Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pastor Selling Beer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Selling Beer (2091 Views)

Grab Your Copy!! Meet The Pastor Selling Tickets To Heaven For N180,000 Each / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
can a pastor owns an hotel or beer parlour?
I used to work in an hotel before God called me into the ministry. I stopped working cos of the timing and the environment.Getting a job now is not easy and they dont pay us as a pastor in my own ministry.I have a small space and am thinking of establishing a small bar but my fear is wot will people say (ore elese means friend of sinners) pls spiritual people talk to me.Dont forget bible says we own the riches of gentiles (sinners )
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by akinloluwao: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bros, i am telling you categorically that you are not a Pastor, you are just looking for what you will eat. may God help you. no insult intended pls.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Selling Beer by vooks: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
trenlo:
can a pastor owns an hotel or beer parlour?
I used to work in an hotel before God called me into the ministry. I stopped working cos of the timing and the environment.Getting a job now is not easy and they dont pay us as a pastor in my own ministry.I have a small space and am thinking of establishing a small bar but my fear is wot will people say (ore elese means friend of sinners) pls spiritual people talk to me.Dont forget bible says we own the riches of gentiles (sinners )
Would you suffer your mother to sell beer for you in your parlour or your wife?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
vooks:

Would you suffer your mother to sell beer for you in your parlour or your wife?
that is not the question I cud employ someone to do that, we have people dat study hotel management.
still waiting for correct response you derailing
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by itstpia8: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is there no other thing you can sell?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Selling Beer by vooks: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
trenlo:
that is not the question I cud employ someone to do that, we have people dat study hotel management.
still waiting for correct response you derailing
Supposing either of them have hotel management, would you hesitate having them BOTH for barmaids?
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
akinloluwao:
Bros, i am telling you categorically that you are not a Pastor, you are just looking for what you will eat. may God help you. no insult intended pls.
I appreciate this.I quit hotel management cos of passion for christ.I expecting response from fellow xtian as well cos u are nt sounding as one pls dnt pick offence.Remember a xtian dat can't fend for his family is worst than unbeliever says the word of God
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
itstpia8:
Is there no other thing you can sell?
pls I want ideas of what I cud do wit let say 100k
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by itstpia8: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
What's wrong with hotel managemeent though?
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by itstpia8: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
trenlo:
pls I want ideas of what I cud do wit let say 100k

naira?

You should probably look around and do a general estimate of a cost benefit analysis. Eg what is in demand, etc.
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
vooks:

Supposing either of them have hotel management, would you hesitate having them BOTH for barmaids?
maybe u dnt understand I choosed hotel management then cos I believe there was no better world(igba aimo),I sent myself to school by running PT thru dis biss.it was fun working in an hotel.The problem is that I cant eat my cake&have it( I cant serve God and mammon) back 2 ur question if either any1 of then choose their course in life b4 Jesus beckon on them no issue but the issue at hand is life after giving ur heart 2 christ
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by vooks: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
trenlo:
maybe u dnt understand I choosed hotel management then cos I believe there was no better world(igba aimo),I sent myself to school by running PT thru dis biss.it was fun working in an hotel.The problem is that I cant eat my cake&have it( I cant serve God and mammon) back 2 ur question if either any1 of then choose their course in life b4 Jesus beckon on them no issue but the issue at hand is life after giving ur heart 2 christ
I don't need long winding tales, just answer me. Would you object to your wife serving beer downstairs as you preach the gospel on the first floor?
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by itstpia8: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dont you need a license to serve beer in a hotel?

How would the wife get that?

my point is not necesarily the license but serving the beer shouldnt be his responsibility.
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
If God really called you then you should go back to Him for answers.
But I doubt if it is going to be yes.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Selling Beer by ministeriallist: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
What is wrong in selling Beer?
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by akinloluwao: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
trenlo:
I appreciate this.I quit hotel management cos of passion for christ.I expecting response from fellow xtian as well cos u are nt sounding as one pls dnt pick offence.Remember a xtian dat can't fend for his family is worst than unbeliever says the word of God
well I may not be a good Christian but I sure know that God is not an author of confusion. Vision without provision is television. If God gave u a vision, He will surely give you provision.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Selling Beer by sholay2011(m): 3:02am On Nov 07, 2015
0rex:
If God really called you then you should go back to Him for answers.
But I doubt if it is going to be yes.
@OP...Here is your answer.

