Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason (3371 Views)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? / Removable Vs Non-removable Battery Phones; Which One To Choose? / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by Joel3(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
MTK ANDROID VS NON-MTK ANDROID WHICH IS BETTER IN NIGERIA STATE YOUR REASON.

I will stick with MTK android because you can have absolute access to anything you want with it, be it security wise and all.

one can be traced with IMIE and Sim, each sim card you put on any phone the imei is registered to that sim. your sim history has the number of phone it registered to.

when you change the imei and new sim card you can do things anonymously

that why once you buy use phone. its advising you change the imei permanently before you insert your sim. MTK device win this. non mtk you are stock to a particular imei

2 Likes

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by RobinHez(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by Frontier2: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
The fact that a phone uses Mtk chipset doesn't mean it's good or won't perform better than non MTK devices. Newest processors from Mtk hav been tested to outperform some non Mtk processors. MTK phones can easily be tweaked and they are affordable too. I am even using glo bb subscription on my Camon C8
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by pators(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
in Nigeria MTK 70%
non MTK 30%

in the world mtk 7%
non mtk 93%

13 Likes

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by sats: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
pators:
in Nigeria
MTK 70%

non MTK 30%

in the world
mtk 7%

non mtk 93%
source?
or you can put your post in the trash section

3 Likes

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by ibawon(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
sats:

source?
How many OEM do you see using MTK chipsets in other part of the world, they are mostly used by Asian Manufacturers especially the Chinese because they are cheaper. Qualcom,Exynos,kirin,Intel are much more popular with other OEM's in the American and European market. But all the same I would still love to rock a Mediatek Helio chipsets phone anyday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by Youngpo413: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
People are running out of ideas.
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by Kingy10: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
MTK is better in Nigeria because u can use any cheat that comes your way
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by dat9jaguy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
ibawon:

How many OEM do you see using MTK chipsets in other part of the world, they are mostly used by Asian Manufacturers especially the Chinese because they are cheaper. Qualcom,Exynos,kirin,Intel are much more popular with other OEM's in the American and European market. But all the same I would still love to rock a Mediatek Helio chipsets phone anyday. cheesy

Show off cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by pators(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2015
sats:

source?
another wasted sperm spotted...... tell me if u will ever find MTK in Top mobile countries.. USA, Japan, etc... only Africans ( Nigeria) mostly uses MTK bcuz of expensive data ND lost.....

1 Like

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by sats: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
pators:
another wasted sperm spotted...... tell me if u will ever find MTK in Top mobile countries.. USA, Japan, etc... only Africans ( Nigeria) mostly uses MTK bcuz of expensive data ND lost.....
wasted sperm?
am sorry
is dat supposed to be some kind of grave insult?
can you do better or thats all your brain of over 2 billion cells can come up?
pls dont disapoint me
i kno you can do better than that

2 Likes

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by sats: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
pators:
location edo ... that says a lot of your thinking
time registered 2013 ... you still dont know what it takes to be part of a forum
i already dealt with people like back in 2010
am sorry, did you even kno what nairaland was then?
hahahaha
pls, am sorry
you are not worth my time
you are not in the league of those i interact with in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by Dabss(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
pators:
Phones from top oems with mediatek processor
1)SONY-
xperia c5,
xperia E4g,
xperia M5,
xperia c4
2)HTC-
htc one m9+
desire 728,
desire 820s,
Htc one me
3)MOTOROLA
moto RAZR D1
moto XT390
Moto XT389
Moto XT919
Moto XT303
4)LG
Lg G3 stylus
LG spirit
LG optimus L5 II
LG G pro lite
LG Magna.

1 Like

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
MTK Anytime... Can't keep spending money on buying data always
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by Baroba(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dabss:

Phones from top oems with mediatek processor
1)SONY-
xperia c5,
xperia E4g,
xperia M5,
xperia c4
2)HTC-
htc one m9+
desire 728,
desire 820s,
Htc one me
3)MOTOROLA
moto RAZR D1
moto XT390
Moto XT389
Moto XT919
Moto XT303
4)LG
Lg G3 stylus
LG spirit
LG optimus L5 II
LG G pro lite
LG Magna.

You are correct, some of the big OEM do use mediatek chips, but these are really for there low / mid range devices targeting folks who wants android on cheap contracts and are not bothered with specs.. Htc did buck the trend with M9+, even at that, they still used Helio x mediatek chip which is mediatek's best chip till date and a well known performer, but with a lot of security flaws, Their flagship sold in Western countries the M9, uses snapdragon 810 chip..

People are not bothered about tweaking in Western countries, data is dirt cheap.. You can get unlimited high speed 4g with 17mb download speed for less than 3500 naira a month.. In Nigeria and other developing countries, data is still relatively expensive, hence the need to spoof networks using proxy and VPN..

