Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day (2172 Views)

Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Actor Dede One Day Is Dead - Puo Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day by viviangist6: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Following the death of popular comic actor Dede One Day on Monday December 14, 2015, some of his Nollywood colleagues have started sharing their condolence messages regarding his death.

Actor, musician and politician, Tony One Week wrote that, “Got the sad news of your demise from Steve Ajebo Eboh yesterday. When I cast you in my movie Oke Ochicho, we both agreed that it was the stepping stone to bigger roles and so it was. Your career in movie had begun. You also excelled so very well in stand-up comedy in your peculiar Aba (York) style. Your unique voice separated you from other comedians, some of whom even started copying you. You were an audience’s delight as emcee at events. you were doing so well my brother. Why die now? They said you slumped while doing your business of making people laugh. And I ask ‘why would an instrument of joy be rewarded with sadness?’ You were hypertensive they said, but I am like ‘is laughter no longer the cure for high BP?’ Chai.”

Actor and comic, Bishop Ime Umoh popularly known as Okon described Dede One Day’s death as a big loss to the industry. He wrote: “RIP…its another tragic loss… words can’t EXPLAIN d saddened emotion the trauma I HAVE gone through at the Death of d most funny comic in the industry he was a friend brother,was everything… but this thing called death has no limit… Dede-one-day, your stories were like light we lean on for sight, u gave us happiness when its seemingly heavy for everyone… indeed its a great loss to me to d industry and to the world at large… RIP GREATEST FRIEND.” (sic)

Source http://www.viviangist.com/nollywood-mourn-passing-of-comic-actor-dede-one-day

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day by viviangist6: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
cry cry cry RIP
Re: Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day by Cyberfavour(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day by yusaze2007: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
sad sad sad
Re: Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day by yusaze2007: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day by endtimesblog: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day by Jennydoris(f): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Laughter is indeed not the cure for high blood pressure.
Rest In Peace Dede.
Though you are gone but your comic stories lives on.
Re: Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day by Kingblingz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sometimes we wish RIP meant Return If Possible! Rest on DEDE,am gon miss you real much
Re: Nollywood Mourn Passing Of Comic Actor Dede One Day by SINNZ(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Still don't believe this sad sad sad.....
Lalasticlala why did dede one day have to die? embarassedembarassed

(1) (Reply)

Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget / Formation Aye: Reekado Banks Shares Lovely Throwback Photo / Look At Ebuka’s Exquisite Outfit To The Premiere Of Kemi Adetiba’s New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.