Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

UBA Africard BVN Linking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Africard BVN Linking (1510 Views)

My BVN Linking Experience: Learnt My Lesson / How To Link BVN To UBA Africard Account – Screenshots Included! / Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UBA Africard BVN Linking by Miyachi: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
For some reason best known to them, CBN has mandated that all holders of the UBA Prepaid cards must have their BVN linked. Had issues trying to deposit into the card account, had to link it before I was to transact with the card. Contacted their customer care and they gave me this site.
https://uapps.ubagroup.com/prepaidbvn/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Moves To Shut Ibeto Cement Allegedly To Favour Dangote / Training On Ufr(umbilicals,flowlines & Risers)@primetek Heavy Industries Limited / Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.