSrly/

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking by Donbabajay12(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2015
D hustle is Real..Hard work pays... grin
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking by hob(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2015
They r making waves now
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking by Hadeehart101(f): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
this one na FLINGBACK no be throw back at all. grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking by adorablevic: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Money is good
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking by Afrok(m): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2015
If u throw something back ehn fit no go back far but this picture eh, nah fire back ehn be cheesy.

The guys are in money and baby mamas now undecided.
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking by femzysticks(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2015
HUSTLE PAYS

In other news:

My dad and my mum were watching one
American movie yesterday evening, when I heard
the sound from the movie, I decided to join them,
as we were watching the movie, a young boy like
my age started romancing his madam's sister,
they kissed and when the guy's hand crossed the
girl’s private part,
I looked straight into my dad’s eyes and I noticed
that his eyes has changed, then all my attention
went straight to the video.
They were still kissing, when they both fell into the
chair close to them I knew something was about
to happen and the guy was about to open the
girl's bra . . .when MY DADDY looked at me with
hard eyes and shouted with a loud voice “Praiz,
have you iron the car”??
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking by tishbite709(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2015
Reward for hard work. Lord, remember me ooo, I have a lot of pix I can upload after i don hammer wella

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking by obontami: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2015
[size=20pt]na ashewo kobo-kobo dem dey fccck then

But now flavor got 2 beauty queens as baby mamas

Lesson: don't look down on people [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo,Eniola Badmus,Nkem Ikeh & Shan George Release Christmas Photos / Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets / Lil Kesh Delivers Sensational Performance At Industry Nite - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.