Good thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by TruthMustBeTold: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
U decide for ursef..for years Snapdragon and Exynos chipset have proved to be more powerful, faster and durable than MediaTek so most will agree with me that they have the upper edge here but MediaTek is stepping up their game with some recent new chipset that they're producing..it's no gimmicks that HTC decided to give it a shot with d HTC ONE M9+ on d MTK helio X10 chipset..they'rekinda trying to weigh their options and see if they can bank on MTK..if Samsung cud ditch Snapdragon chipset..why can't HTC?..especially after d overheating issue on HTC one M9 SD810..which is till a very great and one of d fastest processors till date..and personally speaking..with my experience on Qcom Snapdragon 805 on my Samsung galaxy note 4 so far. .i luv how smooth and fast my fone runs even when multitasking..i just can't get enuff..my candid opinion...#Peace

1 Like

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
TruthMustBeTold:
U decide for ursef..for years Snapdragon and Exynos chipset have proved to be more powerful, faster and durable than MediaTek so most will agree with me that they have the upper edge here but MediaTek is stepping up their game with some recent new chipset that they're producing..it's no gimmicks that HTC decided to give it a shot with d HTC ONE M9+ on d MTK helio X10 chipset..they'rekinda trying to weigh their options and see if they can bank on MTK..if Samsung cud ditch Snapdragon chipset..why can't HTC?..especially after d overheating issue on HTC one M9 SD810..which is till a very great and one of d fastest processors till date..and personally speaking..with my experience on Qcom Snapdragon 805 on my Samsung galaxy note 4 so far. .i luv how smooth and fast my fone runs even when multitasking..i just can't get enuff..my candid opinion...#Peace
Samsung "ditched" Snapdragon because they have their own line of chip sets.
The Exynos chip set the S6 uses is the fastest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by ebrahym(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
My peeps...

Yes, some high tech known phones uses MTK CHIPSET and I have being opportuned to use few, I have used Sony xperia c4 and I am currently typing with hTC E9 powered with helio X10 MTK CHIPSET,...they are great device, doesn't get hot like the tecno, infinix, Elephone etc, I want to believe their own kind of MTK is different from the rest because you can't access the engineering mode via MTK ENGINEERING, MOBILE UNCLE etc .....meaning you can't change the IMEI
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by pators(m): 3:25am On Nov 08, 2015
sats:

location edo ... that says a lot of your thinking
time registered 2013 ... you still dont know what it takes to be part of a forum
i already dealt with people like back in 2010
am sorry, did you even kno what nairaland was then?
hahahaha
pls, am sorry
you are not worth my time
you are not in the league of those i interact with in this forum
dealt with people like me since 2010 shows how jobless you are,,,,mayb by 2010 u were using techno phantom 5 Ryt? go outside Nigeria and see for urself...jobless boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by pators(m): 3:27am On Nov 08, 2015
sats:

source?
guess ur insults is the next version of MTK.. Omo tecno

1 Like

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by sats: 3:42am On Nov 08, 2015
pators:
dealt with people like me since 2010 shows how jobless you are,,,,mayb by 2010 u were using techno phantom 5 Ryt? go outside Nigeria and see for urself...jobless boy
its 3 in the morning, pls try and get some sleep,
u dey jack?
i guess you are a student
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by pators(m): 3:54am On Nov 08, 2015
sats:

its 3 in the morning, pls try and get some sleep,
u dey jack?
i guess you are a student
yeah a student. reading for my Msc exams... maybe u tell Wat ur doing here by 3am Mr 2010

1 Like

Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by sats: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2015
pators:
yeah a student. reading for my Msc exams... maybe u tell Wat ur doing here by 3am Mr 2010
MSc
hmmm, thats good and big
i dey watch film
my first msc was in 2011 grin
i don read book pass
all the best in your exams
hope u make mphil/phd at least if you are running an academic programme
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by Teddyg2(m): 6:05am On Nov 08, 2015
MTK is d best in Nigeria and other parts of Africa
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by LordReed(m): 6:30am On Nov 08, 2015
ibawon:

Sony uses MTK same with HTC and LG.
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by TruthMustBeTold: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2015
LordReed:

Sony uses MTK same with HTC and LG.
Not on their flagship phones though..and u'll notice that their phones with Mtk chip sell most in Asian countries..Sony, Htc n LG would still prefer to use Qcom Snapdragon or any of those top processors on their flagship phones..things might change in d future tho only if MTK comes up with something outstanding to beat their rivals..but seriously. .they're coming up too
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by pators(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2015
sats:

MSc
hmmm, thats good and big
i dey watch film
my first msc was in 2011 grin
i don read book pass
all the best in your exams
hope u make mphil/phd at least if you are running an academic programme
thank you sir
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by LordReed(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2015
TruthMustBeTold:
Not on their flagship phones though..and u'll notice that their phones with Mtk chip sell most in Asian countries..Sony, Htc n LG would still prefer to use Qcom Snapdragon or any of those top processors on their flagship phones..things might change in d future tho only if MTK comes up with something outstanding to beat their rivals..but seriously. .they're coming up too

So what if it isn't on a flagship phone? People speak of MTK like it has a curse or something saying non-chinese OEM's don't use it when in fact they do and they know the advantages. That it is not on a flagship does not diminish the power or the cost effectiveness of MTK chipsets, even the non-chinese OEM's are starting to use it on flagship variants case in point HTC ONE M9+ uses MTK Helio X10 so go figure.
Re: Mtk Android Vs Non-mtk Android Which Is Better In Nigeria Your Reason by solibayo: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
MTK is targeted towards poorer countries and regions like africa and asia, you would have a very hard time selling a MTK device in western countries. Qualcomm snapdragon rules in rich countries. MTk SoC's are usually just a fraction of the cost of a Qualcomm chipset thereby reducing the BoM(Bill Of Material) of the phone and that is why chinese guys were able to produce sub $200 phones en-masse coupled with the cheap-ass displays they often use.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing BRYTE G7 7inches With Flash! Specs / How To Get Free Airtel Gifting 8GB Data July 2018 / Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.