Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice (2224 Views)

The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here / MTN Calling For Test-pls Help / Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by biso03(f): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2006
Does anyone in Nairaland knows the test format for fidelity bank.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by kcbobo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2006
were you invited for an interview or test if yes when and where is the venue
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by TY4succex(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2006
call me on this phone no to get the necessary details on the test format 4 fidelity and the gimmicks u would employ to be successful. 08038605781
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by dikoko(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2006
I am against this attitude of pple giving out private numbers to be called b4 they help.Most times they demand 4 money.The guy who asked to be called as per Uba test 4 contract staff actually asked d guy i gave his number 4 money.So Mr man watch it.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by bisiofgod(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2006
am so suprise about some people's selfish attitude.u will ask people about the mode or the pattern of a test&u will not be able to tell the same set of people where&when the test will be holding so that population will not b much and your chances of getting the job will b high.let me tell u guys one thing.either population is high or not,if God says the job will b yours ,it will surely be.but even if u are the only one that writes the test without the blessing of God,it amounts to nothing.for the bible says:without me, you can do nothing.so,pls stop being selfish.God doesnt like it.we shuld b our brothers keeper.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by durtman: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2006
bisi03 how did u apply for fidelity bank
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by asheggy: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2006
this person needs answer to the test format and nobody seems to b giving answer to his or her Question
plz lez stop this habit of not answering straight to s/body requist
GOD GO HELP US
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by neduson(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2006
pls does fidelity bank accept hnd upper
credit
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by bondxie(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2006
Can someone help this lady? Instead of posting questions on questions,
cos i guess the essense of this forum is bein defeated by this altitude.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by buckie: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2006
Please,how did u apply 4 it?Is it online or hardcopy.Advice
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by julib: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2006
the test question is 100 questions.it has everything , that 30 maths questions,english current affairs, economics,reasoning questions,the pass mark is 50 so do ur best.good luck.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by claptonio: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2006
fellow nairalander pls tell me and us know how you applied so we can apply too.i await your response
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by judexkey: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2006
I can assit but i say no 2 dat.D young man decides 2 keep all infr 2 himself so let him write d txt alone
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by judexkey: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2006
Nobody should assit d fool
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by judexkey: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2006
Nobody should assit d fool
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by judexkey: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2006
I can assit but i say no 2 dat.D young man decides 2 keep all infr 2 himself so let him write d txt alone
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by chukymoney(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2006
pls judex,stop calling somebody a fool,i dont think you been forced 4 the information,and you dont even know if the person is online to answer u,
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by kizol(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2006
Am sure she applied online the site id fidelitybankplc.com,but nevertheless she supposed to give us the address where the test is talikng place, because the essence of this forum is to help each other as you can see she requested for the format for the test, so one thing about life is give and take.so let have the venue of the test,again if any one know the feomat pls send to her i guess is for all as you send it.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by buckie: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2006
I heard Oceanic bank is now sending there invitation for aptitude test.Is there anybody with a genuine information?If yes,when and where?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test, Pls Advice by iwayeye(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2006
Dear Nairalander,
I am most surprise some people have deviated from the mind purpose of this site.
Maybe,someone should remind 'em. Ok,I'll do.It about getting and giving info.
It is therefore imperitive to give full details of any info u want to give as half info. can be perilous to usefulness.

And for those that still requires personal contact before they convey their info,it shows they aren't here to complianing to the etiquette of nairaland.com

Let us think about this.

(1) (Reply)

Pwc Test Format Pls! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Vacancy @ USAID/Nigeria - September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.