Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Affiliate Is A Good Source Of Earning Money On Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Affiliate Is A Good Source Of Earning Money On Your Blog (642 Views)

free!!! Complete Ebook For Blogging And Earning Money / 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Affiliate Is A Good Source Of Earning Money On Your Blog by craigkoel1989: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
If you have a blog which has got a decent amount of traffic then you can monetize that blog in many different ways. You can sell your own products or services if you have any. Or else you can promote affiliate offers. You can sell advertising space on your blog or you can display AdSense ads so that whenever any visitor clicks on these ads you make
some cash.
Out of all the above mentioned monetization methods, I personally prefer methods 1 and 2.
Selling your own products is one the best ways to making money when you have good amount of traffic coming to your blog. However this is not possible for a majority of bloggers. Most of them do not have their own products or services. So that leaves us with the second option - affiliate marketing. We shall discuss a little about this method in this article.
Affiliate marketing is about promoting the products or services of other people in return for commissions. There are many.companies and product owners who are willing to pay you commission to promote their products. Suppose I run a web development company. I might recruit affiliates and if they bring me customers I give them certain percentage as commission. This is a very lucrative and excellent way of making money.
Almost anyone can start affiliate marketing as you do not need to have any product of your own.
Another big benefit of affiliate marketing is that you do not need to invest any money. Suppose you want to sell some items on eBay or Amazon. In this case you have to first buy the products at cheaper rates
and then try to sell them at a profit. There is risk involved because there is no guarantee that the items would get sold. There is also the initial investment needed to buy the items in bulk whereas in affiliate marketing there is no need for investment and hence risk factor is also minimized.
Introduction to Affiliate Networks:
You might be wondering where you can find products to promote. For this you can join an affiliate network. An affiliate network brings product
owners and affiliates together. Suppose person A is a diet expert who has a course which teaches
people how to lose weight with proper, healthy dieting. He wants to make more sales of his product. So he joins the affiliate network as a publisher. You, on the other hand, have a blog which is in the health niche. You are looking for some good quality products which you can promote on your blog. You can join the network as an affiliate.
When you join the affiliate network, you can browse through different products available for promotion
and choose whichever product you like best. You will be given a customized link which you can then
place on your blog. If any visitors clicks on this link he will be taken to the product's page, and if he makes a purchase you will be credited for the sale and will earn some commission for it.
The affiliate network usually handles all the payments and commissions part. So there is no need to worry about getting cheated by the product owner after you drive sales to his product. click bank, Amazon, Commission Junction, Shares sale are a few of the most popular affiliate networks. You are likely to find products in any niche or category on these networks.Please your candid response and questions will be entertained
Re: Why Affiliate Is A Good Source Of Earning Money On Your Blog by craigkoel1989: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Why Affiliate Is A Good Source Of Earning Money On Your Blog by Raava: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hi everyone I just launched my ecomm shop today that sources products from China I want to give Nigerians a free trial to my shop in form of Gift cards
pay 30$ I will issue a 130$ gift card to get any product from my shop before I start internationally

Whatsapp/call 09098396415

Let's make a deal.

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Fiverr Blogging Network / Urgently In Need Of Web Design Teacher / This Is Why You Can’t Reach More People On Your Facebook Page. Do This Instead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.