The work of God is more than passion. If you are not CERTAIN God has called you, please, go back to your hotel business while being a good Christian.

The God that called you knows how to take care of your needs. Or what has God said about this issue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Selling Beer by vooks: 4:53am On Nov 07, 2015
sholay2011:

The work of God is more than passion. If you are not CERTAIN God has called you, please, go back to your hotel business while being a good Christian.

The God that called you knows how to take care of your needs. Or what has God said about this issue?
He is wasting your time with silly questions he already has answers for. If he is cool with hiring his mother as a bar maid in his pub, then he should open a chain of pubs

1 Like

Re: Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
akinloluwao:
well I may not be a good Christian but I sure know that God is not an author of confusion. Vision without provision is television. If God gave u a vision, He will surely give you provision.
U are right! like a friend once told me God will nt send u on errands without transport fare.God bless
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
vooks:

He is wasting your time with silly questions he already has answers for. If he is cool with hiring his mother as a bar maid in his pub, then he should open a chain of pubs
U really harsh!!!must u and ur mother run same bizness?
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
sholay2011:

God bless u welli welli in Jesus mighty name amen
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by miqos02(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
watching
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by dearsly(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
As a pastor,u left God whom you should consult and consulted humans on Nairaland??

Get on your knees and talk to Jah!
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by michaelwestern(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
vooks:

It's very rude to be bringing his mother into the discussion. A fellow brother asked for your advice, you are supposed to use the scripture to guide him, not insult his relatives.

Sorry to say, but you just acted like an unbeliever.
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
michaelwestern:

It's very rude to be bringing his mother into the discussion. A fellow brother asked for your advice, you are supposed to use the scripture to guide him, not insult his relatives.

bless u,thnx 4 correcting him in love.we should be able 2 bear all men (ABUSIVE, INSULTIVE EVEN DESTRUCTIVE) Dat is why we are xtians(christ like)
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
dearsly:
As a pastor,u left God whom you should consult and consulted humans on Nairaland??

Get on your knees and talk to Jah!
Am down on my kneels.God order my steps in ur words
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by itstpia8: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2015
trenlo:

bless u,thnx 4 correcting him in love.we should be able 2 bear all men. Dat is why we are xtians(christ like)

but why are you considering opening a bar and you say you are a pastor?

I didn't even see that part before, did you just add bar because I thought you originally said hotel where you want to sell beer.

why are you particularly interested in selling alcohol?

Is it encouraged in your church?
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by itstpia8: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2015
trenlo:

Am down on my kneels.God order my steps in ur words

God should advise you on whether or not you should sell alcohol?

just say you want to sell it, I doubt you need to bring God into the matter.
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by ikorodureporta: 2:45am On Nov 08, 2015
World of Hypocrites undecided
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by vooks: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
michaelwestern:

It is waste of time asking silly questions. Not all questions did Jesus answer by quoting scriptures; he could see through some shenanigans.

Am not interested in his mother or wife. For me, I can't sell beer nor can I stomach my mother or wife selling beer for me.
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by vooks: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
trenlo:

U really harsh!!!must u and ur mother run same bizness?
No, they are too dignified to sell beer. So, would you suffer your mother to sell beer for you?
Re: Pastor Selling Beer by trenlo: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2015
vooks:

No, they are too dignified to sell beer. So, would you suffer your mother to sell beer for you?
no I cud employ ur mum, is it dat u dnt have regards 4 ur mum or really desire to create job 4 her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation / Scripture Based Teaching On Tithing By Dr Abel Damina / Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.