Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Check This Out: Tale Of A Virgin Cougar – Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Check This Out: Tale Of A Virgin Cougar – Episode 1 (1217 Views)

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out: Tale Of A Virgin Cougar – Episode 1 by holarns: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2015

It’s around 9’O clock in the evening, the sky is lit by the splendor of the Moon and the glory of the stars, cold wind is blowing; this kind of Night is made for loving, ideas came to my mind also did flourishing and ecstatic feeling.

I felt lost, alone, torn! Damn! I need love, I thought to myself. I decided to take a walk maybe I can find love, apparently, I’ve been on this quest for a while now. Will I find love tonight?

I started wandering from my hostel, Biobaku… to Kofo then Amina – I should see a girl on the quest for love too, I thought to myself maybe we could bond…I saw none.

From Amina, I went to New Hall. New hall was crowded as usual and everyone I saw in New Hall seemed to be on different quests, they all seem hungry for the same shii…they want to knack (and getting a place to do this on campus is a problem for most UNILAG boys).

From New Hall to Moremi, Moremi was depressing; is it a crime not to have a car? Moremi girls made me give up on love and refocus on hustle, they made me feel like there is no love for trekking Niggas; they dissed niggas on 2 legs and drooled over niggas on 4 legs.

See more: http://www.asapgist.com/check-this-out-tale-of-a-virgin-cougar-episode-1/
Re: Check This Out: Tale Of A Virgin Cougar – Episode 1 by sunkieisland(m): 1:54am On Nov 07, 2015
I don read this in lots of places nau, i can't precisely say the original writer (tinziemaine, na this op, or this mysterious Naija blogger )

respect other people's intellectual property.

If you think, you can come up with an even greater work

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Stars / [teachers Day 2016 Quotes]™ Happy Teachers Day 2016 Motivational Quotes, Status / I Am Publishing A Romantic On Okadabooks, Please You Can Buy It Is Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.