Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

28 Or 35? Did Munachi Abii Lied About Her Age? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 28 Or 35? Did Munachi Abii Lied About Her Age? (2172 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28 Or 35? Did Munachi Abii Lied About Her Age? by Danielklinton: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
28? 35? Who’s counting anyway! Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Munachi Abii’s age became the center of attention yesterday, after conflicting birthday messages were sent to the beauty queen.
While many waited for her to address the controversy, the ex-beauty queen deliberately kept her age under wraps, leaving room for speculation, and suggestions that there was indeed a deliberate cover-up.
In 2012, a popular online blog posted this: Munachi Abii stunning in red as she turns 25 While her Wikipedia page says, Munachi Gail Teresa Abii Nwankwo was born 5 November 1980 (now age 35).

To some, age is just a number, but for a public figure like Muna it goes beyond numbers. Did she deliberately lied about her age to enter for the MBGN pageant in 2007? Why are their different reports of her age online? These are burning questions the top model would need to address once and for all. - See more at: http://olorisupergal.com/osgexclusive-28-or-35-did-munachi-abii-lied-about-her-age/#sthash.GNKdANoe.dpuf

Re: 28 Or 35? Did Munachi Abii Lied About Her Age? by Palmwinetapper: 1:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Charix changes it angry
Re: 28 Or 35? Did Munachi Abii Lied About Her Age? by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Danielklinton:
Why does this article rain praise like she's useful to society? Public-gini? She as well as 20m+ Nigerians is waiting on the government's N5,000/month. She has done nothing relevant since 2010 and is uncreative enough to think up tantalizing stories to catapult herself into limelight. 'Abii' I lie palmwinetapper? wink

PS. I've noticed ALL mbgns fake ages - this trend has been on since the first queen I remember to the very last. The only reason she's making noise over it is because her mind's not at rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28 Or 35? Did Munachi Abii Lied About Her Age? by Palmwinetapper: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
charix:

Why does this article rain praise like she's useful to society? Public-gini? She as well as 20m+ Nigerians is waiting on the government's N5,000/month. She has done nothing relevant since 2010 and is uncreative enough to think up tantalizing stories to catapult herself into limelight. 'Abii' I lie palmwinetapper? wink

PS. I've noticed ALL mbgns fake ages - this trend has been on since the first queen I remember to the very last. The only reason she's making noise over it is because her mind's not at rest.
sharrap guy! angry talk nonsense
Re: 28 Or 35? Did Munachi Abii Lied About Her Age? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28 Or 35? Did Munachi Abii Lied About Her Age? by Palmwinetapper: 1:18am On Nov 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day / Dabota Lawson Slays In Dark Green Lipstick / See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.